The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Drunk wife sent home by her Ex-Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Fadzil : Good morning mei nu!

wife: good morning!

wife: haha you know what that means meh?

Fadzil: yeah. it means you... so... how did you sleep?

wife: not too well... headache now.... drank too much...

Fadzil: oh.. sorry.. should have stopped you... but last night was really fun... really missed being with you..

wife: yup.. it's been a long time...

Fadzil: how come we lost contact huh?

wife: not sure...

Fadzil: fate brought us back together? hehe

wife: haha... yup yup...

Fadzil: let's make more effort to meet yeah? like last night. so fun...

wife: ok sure... but I don't really remember... sorry about last night.. hope i wasn't too heavy...

Fadzil: oh you remember nothing ah?

wife: yup... did I vomit in your car?

Fadzil blue ticked wife on whatsapp..... typing appeared..... then back to online.....

then typing again.....

Fadzil :

wife: yup... did I vomit in your car?

Fadzil: it's ok.... I managed to clean it up... still got a bit of smell though. luckily wife overseas haha..

wife was quite puzzled when she read his message, while I continued to pump her missionary...

wife: oh dear. i am so sorry... if you need to replace anything let me know ok.. i will pay you back..

Fadzil: no la.. i just need to air the car later again that's all..

wife: but still... very paiseh... sorry!

Fadzil: you can repay me by coming over and joining me for dinner.. I will cook!

wife thought about it for a moment...

wife: nooooo.. i should be the one cooking for you instead!

Fadzil: your place ah? don't want la... your hubby around so awkward...

wife: nope.. he's overseas....

wife showed me the message after she sent it...

Fadzil: ok.... then not so awkward.... we can have our private time to bond some more hehe

wife: yup yup...

Fadzil: how about you come over my place instead? I order food in... don't cook la troublesome and tiring also...

wife contemplated.... looked back at me...

wife: maybe my place? we have a private jacuzzi upstairs... =)

Fadzil: Jacuzzi? nice! you promise to wear bikini? haha

wife: huh... why bikini....

Fadzil: never see you in one before la....

wife: too much fats... you better not see...

Fadzil: no... i want to see... but then again... it's your private jacuzzi right...

wife: yup... why?

Fadzil: can wear anything you want. no one will complain right.

wife: yup yup!

Fadzil: don't wear also can right... haha....

wife: erm...... up to you... i will close my eyes for you to get in lo...

Fadzil: haha... then you?

wife: hmmm.. see how...

Fadzil: bikini ok? i work so hard for you last night you know.....

wife: haha... sorry to trouble you.... see if I can find la...

Fadzil: if cannot find don't wear... it's ok....

wife: ok... i won't wear then....

Fadzil: you sure???? really???

wife: yup... if i can't find the bikini i wont wear it lo...

Fadzil: cheh.... i thought you meant don't wear anything at all....

wife: haha you dream on!

Fadzil: yup... i'm dreaming it now hehe...

wife: so any food you prefer?

Fadzil: nope... you decide ok... what time should I come over?

wife: up to you...

Fadzil: how about 6pm? before the peak hours for delivery starts?

wife: yup! good idea...

Fadzil: ok sure... i will bring the wine bottles ok... let's have more fun tonight and bond more than last night ok?
Old 11-12-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Wow shiok...round 2 coming.....
Old 11-12-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Good story and very steamy. This kind of opportunistic sex the most enjoyable and thrilling. Good write up.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Fadzil: ok sure... i will bring the wine bottles ok... let's have more fun tonight and bond more than last night ok?

wife: how to bond more?

Fadzil: i'm not sure also... how about we just eat and drink without care! after all we not in the public.. nothing to worry about...

wife: haha. sounds like we are teens again?

Fadzil: yes.... we should relive those days...

wife: would be try for me.. not relive...

Fadzil: can I make another request...

wife: yes?
Old 12-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!    

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Fadzil: do you still have that black silk dress with the chiffon sleeves and a zip down the front?

wife: wow... you can still remember??

Fadzil: of course la! loved it whenever you wore that....

wife: it's so long ago... you can still describe it so well...

Fadzil: told you that I love it! you look so good in it... so you still have it?

wife: of course not la... so many years ago. i don't think I can still fit into it even if i still have it...

Fadzil: =( you got anything else similar?

wife: haha. you are obsessed with that dress!

Fadzil: hehe yes.... you looked sooooo good in it....

wife: you nonsense la...

Fadzil: how about the the blue cheongsam? you still have it? or any other cheongsams...

wife: might still have it, but definitely cannot fit haha. don't want cheongsam la.. not very comfortable...

Fadzil: oh yeah hor. hard to remove...

wife: remove???
Old 12-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
skyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more!
Old 12-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Fadzil: yeah... remove for the jacuzzi la... anyway... what are you doing now?

the truthful reply was... 'being fucked by my hubby' but....

wife: nothing much.. just being lazy... still tired from last night....

sounds suggestive...

Fadzil: haha. last night was nothing la... you can't be as lazy as me.. i am still in bed!

Fadzil: [PHOTO OF HIS LEGS IN BED... CAN SEE A BULGE]

wife: haha. sleep more la. dinner is still many hours later...

Fadzil: you come over now la...

wife: huh what for?

Fadzil: help me get out of bed... haha..

wife: oh......

wife: hmmmm....

Fadzil: how how? I can come pick you...

wife: lol! might as well you just come over?

Fadzil: oh yeah hor! ok let me shower and I'd be right over...

wife: oh... really ah.... ok... i better go shower too....

wife left her phone on the bed and proceeded to shower.... leaving me to read the entire conversation.... and leaving me to know what to do....

enable her cuckolding adventure!
Old 13-12-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

wife : wow you are here quick!

she answered the door.. Fadzil was in a red shirt and beige berms.. wife's fav color... he did it on purpose?

Fadzil: of course!

he looked a little disappointed though... cos wife was 'only' in a tshirt and shorts... but upon another look, he grew excited...

Fadzil: let's put one bottle in the fridge?

He handed wife one bottle and proceeded to the dining table and immediately opened the second... wife took the bottle to the fridge and took the glasses...

Fadzil was in such a hurry to start drinking!

they both took a sip while standing at the dining table... both not really sure how to proceed...

Fadzil: jacuzzi? or watch some show?

wife: jacuzzi ... weather is good now... in case it rains later...

Fadzil's eyes lit up... he followed behind wife up the stairs, with the bottle and his wine glass in his hand...

he could make out what she was wearing underneath her t shirt.... and her shorts..
Old 13-12-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, please continue bro!
Old 14-12-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Fadzil: this feels really good...

he was in the disposable briefs wife had gave to him... he really thought wife would enter the pool with him naked.... she wanted him to enter the jacuzzi first.... but when she returned in just the t shirt and her bikini set underneath...... fadzil was still standing there with the glasses in his hands... he insist that they finish two glasses before entering in case they spill in the jacuzzi... Fadzil was already wet, he had rinsed himself.... wife looked at his body and felt a little turned on already.... his penis was clearly erected... but still contained inside the black briefs..... it has turned out to be a good investment so far!

wife relaxed too: thankfully the sun isn't that strong....

the chat a little about their new work places...

a few minutes later...

Fadzil: are you ok? your face is really flushed...

wife: a bit giddy...

Fadzil: the wine too strong?

wife: think so...

Fadzil close your eyes and rest awhile... don't worry about me... i will enjoy myself watching you sleep like an angel...

wife laughed but shut her eyes... slipped her body lower under the bubbling water and pretended to sleep...

less than a minute later.... wife felt fadzil sit up close beside her.... an arm went behind her body, then another hand planting her head gently on his shoulder... she felt that arm behind her body lower and held her nicely on her waist... she felt him smell her hair.. lingered... and kissed her head.... his hand playing with her waist...
Old 14-12-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more!
Old 14-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait to read more TS!
Great writing!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1