The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Any time bro, the date u fix, I’m ok
Tks tks...will let you know if any...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Hold Legs Can

Will Be There Coming Month End
Sure can lah...but end of the month cannot lah...my schedule plan till next year...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Will Be There Coming Month End
Can I join you.??
Old 16-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Hatyai now mostly uncles and aunties comes with family
Yalah now Hatyai is from humsup to family tourism.
Even Kuala Lumpur makcik and pakcik go Hatyai to lepak.

From Kuala Lumpur TBS to Hatyai Bus Terminal is 8.5 hours coach ride.
MYR60-70 one way.

If you're cuntmando like me can take all the way (with stopovers in each Thai destination) from Johor Bahru -> Dannok -> Hatyai Bus Terminal -> Phuket/Krabi -> Bangkok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I hear there is a very "leng" temple in hatyai that gives the temple visitors lucky lottery numbers. Any idea which temple is that?
白蛇王?
Old 16-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Sure can lah...but end of the month cannot lah...my schedule plan till next year...
Oh .. I Know You Very Busy Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Can I join you.??
Eh .... I'm Not Sure Cause I'm With One Group Of Friends

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Eh .... I'm Not Sure Cause I'm With One Group Of Friends
It's ok...no problem.
Old 17-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

[QUOTE=TonyCheong2;19542989]Yalah now Hatyai is from humsup to family tourism.
Even Kuala Lumpur makcik and pakcik go Hatyai to lepak.

From Kuala Lumpur TBS to Hatyai Bus Terminal is 8.5 hours coach ride.
MYR60-70 one way.

..... Must be the ambivalence atmosphere wind blowing in Hatyai city....with such a strong baht exchange rate, still people travel and go, what a wonderful city indeed..........
The old ones are going for the real thai massages, better than the expensive and halfpast six ones at home turf......... not forgetting the nice thai scenery, thai food, not least the many temples visits and the annual thanks-givings pilgrimages. The brave and strong ones can still......curi curi makan, not difficult to cari cari..... Buy ETS rail even cheaper for seniors....
Old 17-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Really miss hatyai of the 80s and early 90s. Those from the Merdeka generation should know. It was truly a heavenly place at that time where you can get all the fresh young girls. Service was Super tokkong at that time. No other chance to relive back those wonderful times.
Old 17-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
..... Must be the ambivalence atmosphere wind blowing in Hatyai city....with such a strong baht exchange rate, still people travel and go, what a wonderful city indeed..........
The old ones are going for the real thai massages, better than the expensive and halfpast six ones at home turf......... not forgetting the nice thai scenery, thai food, not least the many temples visits and the annual thanks-givings pilgrimages. The brave and strong ones can still......curi curi makan, not difficult to cari cari..... Buy ETS rail even cheaper for seniors....
Yes proper Thai massage is considered value in Thailand if compared to Malaysia and Singapore even with the strong THB.

555 curi makan can lah but just don't go to Pink Lady Soapy MP for GILFs hor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Really miss hatyai of the 80s and early 90s. Those from the Merdeka generation should know. It was truly a heavenly place at that time where you can get all the fresh young girls. Service was Super tokkong at that time. No other chance to relive back those wonderful times.
You're talking about the golden era (Singtel known as Singapore Telecom) when the WL puyings will wash underwear for you, wear/take off your socks, give you massage whenever you need it and peel prawn shells during meals for you.

And when you leave Hatyai they'll cry as if their dearest por/mae die liao!
Old 19-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's ok...no problem.
Now in Bangkok

Old 19-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now in Bangkok
Sanook. I thought you all going to Hatyai later.
Old 20-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Now in Bangkok
Hatyai...more laid back city...(mind you, third largest city inclusive of Songkhla, if not wrong, after Bangkok and ChiangMai).....you can purchase a first class cabin train ticket .....is very comfortable with bed, dinner, breakfast ,shower.....not pricey.....and be in Bangkok the next morning....like sleeping a night in hatyai. Bangkok more adventures, more choices, but more pricey than Hatyai........can try and compare.....

Last edited by panda2rocks; 20-12-2019 at 07:28 PM.
Old 20-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xerxes996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, any clubs to recommend in hat yai?
Old 22-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 5
Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!

Going haytai for the pork leg rice
Old 22-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerxes996 View Post
Hi all, any clubs to recommend in hat yai?
Hatyai have, the dome, kiss channel. Q club and newly open zone club
Old 22-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sanook.I thought you all going to Hatyai later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Hatyai...more laid back city...(mind you, third largest city inclusive of Songkhla, if not wrong, after Bangkok and ChiangMai).....you can purchase a first class cabin train ticket .....is very comfortable with bed, dinner, breakfast ,shower.....not pricey.....and be in Bangkok the next morning....like sleeping a night in hatyai. Bangkok more adventures, more choices, but more pricey than Hatyai........can try and compare.....:c:
Yes Bro’s 3 Days In Bangkok Now In ChiangMai .. Later Date Going To Hatyai Before Cuming Back Sillypore

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1