The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 10-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Keita could be another mc king like lallana. He inured when first arrived at Anfield and now injured for don't know how many times Liao!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Keita may need another 2 weeks.

Hendo and Trent played full 90mins this morning.

VVD and Wijnaldum played 2 full games.

Hope no further injuries. Klopp may hv to rotate players on Saturday vs Newcastle.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 11-09-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

its a steve bruce team... not a rafa team. expect the usual shithousery aka kicking lumps out of salah and mane. hope the team gets through unscathed especially after the international break.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

i observe in earlier games when both Mane and Kieta were playing together with Salah, Mane would prefer to pass the scoring opportunity to Keita rather than Salah.

anyway Kieta probably is another MC king like Sturridge and Lallana
Old 11-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Season is going to be an extra long one for us, so don't think Klopp is going to rush back either Alisson or Keita unless they are truly fit and back in shape to play.

On Keita, it is a pity he went for the AFCON in the summer. Guinea should have left out Keita so that he could have had a complete rest recovery over the summer. He came back from his previous injury too fast, that did him in.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Season is going to be an extra long one for us, so don't think Klopp is going to rush back either Alisson or Keita unless they are truly fit and back in shape to play.
Lucky boy!, no more new injuries. Those played 2 consecutive games have to watch up for fitness.

Old 12-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Liverpool set to play 5 matches in final 2 weeks of Sep 2019. Out of 5 matches, 4 away.

Liverpool vs Newcastle, Sat 14/9 @ 7.30pm

Napoli vs Liverpool, Wed 18/9 @ 3am

Chelsea vs Liverpool, Sun 22/9 @ 11.30pm

MK Dons vs Liverpool, Thu 26/9 @ 2.45am

Sheff Utd vs Liverpool, Sat 28/9 @ 7.30pm

All times Singapore time.

Old 12-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

The League of Love and Hate is an annual fans’ survey filled out by tens of thousands of football supporters across the country.

Fans are asked who they support and what they think of other teams, listing which club they see as their biggest rival.

Liverpool have a long line of fierce and historic rivalries and it may then come as little shock to learn that more clubs see the Reds as their biggest rival over any other team.

According to the data - which you can see compiled into a spreadsheet in the tweet further down - Manchester United, Manchester City and Everton all see Jurgen Klopp's side as their number one rival.

Liverpool are also ranked by Newcastle as their third biggest opponent, while Tottenham and Chelsea fans have placed the Reds in fourth and both West Ham and Arsenal have the European champions in fifth place among their list.

It's perhaps an indictment of Liverpool's long and illustrious history that they feature more times in first place among rival clubs most hated opponents.

Reds fans filling out the survey themselves have listed Manchester United as their biggest rival, followed by Chelsea, Manchester City and Everton with Arsenal in fifth place according to the data above.

Traditionally for Liverpool fans their biggest rivalry has been with Everton but who are the Premier League that really rile you? Or are there teams that you actually really quite like?

Old 12-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Reds fans filling out the survey themselves have listed Manchester United as their biggest rival, followed by Chelsea, Manchester City and Everton with Arsenal in fifth place according to the data above.
We have to knock United off their perch, well actually they are already off their perch but unfortunately not knocked down by us! Desperate for us to get #19 and hopefully #20, #21, #22 etc shall follow on quickly after this

Don't really care about the rest as they are all so far behind us. In any event, once we finally start getting back to winning the League we shall consequently pull further ahead from the rest as well.

Naturally #7, #8, #9 etc being added on at the same time would delightful as well
Old 13-09-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

My prediction 2- 0 win for Liverpool

Liverpool vs Newcastle - Saturday, 12.30pm

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...senal-and-more
Old 13-09-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

6-0 liverpool win
Old 13-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

I am going for Liverpool 5 -0 Newcastle.....

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 14-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Newcastle probably going to park a double decker bus so it might not be such a high score.

Anyways 3 points is all that matters, followed by no injuries, a clean sheet and finally a ton of goals.

Klopp looked relax at the press conference yesterday, also clear that he is not underestimating Newcastle.

Confirmed Alisson out till end October, looks like quite a serious injury. Keita should be back in training for the Chelsea game but more likely to see him later against MK Dons should he be fit and healthy.
Old 14-09-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

No matter how good you are it is best to be humble.
The opening 20 minutes shown we could be breached.
Like I always say it is nice to get 3 points but losing the clean sheet is crap.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Superb, without being superb.

Not fully at our best yet but we control every minute of the game, the opposition think they are doing well but it's us letting them almost whilst we work out how to punish them, then boom, job done.

Drop the pace, pass it round, speed it up, attack them, drop deep and try hit them on the break, we do it all and again today fully controlled the match and 3-1 flattered Newcastle. Dubravka kept the score down as it would otherwise have been around 6 or 7 for us.

We are a perfectly balanced team now and totally know what we are doing, every player knows his stuff, we will drop points eventually but i will be predicting a win beforehand, we are just that good

Great to have Chamberlain back, he really ran his Ox into the ground today. VVD may well win the Ballon D'or but for me our best defender this season has been Matip. We should talk about the goal scorers, hardest job on the pitch, right? But I bet everyone is talking about Bobby. His assist was just beautiful. Motm selfless team player

Only fear now is injuries to our key players. Hope Origi is ok, in any event this might give Brewster a chance to show what he has to offer.

We go again with Napoli next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1