The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-02-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
too bad I still cannot achieve the status to check yr number with her yet lol
only visited her twice

but agree that she is quite a smart cookie, 2 times only and she offered me very good advice on some personal stuff
Ha ha
Thanks bro
Old 12-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
if the prostate massage done during the process let you flow out some liquid then consider effective. but be careful cannot press too hard.
didnt know laura do that, usually only jg ml do that.
She does authentic JG for sure. Effective ones. She's my maintenance regular. To be exact, the fingering of your asshole is more for pleasure. I don't like that so did not request.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this Coco before? Under SLG Local section

https://sglonelyguys.info/co-co-massage/
Old 12-02-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Any bros here managed to get off menu specials from these ML? Saw some get FJ in the site MR
Old 12-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
Regretted not doing proper research before booking this lady.

Don’t waste your money here..
Same here, jinjin from slg.
Coughing and still working? Is this even acceptable? Coughing close to your face. Big nono.
However I find the massage not bad.
But no figure, face is similar to photos but a lot of acne scar marks. Never offer fj, but if Ooffer fj I also wouldn't want.
Hj is super mechanic, just up and down All The Way same speed, plus a bit of moaning. That's it.
Sometimes really don't know how the good FR comes from.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.info/ling-ling-massage/

Any MR for this ML. Anyone tried personally perhaps could give us an insight. Looks good from pics
Old 12-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/ling-ling-massage/

Any MR for this ML. Anyone tried personally perhaps could give us an insight. Looks good from pics
Please give her a miss. She operate a shop opp vivo city. Went to her shop once, she her face almost vomit
Old 12-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Same here, jinjin from slg.
Coughing and still working? Is this even acceptable? Coughing close to your face. Big nono.
However I find the massage not bad.
But no figure, face is similar to photos but a lot of acne scar marks. Never offer fj, but if Ooffer fj I also wouldn't want.
Hj is super mechanic, just up and down All The Way same speed, plus a bit of moaning. That's it.
Sometimes really don't know how the good FR comes from.
Virus flu spreading so can be bros pass to her. If you fear ml got flu maybe u can ask first b4 booking
Old 12-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.info/cc-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-ya-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/tian-xin-massage/

Hi bros,

Anyone can suggest which to choice?

Thank in advance...
Old 12-02-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
none of it because different ppls different dish
Old 12-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftcoreBoi View Post
Just started doing this recently, of the few I tried; Laura seems to have Prostate Massage(poke backside haha) which really caught me off guard but felt pretty good.

Anyone got any recommendation for ML that does good Prostate Massage as well that is not in area G? Cause almost got seen by someone that not suppose to see me there.
Laura is good..

next time wear a cap or hoodie

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
none of it because different ppls different dish
Ok.. Thank for ur comments...

Just want to try 1 as bullet not alot...
Old 12-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Here is a tale of me being cheapo with a MR.

https://sglonelyguys.info/mimi-massage/

See the posting $80-90, thinking hosay liao, maybe the low end spectrum is coming.

Well, I learnt, what you pay for is what you get.

Location (6/10): Convenient east, shared apartment, tidy unit but toilet is a bit disgusting, can really improve on hygiene a little.

Looks & figure (7.5/10): Not bad, seriously not bad. Quite close to the photos with +3-5 years for age. Figure is slim, height about there, curvy with small Bs handful grab boobs.

Massage (1/10): Painful, one word to describe. Strength and wrong positioning of presses = pain in the wrong way. I had to politely ask her to stop at one point, even the head massage. Plus quite regular one handed massage with use of phone.

Sensual (2/10): Seriously non-existence, some licking with water, a few sucks on the back. Really? that's it? Then your standard nipple sucking and tugging away.

BJ/BBBJ (2/10): Really one of the worse I had in a while, no understatement. Originally with cap, a few licks around the head, I waited for more, then feel like a couple of sucks. Then tugging with condom on. It got so uncomfortable that I say, go with BBBJ. Still not much better, mood all spoil and brother soften.

HJ (5/10): Probably the only thing I give a passing mark, nothing to shout about, standard tugging but in 69 HJ, a nice view of the pussy, it's a nice pussy with short bush. But mood spoil to do anything else, touch a bit here and there then release.

Overall: Money was collected upfront. GFE feels commercial, a few honest words slip and immediately sian half. She is with some pride, saying been in this line for a while. Quite a few regulars, the ones who visit all become regulars, she said.

Sigh, maybe it is just me with my high standard? Maybe "chemistry"?

Instantly I feel that what you pay for is what you get, the lower rates coming up may not be a good thing after all. I would really pay a little more for Yue Yue, Yu-er, Angela or Lina (my rotating regulars together with Laura).

Cheers and Happy Hunting.
Repost, Landmine alert. Don't say I never warn.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/da-lin-massage/

Any of you guys tried before? Photos looks good.

Suddenly alerted by the price. $80. Usually only for old aunties then it is this priceline. Or spa without entry included.

Any bros tried?
how about this?
would you go commando for this?

scene seems to have gone very quiet... seems like have to wait till the 15 days of CNY is over before chionging resumes eh.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfoo1 View Post
how about this?
would you go commando for this?

scene seems to have gone very quiet... seems like have to wait till the 15 days of CNY is over before chionging resumes eh.
Looks delectable but after my previous $80-90 trial, dun really dare. Machaim FL converts and cannot massage or sensual one.

If this one turns out the same then it might be true.

Got RTM a few, Angela, Yue Yue, they seems ok in business, still not bad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1