The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
http://sglocalmassage.org/yuki/

Seems like the recent hot ML is this yuki gal. $160 for 90mins is considerable on the higher end but with these many gd reviews, i decided to give it a try.

Looks: 7.5 (definitely a head turner. Looks a little like vivian hse)
Boobs : B (not for boobs lovers)
Massage: 7 (she will place in some baby oil. felt not bad)
Bbbj: 6.5 (find it a little too short for me)
Gfe: 9 (she realli make u feel like she is ur mistress. Furthermore her accent is quite local/malaysia feel. So its like u r getting a local to svc u)
Svc: 9 (the moves that she had will totally make u feel that u r making love with her. It was crazily shiok)

Only downside was that the action completed in 60mins. The rest of the 30mins were just chit chating and head massage. Mayb next time will just book 60mins.

Rtm: definitely, she will become my new regular but hope she can reduce cost. Lol
Thanks for the MR. She stay alone?
Old 31-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Been msging this Donna for few days Liao reply one word then no reply. V v hard to book maybe she is only keen to service her regulars. Gave up and will try other better attitude ML.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopthescam View Post
Sorry bros, gonna ask again if someone knows some awesome ML who provides hair trimming lol..

Thanks in advance
You can try asking Feel.
Bring your own scissors n comb.

She did mine about 2 years back. Not sure if she willing to do it again.
Nowadays I just use a clipper and DIY.

Try to book a day slot if you're really going for it.

Flirty offer this service to me too, but she's too playful so I didn't try. I think she is still around.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-11-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

http://www.liltigersden.com/quinny/

Have been trying to book Quinny for a long while but have not tried. any review?
Old 01-11-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Been msging this Donna for few days Liao reply one word then no reply. V v hard to book maybe she is only keen to service her regulars. Gave up and will try other better attitude ML.
Anyway, she going back soon already lah. By end of this month.

Last time she FC, already need 1-2 day advance booking.
Now no more FC, you can forget about booking on same day type.

Anyway, her pattern is once book fully for the next day, she don't look at phone anymore, then will only look at phone for the next next day bookings and so forth.

If you book same day, you lucky, the slot you want, someone cancel, then she'll reply you.

Sometimes is just suay, she look thru all bookings, and all regulars booked up, or some how your message get buried by all the newer text, then you're out of luck lo.

She is pretty, but the service is not that fantastic anyway.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Stopthescam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
You can try asking Feel.
Bring your own scissors n comb.

She did mine about 2 years back. Not sure if she willing to do it again.
Nowadays I just use a clipper and DIY.

Try to book a day slot if you're really going for it.

Flirty offer this service to me too, but she's too playful so I didn't try. I think she is still around.

Thanks bro for your reply.. may I know if you are referring to feel and flirty from Ltd right ?

Many thanks for your reply
Old 01-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

nowadays OKT will have various account in this forum. The whole forum could have many people chatting but most time would be OKT talking to himself. similar little tiger den and sg lonely guys blog.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Thanks. Anyway I been here for long so I know I need to try few variations like same day and 1-2 days in advance, did that but well she doesn’t seem interested. it’s ok managed to book momo, there are other ML she is not the only one around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Anyway, she going back soon already lah. By end of this month.

Last time she FC, already need 1-2 day advance booking.
Now no more FC, you can forget about booking on same day type.

Anyway, her pattern is once book fully for the next day, she don't look at phone anymore, then will only look at phone for the next next day bookings and so forth.

If you book same day, you lucky, the slot you want, someone cancel, then she'll reply you.

Sometimes is just suay, she look thru all bookings, and all regulars booked up, or some how your message get buried by all the newer text, then you're out of luck lo.

She is pretty, but the service is not that fantastic anyway.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Thanks. Anyway I been here for long so I know I need to try few variations like same day and 1-2 days in advance, did that but well she doesn’t seem interested. it’s ok managed to book momo, there are other ML she is not the only one around.
For Donna, visited twice nia and not too keen to rtm liao.

Zara
Old 01-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for this fine lass visited today, Qian Qian (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/qianqian-massage/

Saw a couple of reviews from bros, cock itchy so went to make an appointment.

Looks (7.8/10): Sultry foxy lady, photo above quite accurate (slight meitu of course). Nice fleshy bum (slurps) which I like to grab whole day, hehe. Natural C-cups, not big but a handful, with pointy nipples. Tall figure with slight tummy, not slim but also not fat.

Massage (7/10): Decent short massage, anyway I don't go for the massage.

Catbath (8.8/10): Skillfully done, good tongue skills that will lick the soul out of you. Hehe. For bros who have not try catbath, I say this is a good start (and a good standard). Like mentioned by bros before, coverage is pretty extensive, even in tunnels got signal sia.

Quite up to Nina (Mi Mi) standard (Nina is just too bony for my liking).

BJ and HJ (8.5/10): Good licks, very engaging BJ (I choosed capped) while I roamed her to make her nice and warmed up. Good 4G roaming, I get to display some tongue work as well. A nice long BJ which last for a good 10 mins, which I enjoy and she enjoy. Very nice bums to grab, I emphasize again.

Overall (8/10): Nice attitude with good skills in catbath and BJ. Good to keep in my PokeML collection to RTM. I enjoy this session.
ok bro this is getting scary liao, we both have the same taste!
i also visited her on 30th, nice loft place also, i wonder who her flatmates are.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
ok bro this is getting scary liao, we both have the same taste!
i also visited her on 30th, nice loft place also, i wonder who her flatmates are.
http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/
Old 01-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which ML you guy like better/ more fun? Lucy or Qian?

With the frequent raid around, you guys not worried?
Old 01-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for this fine lass visited today, Qian Qian (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/qianqian-massage/

Saw a couple of reviews from bros, cock itchy so went to make an appointment.

Looks (7.8/10): Sultry foxy lady, photo above quite accurate (slight meitu of course). Nice fleshy bum (slurps) which I like to grab whole day, hehe. Natural C-cups, not big but a handful, with pointy nipples. Tall figure with slight tummy, not slim but also not fat.

Massage (7/10): Decent short massage, anyway I don't go for the massage.

Catbath (8.8/10): Skillfully done, good tongue skills that will lick the soul out of you. Hehe. For bros who have not try catbath, I say this is a good start (and a good standard). Like mentioned by bros before, coverage is pretty extensive, even in tunnels got signal sia.

Quite up to Nina (Mi Mi) standard (Nina is just too bony for my liking).

BJ and HJ (8.5/10): Good licks, very engaging BJ (I choosed capped) while I roamed her to make her nice and warmed up. Good 4G roaming, I get to display some tongue work as well. A nice long BJ which last for a good 10 mins, which I enjoy and she enjoy. Very nice bums to grab, I emphasize again.

Overall (8/10): Nice attitude with good skills in catbath and BJ. Good to keep in my PokeML collection to RTM. I enjoy this session.
Thanks for the MR. Tried her and her service is good. Real nice ass which I also enjoyed grabbing. Rtm definite
Old 01-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
nice!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
For Donna, visited twice nia and not too keen to rtm liao.
Anyway, Donna sells her looks not her service.
Those looking for service would probably feel disappointed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1