The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 5
Bathmate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBathmate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Share your wet dream

anyone with great wet dream stories to share with us?
Old 06-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Share your wet dream

Last time many years ago went to Ngee Ann poly freshman orientation. Think the camp was like 5 days and due to the fun, got very little min sleep.

Finally went home I KO for more than 20 hours!!!! I woke up because I hate a dream and during one part I was flushing the toilet!

Then KNN I actually pee in my bed while dreaming of the flush!! Fuck that the only one time wet dream I encounter,:
Old 06-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Last time many years ago went to Ngee Ann poly freshman orientation.

Then KNN I actually pee in my bed while dreaming of the flush!! Fuck that the only one time wet dream I encounter,:
So it's a super wet dream.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

i dreamt that i had sex with my wife... i guess i missed the action and all the affection from her for wayyyy too long
Old 10-10-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
i dreamt that i had sex with my wife... i guess i missed the action and all the affection from her for wayyyy too long
Damn.... That sounds so sad bro😕
Old 10-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 16
dieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud of

Been a long time i had one since losing my virginity. But I remember having a wet dream in the middle of Mt Ophir when going on a mountain hiking trip there. It was very uncomfortable after waking up & trying to continue the mountain climb lol
Old 10-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

i ever dreamt of rough fuck big tits ang mo

telegram:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1