The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
2am to 3am.
Didn’t know they close so late.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Thanks for the detail report. Yes especially if we don’t go offend enough each visit should treasure.

Does the girls seem to be choosing their customer? I do consciously dress decent and not look too shabby, least they quote me w sky high price.... than a lot of time wasted but have seen some young Korean being given the preferred choice but I will never know how much they were paid. Cheers 🍻
They sure do. I saw them rejecting Indian bro’s before.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Recently, visited the joint again.

Happy to know that much new blood joined the trade. Some looking pretty good. On Monday lesser crowd comparing to Weds. On Weds was a good night, there were flooded with both FL and customers.

What not good was that those reasonable and good looking FL were all quoting minimum $3K ST, $6K LT. I think another factor affecting the rate would be the time. I reckon they will quote a lower rate when the night is not young. I usually do not stay that late because time is precious.

Got to know 2 mainland Chinese, 1 Japanese, and a Vietnamese within the same table. We chitchatted and shared some tips with each other. Japanese is an old man. A pretty sweet SYT smiled at him and he waited no time to ask her to sit beside him. He literally molested her by touching her all over. He then complained of the high price and rejected her. He literally humiliated her by jokingly pushing her to others including to me. I kind of pity the girl as she is young and seems unable to control the situation. After the girl left the table, The old man frankly told me that he cannot afford her because he is a retiree. I told him that 2.5KST is the market rate here and it would cost a lot more in Japan. He agreed but still do not want to pay the price.

This Vietnamese is a newbie. Totally mesmerised by the scene in Therme. He speaks limited English and his intention was to find someone within 1-1.5K ST. I told him this is nearly impossible in Thermae unless he is willing to consider the old and ugly looking ones.

The 2 Chinese were pretty chatty. 1 was desperate to find the partner for the night while the other wasted no time to share his vast experience. 1 of them hit on a pretty good looking FL and she quoted him 7K for LT. He tried bargaining to 5K but failed. Eventually, 2 of them head to Intensity night club to try their luck. I was reluctant to join them as I was there the night before. Furthermore, I don't think there are more FL there to here. I suspect FL get there commission/incentives by bringing customers there. Almost all WL will suggest to bring you to Intensity Club if you ask them where to party.

The night was not early and less crowded, so I decided to do my rounds by giving interview 5555. Gave some interviews. Long story short, in the end, I got a girl name, Nicole. A pity Nicole speaks very limitedly English but her personalities were what attracted me. She quoted 5.5K 2 shots, leave at my room at 4 am. I bargained to 5K 3 shots with taxi fare for her. At that time was 11.30 pm.

Nicole was warm and always smiley. Not commercial at all. Her complexion is beautiful - fair like Korean. She is 1.6m tall and weighed 50kg, just perfect for me!

Nicole kept her words. She really tried hard to give me the 3 shots we agreed upon, just that I only successfully came once. Not her fault though. We teased each other for a long time and I gave her hard pounding that lasts for hours I think when all added up. I asked her to stop when I knew it is not coming for 2nd and 3rd. The downside was that Nicole do not give DFK and Bbbj. She also does not take painting and therefore, there is a limit to what I can pleasure her. However, I did make the session enjoyable enough for both of us. She eventually left at 5 am not 4am. Nicole smelled so good! Until now I still cannot forget it the scent she gave out. A pity there she does not like to be painted. I truly love her smooth and fair skins. I must say the GFE she gave me topped 2019. I still cannot believe it as she speaks such limited English. Before Nicole, I would say it is impossible if someone asked me as I speak almost no Thai. I know someone will say it's expensive but what's important was Overall great bonk experience!

I will still follow up with Nicole for my next trip, so do not bother to ask me for her contact information.
Very detailed FR!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 02-12-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Havoc73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

pic didnt load
She is gorgeous. Heading to BKK this week, hope I can find someone just as sweet...
Old 02-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
heavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc73 View Post
She is gorgeous. Heading to BKK this week, hope I can find someone just as sweet...
She works in Puru puru bangkok. Just go Twitter to find them.

Cheers
Old 03-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavylegs View Post
She works in Puru puru bangkok. Just go Twitter to find them.

Cheers
Good infor u got...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceAlmighty View Post
During my trip to Bangkok last week, i decided to visit Thermae Bar to experience the hype myself.

So for anyone (newbies) that haven been to the bar, here is my own experience, for those who already have visited (experts) please bare with this.

I went quite early, around 8+, although it wasnt the most happening time, the bar was already fully packed with girls. Its located underground on basement 1, so if you walked pass the club without knowing about it, your probably wont know about this bar. On the outside there were a few FL ladyboy working, some of them are quite beautiful if that's what you're interested in. If you only want girls, good news, apparently Ladyboys are banned from the bar, so you can pick without worrying if its a he or she.

Anyway back to the topic, on entering the bar, the bar was fully packed with girls, standing in two rows around the circular walkway. Walking through them make me feel like i am some VIP being welcome by pretty girls on both sides, everyone staring and smiling at me. Its pretty enjoyable.

Surprisingly to me, these girls were not dress sluttish but pretty classy, there are a few really beautiful ones, comparable to celebrity kind of pretty. I decided to approach this girl in white top and short hair, she was the first girl that caught my attention. Very classy, very pretty and has nice racks.

So this was how it went.
I asked for long time, (she said no). Because she has work the next morning, and she stays 1 hour drive away from bangkok. She quoted 3000 for ST (one shot / one hour). But after conversing a little more i feel like there wasn't much interest from her end, her attitude was a little cold. Maybe i said something that turn her off, or i wasn't attractive to her. My dick told me this will not be a good fuck. So i continue walking through the bar.

Funny how we can become shy (at least for me) when we are alone and surrounded by so many girls, instead of take my time and scan all of time properly, i did a really quick scan while walking pass them. At the end of the first row I approached another hot girl at the end of the first row and asked how much for LT? she quoted 10K outright, and i didn't reply and continue walking pass her

Close to the end of the bar, there was this one girl that took the initiative and held my hands from my blind spot, i didnt see her perviously but she had a really really cute smile. I roughly scan her racks and they seems fine, so I asked how much and she 2.5K, i said ok. After chatting a little and building some chemistry, we reached the hotel and i asked for LT and she said ok at 4K rate, but she had to leave at 5am. That was a good deal for me.

TL;DR
Rates: 2.5 - 3K ST
5k - 10K LT (depending on duration and chemistry)
Girls quality: 6.5 - 9.5 (honestly most of them are attractive)
Impression: Most of them speaks fluent english, very impressed by this
Note: You have to buy a drink when you enter the bar, cheapest option is a 120 baht singha beer.
Suggestion: I advice to you if you're finding LT, go a little later it will help. Don't make the same mistake as me of going at 8+

Isnt this abit like going to Orchard towers???
Old 10-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
zhaf7 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi there my brother! can share line contact? heading there next month. thank you!
Old 13-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=fishme82;19139457]Hey bro ya 6000bhat was because it was really early 10pm or so. Mistake was offering LT at such at early time. Moving forward my strategy is:

1) book a really nearby hotel
2) go at ard 9pm-930pm. Offer ST but can bargain to 2k for even the SYTs. Say you stay nearby and they can even return immediately if u shoot v fast and can't last long haha. Have managed to convinced some chiobus to lower their price to 2k. Some can even bargain 1.5k if lucky using above approach
3) after 1st round go walk around, have dinner or sth. If still got energy go back for round 2 ard 1-2am when they are closing. Can get some really good deals or even LT

Just sharing my 2 cents worth. Hopefully it would be useful![/QUOTE

will be staying at imperial suites when visiting in Jan... possible to convince them to walk back with me to my hotel..?
Old 13-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=supershaft;19534966]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishme82 View Post
Hey bro ya 6000bhat was because it was really early 10pm or so. Mistake was offering LT at such at early time. Moving forward my strategy is:

1) book a really nearby hotel
2) go at ard 9pm-930pm. Offer ST but can bargain to 2k for even the SYTs. Say you stay nearby and they can even return immediately if u shoot v fast and can't last long haha. Have managed to convinced some chiobus to lower their price to 2k. Some can even bargain 1.5k if lucky using above approach
3) after 1st round go walk around, have dinner or sth. If still got energy go back for round 2 ard 1-2am when they are closing. Can get some really good deals or even LT

Just sharing my 2 cents worth. Hopefully, it would be useful![/QUOTE

will be staying at imperial suites when visiting in Jan... possible to convince them to walk back with me to my hotel..?
Thanks for sharing bro. Yes, this could work, but the night is short. I will think twice whether to waste the precious 11 pm to 2 am. Sorry, I do not know where is Imperial Suites, but if within the walking time of 15mins, usually no problem. They will walk with you.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 14-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=ZanShen;19535170]
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post

Thanks for sharing bro. Yes, this could work, but the night is short. I will think twice whether to waste the precious 11 pm to 2 am. Sorry, I do not know where is Imperial Suites, but if within the walking time of 15mins, usually no problem. They will walk with you.
thanks for the update dude! btw it shd be Majestic Suites.. typo... be there 1 week before CNY to piak piak for Grootness luck!
Old 15-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I have been there a few times. In fact I prefer to go there instead of Thermae as I find Thermae to be commercialized and corrupted by too many weekend millionaire carrotheads. It was by accident that I discovered this mini thermae in Rhamkhamhaeng as I was attending a soccer match at the National stadium and looking for a place to eat after the match. I was guided to the cafe by some supporters and while eating there that I realized this was the often discussed mini thermae mentioned by bros in SBF.

Firstly it is not a proper cafe... more like a school canteen with a drinks/snacks kiosk and tables/benches set up in a u-shape. Food is sold by hawkers who carry baskets or pushcarts so there's always different varieties depending on which hawker turns up. The place is seasonal as it is mainly patronized by students from the nearby Rhamkhamheang University or people coming to use the stadium. And it is packed during soccer matches so dun expect any FLs to turn up that day.

Daytime it looks like any normal makan place but come nightfall usually after dinner time..... the students from the Uni will hangout there. Although they give the impression they are studying or socializing.... actually many of them are looking to earn some extra cash. Just look around and smile or approach any puying that suit you and negotiate with her. Preferably if you can speak Thai as many of them are newbies and not so conversant in mandarin or english. Remember to check ID as some could be underage students.

They rarely follow you back to your hotel unless it is nearby and they will bring you to a ST room across the bridge in a side street. Some of them have rooms there otherwise you pay 100-200b for the room. Finally do not spoil the market as ST rate here is only 1000b. Some stunners may try their luck for more but never above 1500b. If you have money to throw.... this place is not for you please go to Thermae and be a carrothead there.
seems pretty far from the map.. hua mak is nearest BTS .. still got some distance away from it...
Old 15-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=supershaft;19536773]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post

thanks for the update dude! btw it shd be Majestic Suites.. typo... be there 1 week before CNY to piak piak for Grootness luck!
There are 2 Majestic Suites hotel...... 1 in Soi 2 and the other next to NEP.
Old 15-12-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=ramadel;19539618]
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post

There are 2 Majestic Suites hotel...... 1 in Soi 2 and the other next to NEP.
The one nearest Nana Plaza is Majestic Suites.

The one in Soi 2 is Majestic GRANDE. However this hotel is now taken over by Hilton and is now known as DoubleTree by Hilton Bangkok Ploenchit.
Old 15-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

even ST is 2.5k... seems impossible to nab syt at 1500baht to bring back hotel to piak... unless one is super groot looking alpha male.. keep fingers x
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1