The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-03-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Seems like kelleher would be in goal for few more matches. Good for players like quansah, Bradley, jones to gt more playing time. They will improve. Seeing academy players in match day squad is impressive.
Agreed. All the coaches and pundits are watching the Liverpool boys. All of them were impressed and speechless.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 18-03-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

It's a necessary sucker punch. We have been so wasteful in front of goal for so many matches. Gakpo and Diaz are just there to make up 11 players on the pitch. Jota is dearly missed.
Old 18-03-2024, 03:32 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's a necessary sucker punch. We have been so wasteful in front of goal for so many matches. Gakpo and Diaz are just there to make up 11 players on the pitch. Jota is dearly missed.
A loss but still scored 3 goals to exit FA Cup.

Not a bad lost.

Too many tired legs.

Nunez Diaz Gakpo had some inquiries after this lost.

Old 18-03-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/0...nt-get-better/

Gakpo is facing a lot of criticism online. Even Carragher don't understand why he is so slow. Danns is better than Gakpo at the moment. Gakpo looks disinterested.

Unfortunately we have to make do with what we have. Diaz and Gakpo till the end of this season.
Old 18-03-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/0...nt-get-better/

Gakpo is facing a lot of criticism online. Even Carragher don't understand why he is so slow. Danns is better than Gakpo at the moment. Gakpo looks disinterested.

Unfortunately we have to make do with what we have. Diaz and Gakpo till the end of this season.
I prefer 3 points for the PL match in 3 weeks.

Old 18-03-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Absolutely gutted, hate to watch Liverpool lose and to lose to the scums in this manner....just don't understand what wrong with the players especially when they are at the edge of the box in scums half, rather then try for goal they chose to pass round even to extend of passing ball back to the middle line...especially Gakpo, had the choice of 3-4 players at one point, release the ball too late and Elliot when he had the ball should have gone for goal but chose to pass it across the penalty box in the midst of the scums defense and Nunez Nunez what was he thinking passing the ball across to be intercepted by a scums and end up in a equalizer...game could had been signed sealed and delivered yet they delivered into the hands of the scums...now it looks highly likely the final of the Manures and Man Shitty..
Old 18-03-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Architects of our own downfall. Pathetic attempt to hold onto our lead on two occasions. You can’t be 3-2 up and lose 4-3 in the way we did. Sickening

Classic game in which we have come out the wrong end. Largely self inflicted. Should have put them away easily in the second half. But it is what it is.

We need to learn from this otherwise we will squander every other trophy on offer this season. You simply cannot do what we did in the second half, play any game as if it is too easy. Thats the lesson here

To make matters worse, Klopp says Diaz "felt his groin", Nunez felt his hamstring although it is "hopefully not bad" and adds that he thinks Cody Gakpo has "twisted his ankle". Gakpo was shit though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1