The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
hi bros any MR?

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/

on a side note, any recommendation for good massage + boob fk? TIA!
SBC have a xiao bo zi, maybe u can go commando.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
There is no real credible reference lah bro, hence for me I never use such description since different people have different interpretation.

Anyway to the best of my understanding:
3G - panties on no/ light touch
3.5G - panties on can stroke freely from panties exterior
4G - panties off, can stroke freely
4.5G - panties off, can FINGER
5G - anything goes and be prepared to screw.

When in doubt, just follow the rule that higher rated G means better value for $$
Excellent. Hope these definitions widely adopted for expectations. 3.5 is a challenge to get 4 beyond first visit. Assess at first visit whether there is the chemistry to push for 4. Visited the following who are 3 n no rtm for me Emma, CiCi, AX. However, AX blows but cannot suck. Quite a strange in between offer.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Cici’s wechat ganna blocked due to many ppl complain. Lolz. Due to low playability??
Old 07-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
QC has RTC-ed for a break.
Another panty on n no bj syt returning? Must say she is pretty. Did not uncover any X factor to risk again
Old 07-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
hi bros any MR?

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/

on a side note, any recommendation for good massage + boob fk? TIA!
She was Polly when she came here sometime back. The striptease routine. A lot of controversial then about the routine.

I have not tried her currently, but I tried her when she came back for short holidays. I would say much improvement. Then she didn't allow a few things but the last trip she was more open especially I had fun with those boobs. She is not exactly like the normal kind of ML, very hardworking in my perspective, trying to improve on her skills like massage etc, and keeping her body nice and slim with health routines and so on.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Excellent. Hope these definitions widely adopted for expectations. 3.5 is a challenge to get 4 beyond first visit. Assess at first visit whether there is the chemistry to push for 4. Visited the following who are 3 n no rtm for me Emma, CiCi, AX. However, AX blows but cannot suck. Quite a strange in between offer.
Bro is AX still providing CBJ? I checked her listing no more. She can't seem to make up her mind. When she just came back this stint no CBJ while the previous stint she offer, then after a few days she list CBJ, now like removed again.. Maciam stock market, so volatile.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro is AX still providing CBJ? I checked her listing no more. She can't seem to make up her mind. When she just came back this stint no CBJ while the previous stint she offer, then after a few days she list CBJ, now like removed again.. Maciam stock market, so volatile.
Oh! I didn’t realise that she upgraded herself. My last visit was on old menu (CBJ). Not on my rtm list. Thanks anyway.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Emma under SLG reviews rather misleading or she provided for some selected few. One wrote received lick shaft and the other 4.5G roaming.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Cici’s wechat ganna blocked due to many ppl complain. Lolz. Due to low playability??
Curious why do people even do this in the first place? It's damm childish and bo liao.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Curious why do people even do this in the first place? It's damm childish and bo liao.
Ya lor, if u visit 1 time then you don’t like the service just don’t visit again. Why report the wechat account? The girl also got provide the services that she is comfortable with, you not happy then don’t go lor.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaycee View Post
MR for Mo-mo SLG

Face: 6.5/10 pleasant but 20% discount from pics
Body: 6/10 Smooth skin but too skinny n flat chest
Service: 8/10 during sensual, otherwise engaged in doing her own stuff/ hp

For $120, i expected premium and she disappointed.
Rtm: No
there are many momo around at slg
Old 07-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Ya lor, if u visit 1 time then you don’t like the service just don’t visit again. Why report the wechat account? The girl also got provide the services that she is comfortable with, you not happy then don’t go lor.
There will always be cheebye people around.

Like those who say not enough money, so take the $50 or leave it. Or steal things from the ML(know of cases of gadgets being stolen). Or those who threaten to call the police (know of one lady who had to return home because of this).

#occupationalhazards
Old 07-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Personally chk with her no more cbj. WYSIWYG
Old 07-07-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Emma under SLG reviews rather misleading or she provided for some selected few. One wrote received lick shaft and the other 4.5G roaming.
If those on web can believe than maybe pig can fly. She dun even use her mouth to touch any part of your body, u still expect lick shaft? Lol
Old 07-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Most reviews on the actual websites are as authentic as Elvis still being alive today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1