The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Seem like you can't move on and is always looking for things to distract urself from this hurt... Don't drag this too long, u need closure, call the person and explain everything, see what he/she says.

Last edited by sammybk; 29-04-2020 at 12:37 AM.
Old 29-04-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also, just ignore pictionary. He has a track record of writing long nonsensical posts thinking he is vv wise and sophisticated, but fails miserably because he talks about things that are entirely in his own imagination which makes zero sense to anyone else.
Old 29-04-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
teddythe is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Aiyo! Heart..

That person must have really meant a lot to you. And it must be painful to be reminded of the absence. Let’s try to remember, to commemorate and to celebrate the absence And make you stronger.

That is what everybody wishes of you and for you.
You will never walk alone because you still have friends like us. Some that may come n go along the way.

Cheer up and live not for the people around you but for yourself.
You will find true meaning in Life this way.

And my very first words to you.
加油!你可以的。
Old 29-04-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Also, just ignore pictionary. He has a track record of writing long nonsensical posts thinking he is vv wise and sophisticated, but fails miserably because he talks about things that are entirely in his own imagination which makes zero sense to anyone else.
If you've read all my posts, you would know i usually ignore them. This thread is an avenue for me since the first post. It is dedicated just for thoughts which has no where to go or share openly.
It's not like a facebook account where you have all your friends all added to your contacts lists and then waiting for friends who pretend to console you in your facebook posts Hypocritically when they have could have done it in private and not via media. .
Which is why I don't have any fb account at all..
Also, clicking the ignore lists allows you to not be able to see their posts at all. .

Last edited by Ladyrain; 29-04-2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old 29-04-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hock76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Life is a journey. Pain is an indication that we are not moving towards the things we want. It means we have to change course/path. Unfortunately humans are creatures of habits, we like routines (or lifestyle) and avoid changes thus sometimes we rather suffer than to change. Changes will always be challenging but not impossible. I am sure you have someone dear in your heart. Whether you let him guide you through your life (your promises to him) and become someone that both of you are proud of, or you can indulge in your sorrow. At this crossroad, do you choose to continue your current path that leads you to pain and sorrow, or follow where your heart yearns? The former will be easy, the latter difficult. But you don't gain worthy things by doing the easy things. I wish you all the best and hopefully one day this thread will no longer be updated as you have no sorrow to pen.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
If you've read all my posts, you would know i usually ignore them. This thread is an avenue for me since the first post. It is dedicated just for thoughts which has no where to go or share openly.
It's not like a facebook account where you have all your friends all added to your contacts lists and then waiting for friends who pretend to console you in your facebook posts Hypocritically when they have could have done it in private and not via media. .
Which is why I don't have any fb account at all..
Also, clicking the ignore lists allows you to not be able to see their posts at all. .
it has been a while since I am back to SBF. And I am seeing you still fairly active here Good for you and hope the very best for everything you do....
Old 16-05-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Aiyo! Heart..

How are you?
Why didnt you appear in my dreams?
Are you still angry with me? Am I not the apple of your eye anymore?
Old 28-05-2020, 08:57 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How are you?
Got so "desperate" meh?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 29-05-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

What the heart cannot give you, pain will give you the answer. . .
Old 29-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
teddythe is Cool - loads of Potential

The heart has always been willing to give and give even more, but the pain of knowing that he alone is never enough may be just the answer that he dreads and be defeated by.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How are you?
Have faith the person will return, he/she will.
Anger will not last forever and Happiness can be infused, if your heart is willing.

Pump it up! CB day 1, I am not celebrate however it is a memorable day!

Old 06-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Aiyo! Heart..

No sight of you since. Why no dreams? Please. Just once. Please.
I have been good and Im trying very hard. I tried my best. Really.
But tears wont obey..
I wish I can hear your voice again.
Today I woke up without the noodles and eggs.
I cant help but look forward out of habit
Your cake. I know you wont forget.
Happy birthday to me.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Got so "desperate" meh?
loyal baby i like

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No sight of you since. Why no dreams? Please. Just once. Please.
I have been good and Im trying very hard. I tried my best. Really.
But tears wont obey..
I wish I can hear your voice again.
Today I woke up without the noodles and eggs.
I cant help but look forward out of habit
Your cake. I know you wont forget.
Happy birthday to me.
sis move on, you make others pain also

Today your birthday ?

Happy happy happy birthday to you !!!

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 07-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Missing you badly.
Woke up and face was wet with tears.
Couldn't move at all for a while and took me almost over thirty minutes to be able to start the day. Because I had to.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1