The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
typo, cup not fup, now she’s privatised
A private pussy? Well, see how long the pocket of that carrot will last. Will see her advertisement when it does run dry. Strange, this story sounds so familiar. Rendezvous on this forum?
Old 02-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Typed that on the fly, Ai La was the hype, so it just kinda came out, haha. But yea, she is a notch below Carol & Long Nv
Haha fair enough though I nearly fell off my chair seeing you place Ai La among those MLs.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Wonder who is the lucky one who up her haha
Maybe just pay more $$ only. Lucky meh?
Old 02-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Hannor. Not sure why this is even a topic of discussion when it’s clearly humblebrag. I can also proclaim I’ve upped every ML I’ve met so far.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If need to pay $$ to up what's the fun lol
Old 02-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

If MLs wan to earn more and shiok at the same time, just offer the top up lor. If pay extra then nothing to brag about. Nvr pay extra and go all the way then I say u good!!
Old 02-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, sure boh?? Qinkai is my goddess leh, so GND. If real, I confirm book ah.
She just upped her price to $120, fyi, if you’re planning to book her.

Old 02-04-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
If MLs wan to earn more and shiok at the same time, just offer the top up lor. If pay extra then nothing to brag about. Nvr pay extra and go all the way then I say u good!!
True enough. Sometimes this things depend on 天时地利人和, factors must be in place. Oh, thanks for the compliments. Hehe.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Sian no one reply me.

I wonder if there is a database of our numbers. Maybe my customer review is like, very fat and ugly so no syt wanna do my biz
Old 02-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She just upped her price to $120, fyi, if you’re planning to book her.
If she really got the Qinkai feel, don’t mind pay $120 for her.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha, yea, paying is nothing, purely dependent on ML how desperate for money, doesn't say anything about you. If nv pay and purely you kc them, then we can clap for you.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, I believe Bro Franco has been in this game for quite long liao, so I think it's safe to trust his assessment.

Old 02-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Big thanks to the several bros for the inputs in response to my queries.
I think this is the next thread I will camp for a long time to cum.
No puns intended.

Xue er on my list.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 02-04-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, I believe Bro Franco has been in this game for quite long liao, so I think it's safe to trust his assessment.
Facial features: 50-60% similar to Qinkai
Demeanour: >70%. Both ZZ and QK are quite petite and their small frames accentuate the similarity.

That's just my opinion.

Even if you don't think my figures are accurate when you get to see her, I can assure you that you won't reject her.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this top up thingy is actually psychology game, they market themselves as premium FL in disguise lo, or some just convert
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1