The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JordonSpeith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Bondage Club

Enjoying the story TS, thanks for nice share
Old 17-12-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
skyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more!!
Old 17-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks all!
-------------------

Master continues to strip Jess naked and gives her a collar, ties her up like a dog, then forcing her to walk around. Jess is astounded at his perverted demands, but the more he humiliated her, the more aroused she felt. She wants to beg Master to fuck her but is still too ashamed to say so. She has trouble balancing herself and keeps falling over.

"Now I dunno whether to call you hooker or dumb bitch. Maybe a bit of both. You better walk properly or I won't fuck you tonight. Maybe send a few pics of you like this to your employees too." mocked the Master.

Those words completely stung Jess. Not only was she continuing to get reprimanded, but he knew how horny she was, and his threat of exposing her to her work subordinates was terrifying. Since he already knew, there was no longer a need to put up a face.

"Master...you...when...when you want to...fuck me..." Jess said in a soft tone.

"I told you already I want to hear you use dirtier low class words."

"Master...my smelly cheebye damn itchy now...come fuck it and let your cock shiok sir!"

Jess wasn't ashamed anymore. Master was very satisfied as she had truly been tamed. He takes out his erect cock and gets behind her.

"Eh...Master...what about condom?"

Master ignores her and slides half his cock inside her.

"What condom? You this kind of cheap slut why need me to waste money on condom?"

He pushes in the rest of his cock.

"Fuuuckkk!! I never kena fucked raw before!" Jess thought to herself in horror. But the feeling while painful was also full of pleasure. Then all of a sudden, the Master stopped, resting his cock in her vagina.

"Master...why you stopping? Continue to kan my cheebye! I not shiok for you meh?"

"Don't expect me to service you. I want to hear you dirty talk then I continue to fuck you...worthless hooker."

"I...I like to kena fuck by master, thank you master! Sorry my cheebye not very tight, although rarely used, thank you for fucking my horny cheapo chao cheebye! Fuck until you shiok sir!"

She continues to appease master who picks up the pace and fucks her even more rapidly. Jess can see a large mirror in front of her showing her wearing a collar, getting fucked in a doggy position, a true low level whore being used. Master continues to force her to dirty talk for 30 minutes until he finally approaches climax.

"Ok, well done! Come, take master's seed!"

"Arrrrggghhhhh!"

The master ejaculates a massive load inside her pussy, and for the first time in her life she experiences the feeling of being inseminated, to be bred. The cum is warm, stick and ample, flowing around inside her. A part of master's DNA inside her forever.

But her night isn't over. She is brought to a hotel wearing handcuffs and a slave collar. To her shock, they arrive at a room where she sees Glenn waiting, a subordinate she had once slapped.

"Boss...is that.. really you?"

"Glenn!? Oh my god...no..."

But this was Master's plan all along. To let her get punished by the ones she wronged. The inferior wimp Glenn is now her Master. Jess is aware of her duties.

"Have fun, Mister. Punish your whore superior to your hearts content. Don't worry bitch, he will never tell anyone as long as you continue to let him fuck."

The master leaves as Jess is left alone with Glenn as a sex slave for the night.

"Master Glenn. I am sorry for how I treated you. Punish me as you see fit, sir!" she embarrassingly begged.

"Wah, shook lah! Cannot believe I paid so little for you! You really damn cheap man Boss! Wait...I should call you a fucking slut now! Bitch!"

Jess could only bite her lips and endure those humiliating words, but the truth is, being punished by this lowly lifeform turned her on more than ever. The massive power shift from day to night made her completely submit.

Glenn's cock isn't as thick as Master's, but he was so rough in his intent to have revenge. He slides his member in unprotected and fucks her with a manic speed and it made her moan louder and louder. Inside her, he can feel the sticky semen of her previous owner.

"Eh, why inside got sticky sticky one!? Fucking bitch you kena fucked already ar? No wonder so CHEAP!"

He slaps her bum in anger at being tricked to fuck a used whore. But still, there is immense pleasure and satisfaction at fucking his bitch boss. Soon, he too prepared to unload inside Jess.

"This is for slapping me you bitch! Limpeh cum inside you!"

Jess could feel another load of filthy semen fill up her insides. Absolutely gross, degrading, and...satisfying.

"Th...thank you...Master Glenn..."

Glenn wanted to fuck her again but the Master wanted to go easy in her second night of punishment. He leaves as she passes out in the hotel, falling asleep with two loads of semen inside her.

The next day at work, Jess is back in her office and is once again revitalised, treating everyone politely. Except for Glenn, who keeps winking at her. At the meeting, to his shock, she absolutely tore into him in front of everyone.

"Glenn Chew, you bodoh. I told you to complete it by the 12pm deadline, where the fuck is the document?"

"Eh, you fucking bitch, really want me to tell everyone you-"

She slaps Glenn across his cheek, to everyone's shock. It's the third time she's done it.

"Everyone get out. I need to speak with him privately!"

And out they went. Just enough for Glenn to tahan and not reveal she had been her sex slave the night before. He stares coldly at Jess, who then leans near him and whispers.

"Get angry at me, boy. So you can punish me even more fiercely tonight."

Glenn gives her a malevolent smirk.
----------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Club, a mysterious man approaches the Master. It is none other than Singapore's most wanted criminal, Siow.

"So...I see you've recruited a pretty elite slave, M." he tells Master, impressed.

"It was easy. What I truly envy is you. The way you kidnapped and raped that Sarah Quek was an amazing achievement. Too bad she got away."

"Ha. She'll find her way back someday. Anyways, I've got to go. Her pretty ex-gf has already fallen into our hands. Let me play for a while, then maybe I'll send her to you for conditioning..."

Last edited by Rage24; 17-12-2019 at 03:34 PM.
Old 18-12-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 20-12-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1