The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster
life of fnb owner

IN TWO HUNDRED METRES, TURN LEFT.

Siri buzzed over the navigation software, interrupting the radio deejay and her soporific soliloquy. The recent weeks have been a sharp departure from the norm; the pandemic has caused people to stay home and business at the cafe, usually brimming and bustling, had been muted to a mere murmur.

"I’m just glad we still have work," I thought to myself. As we saw country after country move into lockdown, I figured there was no sooner time for us to move to a wholly different business model—home deliveries. I found myself in the driver’s seat, having figured that I ought to personally run a few deliveries myself so that I could iron out any kinks in the workflow.

TURN RIGHT. YOU WILL ARRIVE IN FIFTY METRES.

The navigation software beeped and signalled that I was nearing the first destination of the day—the address of a long-time regular at the cafe—Samantha. As I was finding a spot to park the car, I tried recollecting trivia of Samantha that might lubricate any small talk later. I knew she worked in a "tech firm" and that she was almost always on her laptop, sipping on her americano in between work calls and the occasional banter. I could’ve sworn that she was either overly friendly or deliberately flirtatious—

BZZT. DING!

The elevator chimed and interrupted my train of thought. “I’m here now.” I caught my mind wondering if I’d be able to recognise her outside the context of the cafe. She’s usually in professional work clothes, blazers, and all. Except for weekends when she might be found in a casual spaghetti top or a tri-blend tee that hugged and hinted at her well-endowed figure. Just as the imagery entered my mind, I saw Samantha peek out from around the corner of her apartment door.

“Oh hello John, you're right on time!” Samantha waved me over from the elevator and I carried the two paper bags of cold brew coffee and kombucha to her. That was when I noticed her ombre negligee draped loosely over her body. "The bags look heavy! Do you need a hand? You can just set them down at the door and I can bring them in." Just as I started to lower one of the bags, Sam bent forwards at the same time. Her negligee strap dropped off her shoulder, exposing a deeper neckline and her ample cleavage. I instinctively glanced over, hoping to sneak a peek, but alas, there was a job to do.

"While I have you here, would you like to come in for some tea? I need your help with something too," Sam said as she turned around to welcome me in. "Make yourself comfortable!" I nodded and stepped into the apartment. I recalled that she mentioned moving out and into a place of her own. It was a cosy space, arguably optimised for a single person, or maybe some company. I found a chair to sit on, flanking a projector in lieu of the more commonplace television set.

"You spoke about your new place before! I guess this is the first time I'm actually seeing it for myself."

"Yeah I've never had the chance to have you over either! Why? Have you been thinking about coming?"

Ah, there was that familiar banter with a hint of innuendo. Of course it hardly became a fair fight when Sam sat on her couch across the living room. The negligee almost appearing translucent under the light, serving as a mesmerising distraction from the witty conversation.

"Are you enjoying the view?" She teased and jolted me from my apparently obvious gawking.

"Oh oops I didn't mean to…" My voice trailed off as I noticed Samantha spreading her legs, the silky gown riding up her thighs bit by bit, exposing more of her skin.

"I trust you got a teaser earlier. I've been meaning to do that for awhile now. Let it be known that I'm not a bad host." As she opened up, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her moistened lips glistened and left a damp patch. I gulped. The bulge in my shorts was also evident as I tried to adjust it.

"Well, I can't let you leave like this…" Now Samantha's voice was trailing off as she stood up and walked toward me. Her hands glided over my shorts while she knelt down in front of me. "What do we have here?" She teased as she unzipped my shorts and reached into my briefs. I could only moan in agreement. Her fingers adeptly slipped into my shorts and pulled my erection out from my briefs. I twitched as her palm grasped my cock. "Oh wow, mmm—" I heard her whisper before she immediately put her mouth on it. Her lips inched down my length, while her tongue swirled to wet it. She had one hand on the base of my cock and another under her gown. She clearly knew how to have fun.

"Urgh you're good at this.“ I caressed her cheeks to encourage her and she looked up at me with my cock in her mouth. She knew I was enjoying the view and smirked back. I combed my fingers through her hair, tugging and pulling until I heard her moan. That had to be an invitation. I pulled harder and pushed her head lower on my member, making her take more of me in her mouth. She moaned harder and looked up at me again. First in surprise, then in desire. "Mmm you taste so good," she mumbled with my member in her mouth. My precum was being milked out by her licking and sucking, her hands stroking up and down my length.

"If I had known you were packing this behind the coffee bar…damn. I'm getting wet just from sucking you."

"So you like it huh? You feel amazing too. Keep going Sam." I grabbed her hair and tugged again, enough to elicit a groan, which reverberated from her throat to my length. I held her down, pushing her mouth further down. Her lips barely touched the base of my cock before her eyes turned watery as she looked at me as if to plead. I relented and she rolled her eyes back in pleasure.

"I think you’re trying to choke me on your cock, but you make me want to swallow your whole load! I can't take this anymore. I need you in me. Now." She stopped and stood up to gesture to me to lie down on the couch. She deftly went to her drawer to pick up a condom and ripped open the wrapper, gave my tip a final lick, then started unrolling the latex on me. “Wow, you’re quick. You must be well-practised.” She glanced up and smirked, then moved to kneel above my erection, her pussy glistening, and rubbed her clit on my tip. Her moan turned into a gasp, as she lowered herself on me. "Fuck. You're stretching me." I could only groan in agreement. It was hard not to just be enjoying the view, her negligee was now slipping off her shoulders, revealing her full breasts, which were now bouncing to the rhythm, almost shaking off the silky fabric.

"Your juices are dripping all over me!"

"Fuck. I'm so wet." Sam was rocking furiously, her hands behind her arched back. She moaned when I held her breasts to massage them, twisting and rubbing her nipples. "Don't stop!" I pinched her nipples harder, flicking them in between my fingers, while kneading her breasts. She started gyrating and shuddering. I knew she was getting close. I traced the contours of her body, down from her breasts to her back. She shuddered more. My hands moved from her back to her swollen clit. Slight pressure. Small circles.

“URGH.” I could see Sam creaming on my rubber-wrapped dick. Trails of a white liquid coating the base of my cock. The walls of her pussy gripped me as she rode up and down. She stopped to look down as she slowly lowered herself, then rolled her eyes back while biting on her lower lip. "Mmm I love this. I think I’m going to come soon daddy!" She arched and shuddered more. Her pussy spasmed, tightening on my cock, as she collapsed on me, trying to catch her breath. We shared a brief kiss at first. Then a longer kiss, while she moaned into my mouth and played with my tongue.

“Ah fuck, you’re covered in my juices now,” she glanced downwards and weakly whimpered. “I can still feel you rock hard inside me.” I knew she was spent and took my chance. I held onto her body and rolled her on her side so that I could get around and behind her. “Get on your fours.” Sam looked at me knowingly and obeyed, her back lightly arched in anticipation. I stroked her soaking clit with the tips of my fingers, spreading her juices over her pussy lips and traced her butthole. The latex of the condom was still coated in her cream. I smirked and slapped her pussy lips with my erection and grabbed her butt.

"Don't tease. Please don't tease daddy," she moaned as I rubbed my length against her clit.

"Tell me why I shouldn't."

"Mmm because my pussy is aching for y—"

I slipped my tip in between her pussy lips and pushed deep in with one full stroke. "Fuuuck…you're so deep." I spanked her butt and left a faint pink imprint. A few quick strokes.

"Urgh you feel so good babe," I moaned. Sam's face was pressed against the headboard of the bed, her arms supporting her as she tried to turn around to look at me. Her head, rocking to and fro with the rhythm, to the wet sound of our hips meeting.

"You're going to make me come soon with how good you feel. I love how you look in this position."

"Wait, don't come yet…" Sam reached over and grasped my dick in her hand. She rolled her fingers and gingerly peeled off the condom. "Mmm I want to feel you in me," she whispered as she backed her butt towards me, slipping me back inside her. We both groaned.

"This feels so different now." I gasped as I worked to plunge harder and faster into her.

"I love how your raw cock fills me up, John."

"Mmm I love it when you say my name like that."

"Yea? Please come inside me John!"

"Are you sure babe?"

"Yes, I want your come now John! Fill me with your come!"
Old 10-11-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: life of fnb owner

Camping for more updates
Old 10-11-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Come on John. Keep going 💪🏼
Old 10-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Go John Go!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1