The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Let's see whether Xue Er will drop her standards after a few sessions.

Anyone can comment on that?
Haven’t RTM her enough to experience any drop of standards. But she had always been consistent and maintains her standards almost to a tee.
Certain aspects of her remind me of Vera if you know who she was. One of my all time gold standard of ML, who was largely vanilla.
It’s less of their looks or modus operandi, but more of that character of knowing what they want in life, with a little fire under the elegance and coolness, and the ability to uphold high standards throughout, without enticing you into a KC trap - to save yourself and themselves of trouble really. With her you can probably expect her to do pretty well in life once she stops engaging in this line.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Haven’t RTM her enough to experience any drop of standards. But she had always been consistent and maintains her standards almost to a tee.
Certain aspects of her remind me of Vera if you know who she was. One of my all time gold standard of ML, who was largely vanilla.
It’s less of their looks or modus operandi, but more of that character of knowing what they want in life, with a little fire under the elegance and coolness, and the ability to uphold high standards throughout, without enticing you into a KC trap - to save yourself and themselves of trouble really. With her you can probably expect her to do pretty well in life once she stops engaging in this line.
Thanks for sharing your insights, pal.

Me have been thinking of her since my first visit.

Been exploring options for the past few weeks, and she seems to be the only one who really made me think of her post session.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your insights, pal.

Me have been thinking of her since my first visit.

Been exploring options for the past few weeks, and she seems to be the only one who really made me think of her post session.
Got so powerful effect on you meh..

Okay lah as long as you like her good liao..

Can save your money trying out potential landmines..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hannor..

That comment will definitely ruffle the feathers of many lao jiaos here who has sampled many GOAT material during the industry's heydays..
Oh I'm very sorry to all laojiaos here I don't mean any disrespect. I better edit my post before I ruffle more feathers.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

People who went did yi lin rtc alr? Tried msging her but no replies.

Last edited by Chidorigan; 12-09-2019 at 12:57 AM.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got so powerful effect on you meh..

Okay lah as long as you like her good liao..

Can save your money trying out potential landmines..
It helps that I met almost all of her clique.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
People who went is yi lin rtc alr? Tried msging her but no replies.
RTC already.
Another gem gone
Old 12-09-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It helps that I met almost all of her clique.
How come NX suddenly post on her working WC?

She coming back arh?

Old 12-09-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Oh I'm very sorry to all laojiaos here I don't mean any disrespect. I better edit my post before I ruffle more feathers.
It's your own opinion lah. If you think it's the best then the feeling is yours felt at this moment. Nothing wrong that I see.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She coming back arh?
Possible....never say never.
Even Sydney is back, anyone is possible.
Bonnie Loo lookalike.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

She coming back arh?
Wahahaha....
Old 12-09-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Speaking of consistency, the one very very consistent ML was one I've met last year, Rui Rui. I was her regular from June till she left in Nov weekly and services were high standard and consistent. Not once she slacked off even though RTM weekly.

Ai La and Baby were close to matching Rui Rui in terms of consistency, and I am referring to RTM almost on a weekly basis. Other MLs tend to slack off and after 3-5 RTMs, you could sense it and you no longer look forward to their sessions.

Consistency is probably one big criteria in RTM, as it generates excitement and something you look forward to. It takes alot of effort to maintain consistency because as service providers, MLs will take the effort to understand her customers better and the little details that keep the session at high standards for her customers. And as human beings, every customer has different standards, temper, mannerisms etc etc.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Possible....never say never.
Even Sydney is back, anyone is possible.
Bonnie Loo lookalike.
Yup.. The BL resemblance is definitely there..

Bro Franco will probably be the happiest man on Earth if she comes back..

Old 12-09-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Speaking of consistency, the one very very consistent ML was one I've met last year, Rui Rui. I was her regular from June till she left in Nov weekly and services were high standard and consistent. Not once she slacked off even though RTM weekly.

Ai La and Baby were close to matching Rui Rui in terms of consistency, and I am referring to RTM almost on a weekly basis. Other MLs tend to slack off and after 3-5 RTMs, you could sense it and you no longer look forward to their sessions.

Consistency is probably one big criteria in RTM, as it generates excitement and something you look forward to. It takes alot of effort to maintain consistency because as service providers, MLs will take the effort to understand her customers better and the little details that keep the session at high standards for her customers. And as human beings, every customer has different standards, temper, mannerisms etc etc.
Sian didn't get the chance to try out RR..

Nowadays MLs prefer to chop chop finish take money and move on to the next customer.. If can find such a gem now immediately must make her a keeper man..

Old 12-09-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sian didn't get the chance to try out RR..

Nowadays MLs prefer to chop chop finish take money and move on to the next customer.. If can find such a gem now immediately must make her a keeper man..
Understand bro. but her boobs are only A.. so probably wont interests you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1