The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
5ay5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Coincidence or real encounter?

Very good story. Support and camping for more
Old 30-11-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't do any update for this week and next week. Also if you guys who want me to focus on any part of story or interested to find out more about individual person, I can try to ask more from my friend. Suggestion will be gladly taken.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My hands went underneath her clothes, massaging her back. No surprises, she wasnt wearing bra. I have the full access to her whole back. I was very cautious with my next action. If I push further up and attack her boob, i might lost the deal if she wasnt aroused enough. I focused on really giving her a firm back massage, from the upper back to her lower back. After which I moved down to her thighs skipping her butt for the time being. My massage went really slow and gentle when I massage her inner thighs. I knew girls can not take it when someone keep rubbing their inner thighs. After a while, I could sense Claire was really comfortable with the massage, I I tried to move upwards to her butt cheeks. I told her that her pant was hindering my massage so it would be better if I could move it a little like normal massage would do. Before she could respond, I tried to pull down her pant a little and she just replied uh ok. I knew things would be easier after this. As I was pulling down her pant, her white cute panty appeared. She was those kind of non sexy girls who wore these cartoon panty. Very unlike Kate who wear more sexy lingerie.

(I turned my head to Kate and she was a bit blushed.)

After pulling down her pant to the bottom of her butt cheeks, I started kneading her butt. It was pretty firm. During the massage, I tried to move the pant further and further downwards and eventually I removed her pant totally. She was left on the bed without her pant. I started to massage more at her inner thighs and I could see some pubic hairs coming out. My dick got harder and harder as i massaged her. I could tell Claire was enjoying it.

Claire: Kate was very lucky to get your massage like this every time.
Andrew: Of course. It was only for girl friend benefits. You are lucky today. How much do you want to pay me for the service?
Claire: hahaha. How much is your service?
Andrew: I never think before. My girl friends usually repay with their service to me. I can't give a price cos it will mean their service is only worth that much. It is priceless to me.
Claire: wow. How many girl friends do you give service to?
Andrew: not many. only 3 including Kate
Claire: 3 still not many? Didnt know you are a playboy.
Andrew: of course I am not a playboy. I always treat them well, just like my massage, always gentle and benefiting to them.
Claire: I didnt know you are not only a sweet talker but also have gentle hands
Andrew: of course. I am really good with my hands and legs.
Claire: what leg?
Andrew: my legs, what leg you expect?
Claire: how do I know if you are referring to your legs or
Andrew: or what?
Claire: nothing

At this point, I felt that I have a good chance. Without her noticing (she was lying on her front), I pull down my trouser, only left my underwear. I move my hands from her thigh back to her lower back and up to her upper back.

I know I need to do something to stir up the vibes.

Andrew: your skin is so smooth
Claire: anyhow say. your hands smooth too.
Andrew: I would die for girl like you. Smart, gentle and pretty. Somemore your body is so nice, so curvy and firm. Only stupid guy doesnt know how to treasure.
Claire: let not talk about stupid guy. I dont want to remind myself about him.
Andrew: of course. Only me and you in this room now. Not going to talk about other people. I will make sure you enjoy this massage so much that you wont remember anyone. Just relax and let my hands do the job.

I crossed my knee over her back and increase a little tempo and strength to the massage. And all the way down to her butt cheek and continued my attacks.

Andrew: I will make you enjoy a lot of this massage.
Claire: umm

I crossed over to her left side of her body. Placing my left hand on her upper back and my right hand on her butt, my finger rubbing near her love hole area. I could feel her body arched a little as my finger getting nearer. She turned her head and looked at me. My left hand gave her the firm press while my right finger started to touch her hole.

Andrew: I think you will like this as Kate enjoyed it a lot.

Claire just closed her eyes as a silence consent while I continue to give her cunt some gentle rubs. I could feel she was getting wet with every touch from my finger.

Without warning, my finger slide in from the side of her panty and directly massaging her cunt. She was wet. I know I couldn't hold back anymore. As she was already wet, I quickly inserted my middle finger into her hole. She moan when I did that. Her hole was still tight. I could feel her wall muscle wrapping around my finger. So tempting that I would want to enter her hole asal.

Claire: andrew, I...argh..I...argh....
Andrew: shhhh, just relax ok.

I tilted her body around so her front body is facing up while I continue to finger her. I know she didnt have any resistance now. My left hand moved underneath her clothes and went straight for her boob. She has a smaller boob that Kate but it was still nice to touch. I suddenly felt her hands try to touch something and I moved my dick nearer for her so she can hold it. She really massage my dick against my underwear. I quickly pulled it out so that she could hold it better. The whole massage continue for a while until I climbed over her and signal her to take in my dick. And she gave me a good bj while I still trying to finger her more.

Andrew: your hole is so tight my darling
Claire: (no response)
Andrew: I wonder if it taste good

I turn myself around and got into a 69 position with me on top and pulled her panty all the way off.
Her juice tasted fresher than Kate. She trying to stop me from licking her but I was stronger and she gave in.

Andrew: such a waste if no guy takes this hole. Taste so sweet and feel so tight.
Claire: you and your sweet talk
Andrew: that's because your juice is so sweet
Claire: fine, so what do you want to do with it?
Andrew: I will treat it as a treasure cove that my little bro will visit it every night

With that, I turned myself and went up to kiss Claire. Very passionate and wet kisses.after a good minute of kissing, I went southward and opened up her legs to reveal her treasure cove. I hold my dick near her hole and gave it a few rubs.

But the whole things turned bad from here. She pushed me away and asked me to wear a condom. I told her that I didnt have any condom and Claire didnt have any too. I told her that we can do without it but she insisted that I should wear a condom otherwise no sex. I tried to persuade her but I felt that she was really persistent and shouldn't push her any further. Ended up she lost her mood and told me she could help me bj instead. Sadly but still better than nothing, I agreed to it. I sat by the edge of the bed and enjoyed her bj. I was enjoying every moment of it.

Andrew: oh my God, you are really good at it.
Claire: do you like it?
Andrew: I dont like it, I love it.
Claire: are you about to shoot yet?
Andrew: not yet. Still need to build up
Claire: umm umm (while my dick was in her mouth)
Andrew: yes baby, it is really good. I am feeling every movement of your tongue
Andrew: suck it more

After a few minutes the sensation built up, I held onto her head and bringing ot up and down faster onto my dick. She was a bit shocked but still let me do it. Finally I pushed my dick deep in and unload everything inside her mouth. I think she swallowed some of my cum.

Andrew: oh my god. You are really good. Even Kate wasnt as good as you.
Claire: i am off to shower.

After the deed, she went to shower and asked me to go back to my own room instead of sleeping with her as she still didnt know what to do next for her relationship. I respect that and I left for my room. I regretted not having the condom ready but I know I will have my chance soon.

Mark: hey bro, you are making me hard like crazy. That time you told me about Kate, I already can not take it. Now with Claire, she just filled up my mind and my room and my dick. Can send me the video if you manage to fuck her again? Please.
Andrew: i try. Claire is harder to bed than Kate, let alone video her. Need a lot of skills. I will see what I can do. Kate was so easy. Made her do video or nude pic was easy. She Just did it.

I turned my eyes to Kate and I could see her tearing down, losing all faith with the man that she loves. I could totally relate because that's why I feel about Claire too. To some degree, I still hope Andrew had made up all of these story. Looking at Kate, I also didnt know what to say but to hug and comfort her.

Me: what should we do now? I still don't want to believe what Andrew said about Claire is the truth.
Kate: you are too naive. Claire is more than you know.

Last edited by 10019999; 09-12-2019 at 03:06 AM.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

Thanks for waiting. Sorry was busy, no time to write the update. Happy Monday.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Thanks for waiting. Sorry was busy, no time to write the update. Happy Monday.
Nice for the nice juicy update as promised, more please.
Old 14-12-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster

Me: what should we do now? I still don’t want to believe what Andrew said about Claire is the truth.
Kate: you are too naive. Claire is more than you know.

Me: what do you mean? What do you know?
Kate: Claire ex bf once told Andrew and I that how often they make out in the school male toilet during school days. He even said that Claire already knew how to bj by that time as her previous bf back in Vietnam had already made her do so.
Me: I didn’t know that.
Kate: I bet so. You might have thought she just learnt it while with her ex bf. Little did you know that she had more experience than that. I was pretty surprised that she was still a virgin until you did it.
Me: Ya, she was. But I think she was more prepared to lose her virgin as compared to you. Andrew just bastard and took your first time while you were half drunk.
Kate: I have done everything for him, even given him my first time and many other stupid things. But he treated me like dirt now. Am I not good enough?
Me: Of course not. He is just bastard and stupid. Look at you, pretty girl with nice body. Even your boobs are bigger than Claire. I don’t understand why he want to fuck Claire instead of you.
Claire: He must have done enough with me and wanted fresher girl.
Me: Bastard guy. But you are still so young. What’s wrong with him?
Kate: He always wanted to have sex. 1 week almost 3-4 times.
Me: Then you must be very good in bed. Why still need to go after Claire.
Kate: He will teach her a lot, just like how he taught me.
Me: No way man. I will stop him. So long as Claire stopped seeing him, I will ignore everything that might have happened during this period.

Ding ding, Andrew start sending his friend a message on Facebook again.

Andrew: Fuck man. I wanted to go into Claire room but she locked it. She say she doesn’t want to do anything now. All because of her stupid ex bf.
Mark: Oh no. shit man bro.
Andrew: Ya, luckily I have already fucked her yesterday
Mark: great work bro.
Andrew: now also can not fuck her. Wanted to fuck her tonight and take some video for you. Too bad bro.
Mark: shit. Hopefully she let you into her room tomorrow. You fuck her too many times yesterday right?
Andrew: 4 times. Finally got chance to up her, of course I fuck as many times as possible.
Mark: Wow. No wonder she doesn’t want it tonight bro.
Andrew: No, I think was because of her ex came and talked to her. That’s why.
Mark: How you do it bro?
Andrew: haha, I knew you will ask.
Andrew: I went to her room when she head to shower, went to her unwashed clothes basket and took out her bra to play for a while. Suddenly I heard her calling me from the toilet. Then I realised she didn’t bring her towel and wanted me to bring it to her. It wasn’t her first time forgetting her towel. Some time I would try to peep into the toilet to see her naked back from the mirror. But she will very quickly closed the door. So only a very very short while. I took the towel from her room and walked to the toilet. The house only had 2 of us. I feel it was a good chance for me and proven that I was right. I took off all my clothes and waited eagerly for her to open the door. As she opened the toilet door slightly, I pushed the door open further and entered into the toilet with her fully naked in front of me. I hugged her and started to kiss her. I knew I need to force her a bit at the start if I want to fuck her that night. After a while of struggling, she gave in to my kisses. I put one of her legs onto the toilet bowl and started to finger her. When she wanted to reach of my dick, I stopped my actions. I took the towel and dry her a bit and dragged her from the toilet back to her room. I know she likes to bj so I push her head down to my dick and let her do the job. Her bj skill is really better than Kate. After around 5 mins,i brought her to the bed and started to lick her pussy. It tasted really good.

Andrew talking to Claire

Andrew: oh my god, you taste really good. Your pussy is so nice and feel so tight. I need to go in.
Claire: no, can not. Need to have condom first.
Andrew: of course I bought it. See, ultra thin condom. I need to feel your pussy as much as possible.
Andrew opened up the box of 3 pack and put on one of them.
Claire: eh wow. I didn’t expect you buy the condom so fast. How about I bj you tonight first?
Andrew: oh, is ok. Let me lick your pussy first then you bj me ok?
Claire: ugh ugh

Andrew to Mark
Andrew: I knew she had resistance. I was trying to make Claire more aroused by fingering her. I move myself forward and lay on top of Claire with my dick right at the pussy hole, rubbing her. I have to force her a bit again.

Andrew to Claire
Andrew: this feel good. Your pussy is getting wetter
Claire: erm, okay maybe I help you to bj, ok?
Andrew: just a while more ok? I want to rub rub at your pussy hole.
Claire: um um
Andrew: your bf must be so happy that he fuck this beautiful and tight pussy. He is so fortunate.
Claire: is it? Isn’t Kate better on bed than me as you always comment Kate is well trained by you.
Andrew: yes, Kate is good on bed after my many session with her. No worries, I believe you will be better than her very soon.

Andrew hold onto Claire both knee and pushed his dick into her hole.
Claire: ugh ugh, no no
Andrew: oh my god, you are so tight. I need to push in again. Ugh ugh
Claire: I don’t want it. Please stop.
Andrew: Relax relax. I already wear the condom. No scare.
Claire: but I think we are going too fast into this.
Andrew: Just relax okay! I need it now. I need to fuck you now.

Andrew to Mark
Andrew: then I started to pump her like no tomorrow. Say she doesn’t want it, but ended up so enjoyed the sessions. Some more after the first session still got another 3 more. But the last session I have to go and buy more common. The store nearby is an old auntie so I just grab any one box and go, ended up I bought the extra safe, fucking thick condom. Last session, I already feel lesser sensation yet the condom was super thick type. No feeling at all. And guess what, half way through the last session, I pulled out the condom half way and fucked Claire with no protection. She felt the difference and quickly pushed away. No surprised she scolded me like crazy and asked me to go back to my room. I was sleepy also because it was already 4am and I have already enjoyed 3 rounds with her.
Mark: Nice bro, if she didn’t realised your condom is off, I bet you would shoot inside her, am I right bro?
Andrew: of course bro. I haven’t try cum inside before.
Mark: Never try with Kate before?
Andrew: No, never. Most of the time I will just shoot inside her mouth and let her suck my cock dry. Okay, tonight I will let Claire rest. Tomorrow night then I will go fuck her again.

Even though I said this, deep inside me I felt the love toward Claire will be different even if we got back together. I felt miserable about losing the love somehow. Tear flow down my right cheek. Kate brushed off my tear and told me to be strong.

Kate: You are such a nice guy. I don’t know how to help you.
Kate suddenly hugged me from the front. I responded by hugging her tight. I could feel her boobs at my chest area. It felt good at that moment.

Me: Andrew is such a stupid guy to let you go. He doesn’t know how to treasure you.

I could feel Kate tears on my shoulder and let her continue with a bit. She tilted her head back ward and suddenly she kissed me on my forehead. I was shocked but immediately my brain told me that I need to revenge on Andrew. I want to fuck Kate tonight.

Kate: I hope I can help you but I don’t know how to make you less sad.
Me: I know how.

I pressed Kate onto her bed while kissing her and hands all over her body. Kate didn’t have chance to approve my request.
In no time, I quickly stripped away all her clothings as I want get inside her right then. I didn’t go easy on her. I pulled down my pant and shove it into her mouth. Her bj wasn’t as good as Claire surprisingly. I move her around such as she was on top of me and we were in 69 position.

Me: such a nice pussy, Kate. I can eat you all night.
Kate: you like it? I think Claire one is better.
Me: Yes, I like it. Haha.
Kate: You have a big fellow down here too.
Me: you like it? Is Andrew one bigger?
Kate: Andrew one is smaller.
Me: haha. Later I will let you try the full length of it. I will pound on you deep, deeper than Andrew.

After a few minutes, I lay her down on the bed and spread open her legs. I hold my dick and rub against her pussy just like what Andrew told his friend with Claire.

Me: Do you have condom?
Kate: I don’t have.
Me: Then how?
Kate: hmm…eh…

While Kate was thinking, I was rubbing deeper and deeper until I just inserted my dick fully into her.

Kate: argh…slowly slowly.
Me: Sorry, I forgot I am bigger than Andrew.
Kate: em em
Me: Am I not?
Kate: Yes yes..you have a bigger dick than Andrew.
Me: That’s my good girl. I will fuck you harder than him too.

Kate haa a better ass that Claire. She has a little more meat than Claire which makes her even better as Claire was a little too thin.

I was grabbing Kate boob as the motion started. After a few minutes of pumping her, I told her to ride me. She is really good at riding.

Me: agh agh, Kate you are good at riding.
Kate: ugh ugh ugh, I am cumming. Ugh ugh ugh…
Me: faster faster faster. Ride my fucking dick Kate. Faster

Kate let out a moan and lay onto me.
Me: do you like it?
Kate: yes, your cock is so good.

I lay her down on the bed and continue to pump her again.

Me: it is so good.
Kate: don’t lie. I bet Claire is tighter than me
Me: it is different. Your hole is considered tight for me too. Or do you want me to go anal? Have you try before?
Kate: Yes, Andrew did it on me but I don’t really like it.
Me: I see. Ok, then never mind.

I increased my tempo to reach the climax while Kate was enjoying the moment.
Me: I am cumming. Where do you want me to shoot, my sexy girl.
Kate: ugh ugh...you choose you choose..
Me: I want to shoot somewhere Andrew never shoot before.
Kate: where?
Me; deep inside your hole. I want to be the first guy to shoot inside you.

I pushed for my last stretch, speeding my last few thrust and shoot everything into Kate hole.

Kate: I hope you are feeling better now.
Me: I am. Thanks for all this and letting me to be the first guy to shoot inside.
Kate: I enjoyed it too.

It was already 2am by then. I wore by my clothes and left home after Kate took the medicine to prevent getting pregnant. She said it was from her room mate.

Of course, right after my exam, I managed to talk through with Claire and we got back together. And from Andrew message, he didn’t have another chance to fuck Claire anymore. Needless to say, after few days of getting back together, I completed my last assignment which was anal sex with Claire. Before any guy could have their first on Claire, I have claimed them all.

End of story.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story. Thanks bros.
Old 14-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for writing this nice story, thoroughly enjoyed it. Any more new story to write?
Old 14-12-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
8April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good story bro TS, thanks!!
Old 16-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed your nice story here, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1