The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Guys please throw me questions..I would love to answer them...

Looking at current situation I know something is not right..
I went over and sit to her side..my hand is on her shoulder pulling her leaning towards me and i says its okay....

I asked what's happening ...I can see those cleavage that wrapped up in a white lace bra...

She slowly tells me everything...
She broke up with 1st bf after me...they did an A after they find out....not long after that..they broke up...

Then another man...she went out with him for 6 months after 3 months of courting her...seems like so deeply in love and cant live without each other type kind of relationship....went for numerous hols trip together and wanted to marry her...but at the end he broke up with her...

She was destroyed to the max....I feel really bad for her....

Plus now her career was affected..she got fired as well....

Parents also not doing well......everything seems like falling apart for her.....

She didnt cry..I think the crying thing was over..no more tears....

After some hours of chatting..we decided to grab some food at the food court and get back to her place ...i want her to rest and sleep well ...very soon she is sleeping on the sofa...those creamy long legs are so tempting...the tshirt dress the barely cover her butts...actually I can see her nude underwear...didnt really do anything..let her sleep

On the other hand..I took her phone and begins to check it out....
Nothing much....new phone and didnt back up...a bit sad...

Then I went over to her computer and start to check the contents..

I spend the entire night reading and exploring it...
Photos of me and her exs are all there....
So much photos...

Then got this folder which says SMS..I click it...
There are like 8000++ sms which she backed up ...
I read it of course
Old 13-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS after so long

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back T.S.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome TS back for more updates, cheers!
Old 14-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

good story and just finished reading all in one day and waiting for more of your juicy encounter. So I think she need your help in financing her for the time being...Good Luck and take care...
Old 14-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JordonSpeith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!!
Old 20-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

TS where have you been lately, waiting for your update...
Old 21-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I decided to ask her in details what happened to her ex bfs.
How come all also ended so badly.....deep inside me I know why because I have read all the smses...

Judging from photos they all look alright and perfectly happy but at the end all turned sour..

I left her place and went home..I'm thinking if I should confess to my wife about it....I think better not..womens are very jealous about it...
Next day I ask her to come out for lunch....will definitely find out more about her past..

While waiting for her in the car...I am thinking how to ask...
Moments later I saw her coming towards...
I remember she was wearing a white blouse paired with a Jean skirt slightly above her knee with slits in front...with that kind of look she wont have any problems with guys...

While driving for lunch...we were quiet..nothing..no conversations...

I ask her where u want to do lunch..she didnt answer me...I bring her to ion and had some lunch..entire outing is very silent...

When we were walking around ion..she holds my hand.
Like those women holding their bf...whereby the tits is brushing my arm kind of holding.
I really sense that she wants security and care from someone..I let her do whatever I want..as long as in my heart I only have my wife...
Old 21-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
frounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, thanks
Old 21-12-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of

Nice story!!
Old 22-12-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for more on your first love, how she ended up in such a stage!
Old 22-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hutga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, enjoy reading it!
Old 23-12-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Please update more on details on her ex bfs, thanks.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

I drove her to east coast park..It was windy and cloudy...we enjoyed our time there last time.. all because i love to watch those big iron birds taking off or lands....it was around 5pm

Not too hot...looking at the sea I start to ask her questions one by one...

The first ex is actually her uni mate..she didnt realised of him as she was really into me last time during our dating and mating season in london plus he is a year senior than her...both of them are hungry for higher position and power...

Dated for 4 months ....that fella let's call him H ...
During the dating hot months...H was super nice...
Make sure to call her everyday...sms her at least 5 times...u know all those promises when a guy want to bed a girl...heheheheh
Drive her everywhere she wants and bring her to lots of interesting place for food...H was basically totally in love with her...

No sex yet...just a lot of frenching..touching....both of them staying with parents so less chance to have sex....so far she didnt lied to me yet...but part of me in their courtship mentioned about me ..of course she didn't tell me...I know from her backup smses...

5th months into their relationship..she needs to go Sydney for 3 weeks...that's for working...on a special case pr project...
One of his smses was saying very very sad that she got to leave for weeks..without seeing her will be super painful...
He send her off at the airport ...
One of the SMS saying..
Dear...I cant control myself in the airport that day...sorry for kissing your kissable lips for so long in the public...

I think they French at the airport before she left....
You know what...H flew over to Sydney one week later to give her a surprised visit and that's when they had their first sex session..
Old 27-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
CockLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share TS, enjoy reading your story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1