The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ubsolaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Private Party Challenge

Camping with coke and popcorn
Old 20-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Command post is up and ready
Old 20-10-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Annene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story, hope to read more soon!
Old 21-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 16

Dior presented the 2nd slide.

Dior: Next I introduce Fion who is also one of my best friends. We were in the same college and university. Fion's family are in real estates and commodities business. Fion was always the school belle and had the most admirers. She met her husband in university days in London. Her husband is a tall handsome british guy whom also share similar wealth background as Fion.
It was a match from heaven that the campus most desirable man and woman married back then. Initially her marriage life was good until she found out her husband had multiple affairs outside. Her husband became worse and expected Fion to accept his playboy lifestyle. Fion tolerated for the sake of her two kids back then. Her children has grown up and I can convince her to enjoy her own lifestyle now.

I glanced at Fion across the table. She was so lovely and she looked 30 years old instead of 40s. She resembled ex- mediacorp actresses Wong Li Lin + Irene Gan!

Dior: Next I introduce Kristy. Kristy was our university mate in London. Her Dad is korean and Mum is singaporean chinese. She moved to Korea since she was a kid but always visited Singapore to meet families and friends. Her case was similar to me that she was persuaded to marry her rich korean husband by her dad for business interest.
Her husband was fooling outside with other women. Her husband and mother in law always tried to control her and want Kristy to obey them! The only place where Kristy truly enjoyed was Singapore when she returned. Kristy got so many good guys after her in Singapore, Korea and London. But ended up with this rich korean idiot!

Jay whispered to me: Arthur, Kristy damn chio. Looked like my favourite korean actress Ha Ji-won...

Indeed Kristy was very charming that I also can't helped looking at her..

As usual, i started my analysis for the 3 ladies.

(1) Dior
Look: 8.5 (confident OL look, resembled Constance Song)
Figure: 8.5 (1.7m, slim, C cups)

(2) Fion
Look: 9 (the type most guys will treat her like 女神, resembled wong li lin + irene gan)
Figure: 8 (1.68m, slim, B cups)

(3) Kristy
Look: 8.5 (charming especially her eyes, resembled Ha Ji-won)
Figure: 8.5 (1.65m, slim, C cups)

These 3 ladies were 女神 when they were in college, university, work and everywhere. Most guys could only admired and dreamed of them and most probably had no balls to chase them.

They maintained so well that they looked 30 and they had the charm and charisma that were missing in SYT. I had the chance to up these ladies of the highest quality now, i think i this was better than winning toto!

Dior: I will introduce the guys now starting with Tim. Tim is 38 years old, married with kid and is a vice president in a marketing company. Non smoker, exercise regularly and spent most of personal time with family.
I met Tim through work and was initially attracted by him because he looked like my first boyfriend. After knowing him better, I found Tim had his own charm which I also admired.

Dior: Next is Arthur. 38 years old, married with kid and is a VP in financial institution. Similar to Tim, he is a non smoker, exercise regularly and spent most of personal time with family. Arthur was always the leader among the three friends. He is fun, outgoing and charismatic.

Dior: Finally i introduce Jay. 38 years old, married with kid and currently work in a fintech company as a VP. Non smoker, exercise regularly and spent most time with family. Jay has a boylish look at his age and I feel he is cute.

Dior: In summary all three guys are good looking, successful and fun. They are good men whom love and spent most time with their families.
I requested three of you for health screening just to ensure no health issues like HIV. To be fair, i will also share the health report of the ladies.
Previously we engaged three premium gigolos to try the first time fun experience. In the end, we couldn't convince ourselves to have sex with them. Paid them and asked them to leave after a short while.
I mentioned to Tim on our drinking sessions, then only Tim mentioned on the private party hosted by Arthur. Hence please don't blame Tim for sharing to me. .
I sent private investigator to do research on you three guys and were very interested in your profile. Your profile were also very important for me to convince and invite these two ladies for this party today..

Dior: You guys had successful life and lovely families. We are not here to steal you as we had our own reputation to concern. There are no commercial benefit in exchange for the fun experience and we are not worry that you guys will leak out any information after that.
Any questions from anyone?

Everyone is clear and had no further questions. The presentation from Dior was clear and logical. The guys will not scare they ladies will affect their loved families. The ladies will not scare the guys to sabotage their reputation too. It will be a just pure private fun between two group of guys and woman!

Stay tune..
Old 21-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for party with chio MILFs!!
Old 21-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, waiting for the MILFest. Hehe..
Old 21-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 17

Dior presented the schedule for this private party.

3pm to 4.30pm: Introduction + love at 1st sight games
4.30pm to 6pm: First love 90 mins
6pm to 7pm: Candle light dinner
7pm to 9pm: Affectionate Games
9pm to 10.30pm: Intimate 2nd love 90 mins
10.30pm to midnight: Sensual games
Midnight to morning: Overnight Romance with final lover

A simple schedule designed by Dior felt so classy and highly anticipated!

Time was 3.15pm. Introduction ended.

Dior: Ladies and gentlemen, let proceed to the party room for love at first sight games! To build the trust of each other, the guys will be blind fold and will be lead by the ladies to the party room.

The guys were blind folded and their hands were held by the ladies. It was complete darkness and i had to trust the lady completely to reach destination safely. I held to a small and soft hand. I could smell the nice perfume of the lady who was paired with me.

Kristy: Hi Arthur, I'm Kristy. Hope you will be safe with me. My sense of direction was not good la hehe

Arthur: Hi Kristy. Your voice are so sweet and thanks for guiding me. No worry getting me bumped onto walls, I feel safe in your hands.

Kristy: Let walk slowly ok. You won't bump onto walls la, the worst case I let you clash on me instead as cushion.

Arthur: Nice. I'm willing to bump to you now! Haha. Btw you don't speak like Korean.

Kristy: I'm half singaporean too. I can also speak singlish hehe

We chatted happily and reached the party room. Jay was lead by Fion and Tim was lead by Dior.

Blind fold were removed inside the party room. Wow the party room was huge and was directly connected to a indoor heated swimming pool and jacuzzi!
There were three cozy couple sofa at the centre of the room and the three couple sat on one each.

Dior: There are 6 mini games to play as warm up. Each guy will play 2 games with one lady. Then we will rotate partner.

Dior took out a box and drew out the first piece of paper.

Dior: First game is "staring". Each couple will face each other closely and stare at each other for 10 mins without speaking a word.

Round 1 mini games:
Arthur + Kristy, Tim + Dior, Jay + Fion

I proceeded with the game with Kristy and we stared at each other. The first few mins were very paiseh and both of us kept giggling. After that we became very comfortable and admired each other affectionately. Kristy was so lovely and my heart pumped extremely fast. I think it was a sign of first love at sight...simple game but amazing feeling! I held her hands gently to my chest to let her feel my heart pumping crazily for her...

Dior: 10 mins up. Is anyone started to fall in love already? Hehe. Let me draw the 2nd paper...the 2nd game is tennis ball...the game is easy...one person will lay on the sofa and drop a tennis ball into his / her top...the other person can only use the face to move the tennis ball from top of the shirt all the way drop from the bottom of short, skirt or jeans etc.
Will take turn to play.

I volunteered to lay down first and let kristy started the ball rolling. I dropped the tennis ball into my shirt and kristy used her nose to slowly moved the ball downwards. I could smell her head and hair from close and it really turned me little hard. Kristy had not much issues moving the ball down my shirt into my pant..she helped me to unbuckled my belt and loosen my pant a little...the tennis ball continued moving downward then it stucked at my groin area....Kristy tried her best to rub the ball downward from my groin area...

Kristy: Hmm Your dick turned large and no space to move the tennis ball downwards...

Arthur: Paiseh...Your face touched my little bro...it was natural reaction...you play cheat a bit and use your hand la..shhh..don't let them see..

Kristy used one hand to adjusted my dick to one side and used the other hand to move the ball down my pant. Finally it was out. Again it was a simple game but it was enough to make my body hot...
We changed position...i dropped the tennis ball inside her top...naturally the ball rolled to her boobs...I quickly stuffed my face inside and smell...

Kristy: Arghh...itchy..hehe...faster move the ball down...

I smelled for couple more times at her boobs before i moved the ball down...one word = SHIOK!
Ball rolled into her skirt and again naturally stuck at her pussy area haha.. again i stuff my face at the pussy area...Kristy felt very itchy and kept tossing left and right...eventually the ball was out...what a game! Haha

Kristy: You very shiok right? It was damn itchy you know?

Arthur: Super shiok. I was just very serious in playing the games only..hehe

Round 2 mini games
Arthur + Dior, Tim + Fion, Jay + Kristy

I was paired with the host Dior for this round. She drew the 3rd paper...the game was 1 truth 1 lie...each will take turn to say 1 truth and 1 lie of himself / herself...the other person need to guess the correct truth...

3rd game started...
Dior: (1) My most sensitive area is nipple. (2) My most sensitive area is pussy. Which one is truth?

Arthur: I guess pussy...

Dior: Wrong. Nipples are my most sensitive area....

WTF...i need to suck her nipple hard to teach her a lesson later!

Arthur: (1) My fav sex style is doggy. (2) my fav sex style is missionary. Which one is truth?

Dior: Missionary. This is easy!

Arthur: Hmm correct...

We played for 10 mins and there were plenty of laughter in the room.

Dior: Time up. 4th game is simple massage for each other for 5 mins...

Dior offered to massage me first. I requested lower back area.

Arthur: It was my fortune for big boss to massage me...

Dior: No la, today no boss. Everyone is equal hehe. Where else you need massage sir?

Arthur: Hmm inner tight ok?

Dior: Hmmm ok i try..

Dior rubbed my inner tight and occasionally brushed my dick. I enjoyed every moment hehe

Dior: You very shiok right? Now your turn to massage me! My shoulder very tired...thanks

I proceed to massage her shoulder and asked if any other body part tired too?

Dior: You hope i will say my boobs tired right? You think i stupid? Hehe

Arthur: oh boobs right..ok then..

I pretend to hear wrongly and massage her boobs...they were big and soft...shiok

Dior: Hey no no...here not tired la...actually it was quite comfortable when you massage my boobs...

Time up. And was time to change partner for round 3 mini games
Round 3: Arthur + Fion, Tim + Kristy, Jay + Dior

Stay tune....
Old 22-10-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 22-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilbiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro..
Old 22-10-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for today episode
Old 22-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Episode 18

Mini Games Round 3: Arthur + Fion, Tim + Kristy, Jay + Dior

Dior: Next game is "Find the stickers". 3 piece of perfume stickers will be hidden inside the clothing of person 1. Person 2 need to locate the stickers and use the mouth to remove them. Let start!

I was handed the stickers and looked at my next 女神 Fion.
Fion requested that she want to be the searcher 1st. I turned around and paste stickers on both my nipples and last one on my belly button. Actually thinking to paste one on my dick but changed my mind because don't want to give bad impression to Fion. Haha

Arthur: Hi Fion. I have hided the three stickers inside my clothing. You may start when you are ready..

I sat and lean comfortably on the sofa. Fion bend down and moved her angelic face towards my body. I stared her beautiful cleavage while she bend down and she immediately covered with her hand...hehe

Fion: I found one at the belly! And two more at...Nipples...oh my god..You so naughty!

Arthur: Actually I can paste at more naughty part one...haha

Fion looked at me with her innocent eyes and bite off the sticker on my belly. My body turned hot as i can feel her lip touching me...Next she slowly moved her face up to my chest and try to use her tongue to remove the sticker..

Fion: Quite difficult to remove sticker from your nipples! I scare i accidentally bite them...

Arthur: No need worry, just do it...

Fion proceed to bite off the sticker from my left nipple and it hurt a little. And she bite off the one from my right nipple and i pretended to yell a little.

Fion: Sorry Sorry...i didn't meant to hurt u...
Arthur: Its ok. Maybe u can suck to ease the pain...

Fion sucked my nipples gently and my free hands attempted to touch her boobs and was blocked by her...

Fion: Young man, be patient..We have the whole day to play...My turn now to hide the stickers...

MLIF were indeed more sophisticated and composed than SYT... Fion turned around after she was ready and stand in front me ... I stand up too and slowly sniffed her whole body from neck to her legs...

Fion: Give a clue. All stickers at my lower body...

I lifted up her skirt from behind and saw two stickers at both side of her butt. I quickly moved my face downwards to smell her lovely butt and panties! I expertly removed the stickers from her butt using my mouth.
I proceed to search for the last sticker but couldn't find..

Arthur: You cheat me right? Last one must be at upper body...maybe your boobs? Hehe

Fion: Nope..it is lower body...you need to remove 1 more piece of cloth to see...

OMG! I never though my classy 女神 will hide at her pussy! I slowly pulled down her panties and was greeted by a nice clean shaved pussy. Those rich tai tai really maintained their body very well..yummy...the sticker was pasted at the center of her pussy so i need to remove it first before i can taste her abalone juice.
I quickly removed the sticker and stick my tongue toward her abalone. Then she pushed me away and pulled up her panties! WTF!

Fion: Last sticker removed. Game stop now. Too bad.. hehe

Dior: Ok everyone. Finally is the last mini game which is the guys can remove the bra and panties from the ladies and keep it for souvenir!

It was revenge time! I hugged Fion from the front and grabbed her butt. I squatted down and pulled her panties all the way down and out! Fion tried to run away but dropped to our sofa. Next i pulled out her skirt as well and she screamed!
Next i hugged her from behind and rubba her boobs. She still tried to escape and i removed her shirt as well now!

Fion: Please don't strip me complete naked here...
Arthur: I'm supposed to take your panties and bra as my souvenir!

I hugged her again and removed her last piece of cloth on her body which was the bra. I french her while playing with her boobs.

Dior: ok guys. Let proceed to the heated swimming pool for next activities.

Fion quickly wore back her shirt and skirt. She walked towards Dior and gave me a naughty look. I took her bra and panties and smell them in front of her...haha

The three ladies went off to change into bikini. The three guys walked to the indoor swimming pool first.
Tim passed us our swimming trunks and we jumped straight inside the heated pool.

Arthur: Heated swimming pool inside the house...this is how rich people enjoy their life! Damn shiok!

Jay: I still can't believed we are here with three extremely gorgeous rich MILF!

Tim: Hope you guys enjoy so far! And if i can promote to marketing director after this party, i will reward you guys too! Haha

Arthur: Able to up these three 女神 will considered peak of my life. In real life, i can only dream of them...now i can taste them...

We heard the ladies voice and they arrived with stunning bikinis.
Dior wore super sexy 2 piece white bikini (similar to the taiwanese tourist saga in Philippines news recently)
Fion wore elegance 2 piece floral bikini!
Kristy wore 2 piece bikini with South Korean Flag Design!

My dick reacted with maximum long now and my small swimming truck couldn't contained it anymore...

Stay tune...
Old 22-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 14
siincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to all

Camping for more juicy parts!! Thanks TS
Old 23-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SteveNicol4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb story TS, cannot wait for next update
Old 23-10-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 23-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Surfy2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, keep up the good work bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1