The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!
Re: Private Party Challenge

Camp here for more
Old 23-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wizatofoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an awesome story. Cant wait for next instalment.
Old 23-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for the juicy part, hehe.
Old 23-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 19

Their figures looked even more stunning in bikini! These rich ladies must spent ton of money to maintain their shape. I will easily believed they were in their late 20s or early 30s if Tim didn't told me their actual age was 42 years old!

Dior and Kristy clearly stand out with their C cup boobs and slim figure. Fion looked cute in her B cup boobs..

Each guy took the initiative to hold the hand of one lady into the pool. Everyone laugh when they saw my erected dick shape from my small swimming truck...WTF..

Dior: Time to flex some muscle for the guys. Please princess hug one lady to the other side of the pool where the jacuzzi located.

I carried Dior, Tim carried Fion and Jay carried Kristy.

Dior: Arthur, i can feel something hard touching my body..

Arthur: I always have this problem whenever i go swimming and see pretty woman...need to calm down my dick first before i got out of the pool...if not will face this similar issue..Dior your bikini is the most revealing one i ever seen..basically is just cover your nipples and pussy partially only...

Dior: I purposely brought for this private party only. I won't dare to wear outside of course!

We enjoyed the jacuzzi, played some volley ball and drank cocktails. The 3 pairs of melon were bouncing up and down during the volley ball games! I think the ladies were purposely teasing the guys!

Dior: I think you guys enjoyed viewing our boobs especially Arthur! We shall give you some sweetener now. Each lady will take turn to walk towards each guy. The guy can do anything he want within the short period of time... Game rules are no removal of bikinis and swimming trunk..

Round 1
Arthur + Kristy, Tim + Fion, Jay + Dior

Kristy walked towards me sexily in her south korean flag design bikini...

Kristy: Hi Arthur, what do you want now? Howcome your dick is hard again? Hehe

Arthur: My dick has been hard since right from the start! I want to dominate south korea now!

I proceed to hug her from behind and groped her boobs. My hard dick also rubbed at her sexy butt at the same time. Next I kissed her ears and face..she giggled as she felt itchy..
I proceed to move my hands inside her bikini and fondled her nipples...

Kirsty: Argh...u so naughty...u like my body?

Arthur: Yes..i want to score 2 goals against south korea team now!

I turned to her front and shifted her bikini sideways to suck on her nipples. Kirsty was moaning and enjoying the moment too. Time up...She pushed me away and walked off towards Tim..

Round 2:
Arthur + Dior, Tim + Kristy, Jay + Fion

Dior walked towards me and hugged me tightly pressing her C cup boobs on my chest. I wasted no time to french her and fondled her boobs.

Arthur: Actually my dick erected just now because you wore this bikini...so sexy..so yummy..

Dior: So what are you waiting now...

I immediately adjusted her bikini and sucked her boobs hungrily. Next i squatted down to taste her pussy.. but time up again...Dior kicked me away gently and I fell into the deeper part of the pool...And everyone laugh at me...WTF..

Round 3
Arthur + Fion, Tim + Dior, Jay + Kristy

I recovered from the fall and went after Fion at the shallow part of the pool. Fion tried to escape but I was too fast for her and caught her in no time!

Fion: You cannot play cheat ah...no removal of my bikini..

Arthur: I still have my own way to molest you!

I carried her to the pool side and she lay down..I pounced on her 69 position and adjusted her bikini a little to lick on her clean shaved pussy...my erected dick was rubbing her face! I did this all the way until time up...haha...Fion got up and ran towards Dior for protection...haha

Fion: Arthur you are the big molester!

Time was 4.30pm. And it was time for "first love 90 mins"..
The three ladies walked towards the other side of the pool. Then suddenly they took off their bikini and completely nude now! They threw their bikini into the center of pool and start to walk to the lift.

Dior: You guys pick our bikini and the respective owner will be your first lover for 90 mins...Just take the lift to level 3 and find our respective rooms...ciao~

Tim: Leave Dior for me first. My promotion depend on it!

I turned around and Jay already dived inside the pool to pick Fion's floral bikini! These two guys really fast hands fast feets....

I picked up south korea design bikini and I will represent Singapore to battle Korean for round 1!
We dried up and walked towards the lift. The house got 4 story and got a nice lift! We reached level 3 and located our respective love nest..they hang their name tag outside the room door...I knocked on the door and push the door open...

Stay tune...
Old 23-10-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
goodyfellow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodyfellow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice story, waiting for more juicy updates
Old 24-10-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Yes stay tune for more juicy updates.
Old 24-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 24-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 24-10-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS the story is really nice with enough room for imagination! Well done and keep writing, couldn't wait for more
Old 24-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 20

I entered the room which was modern, big and luxurious. Kristy was showering inside the bathroom.

Kristy: Who is my first lover? Please come in to bathe together.

Arthur: It's me Arthur..ok I'm coming in now

As instructed, I proceed to shower with Kristy..wow her skin was fair and silky!

Kristy: It's fun to guess who will come in and I'm glad it is you Arthur!

Arthur: I'm totally mesmerised by your beauty and figure...and your South Korea bikini!

Kristy: Really? You like my figure? Tell you a secret...you are my first Singaporean lover...so far I only tried British and korean guy...

Arthur: Oh I'm glad to represent my nation against Korea. It is also my first time battle with Korean opposition..

We frenched passionately and my hands roamed her whole body.

Kristy: Let finish bathing and proceed to battle...I can't wait anymore...how many goals you want to score? Hehe

Arthur: I promise you minimum 2 goals ok? I think just nice for 90 mins...

We finished bathing and jumped onto the king size bed. We continued frenching like no tomorrow...Then I licked her ears, down to the neck, her armpits and finally allocated more time to taste her C cup boobs.

Kristy: Arthur you are so good in foreplay...making me very excited..

I proceed to lick southward to her belly, inner tights, knee and toes. Next I gently extended her legs apart and licked her clean shaved wet pussy..

Kristy: It's been long time my pussy was tasted by any guy...my lousy husband only interested to fuck me and mainly satisfied himself only...never care whether if I'm satisfied too...

Arthur: Your korean husband don't know what he was missing...you have one of the best clean shaved pinkish pussy that I ever seen..your juice taste yummy too..

Suddenly I felt more juice flow out...she was arroused by my above compliments..hehe

Kristy: Argh...I never cum so much during foreplay before...I can't stand it anymore...please fuck me now...

Arthur: Not until you give me a good blowjob...

She quickly got up and kneel down to suck my dick furiously. I was surprised that this rich tai tai possessed good BJ skills and technique.

Arthur: Your BJ skills are wonderful...I'm feeling so good..

Kristy: My lousy husband always demanded a long BJ before he jerked me off...I guess this is how I learn my skills...your dick is long and hard...much tasty compared to my husband...

Arthur: Ok it's time to reward you for the wonderful BJ...

Kristy quickly helped me put on cap and positioned in doggy style. It was easy to penetrate as her pussy was super wet..I slowly fuck her with long and deep penetration..she was shivering and moaning non stop...then I increased her and pumped at full speed...piak piak piak....I can felt my dick inside a swimming pool...I wondered how long this chio tai tai has starved..

Kristy: Arghh....I cum multiple times...OMG..

Arthur: Yes I can see too.. the bed will be flooded soon..you must be starving too long...

We switched to missionary style and I continued to pump her furiously. Oh she cum even more in missionary style and she was moaning loudly...in fact too loud for me...I quickly french kissed her to reduce her loud moan...She hugged me tightly and I knew she reached her climax...and the historical moment came...we cum together...singapore 1-0 korea!

Arthur: Your flood gate really opened..hehe

Kristy was shy and used the pillow to hide her face. I removed the pillow and moved my dick towards her face. I requested Kristy to remove the condom and suck dry my dick which she executed obediently.

We cuddled on the bed to recover for 2nd battle.

Kristy: I never cum so much in my life...is so embarrassing...you are so good Arthur..

Arthur: You are so pretty and has such perfect figure...you are the dream girl of many guys...

Kristy: I spent lot of money on facial and slimming etc..using my husband money..That's my revenge on him but he probably won't care too because he's loaded.. really married to wrong guy! Those activities we played earlier really bring me back to the good old days where I was everyone's dream girl and had fun with my love ones!

Arthur: We can't changed reality but I can say this 90 mins are just belong to you and me..

We continued to french passionately. I looked at the time and it was 5.30pm.

Arthur: Time for 2nd goal, let me check your pussy...wow it is still very wet..let do 69 to save some time in foreplay

I tasted more south Korean juice in 69 position and my dick was also fully erected from the wonderful BBBJ. I put on cap and fuck her in cowgirl style. Her melons were bouncing non stop and her face expression showed that she enjoyed every moment. Her juices flow down to my inner tight...she started moaning loudly again...I hugged her toward me to french her to reduce the noise again...she was still riding me furiously...then my turn to have to urge to explode...I hugged her tightly and french her like mad man...and I finally released...Singapore won 2-0 Korea!

Kristy: OMG..this is sooo good...Arthur you made your nation proud...victory over Korea...hehe

Arthur: Yes I can visualize national anthem playing in the background and I'm saluting to our national flag in glory..haha

We proceeded to wash up and went to the dining room for dinner at 6pm.

Stay tune...
Old 24-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, thank you very much TS for midday update. Hope to see more soon
Old 24-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Omg, after dinner come energy to continue.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More pls! One of the better story tellers after iloveock hahaha
Old 24-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Triplexxx222 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Well written. Thanks
Old 25-10-2019, 12:48 AM