The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol.. so do u think $120 more is confirm a good deal?
Good old saying mah...you pay peanuts and you get monkeys...Haha...we complain of ML charging higher prices but also so sceptical when they charge lower also...haha
Old 13-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Good old saying mah...you pay peanuts and you get monkeys...Haha...we complain of ML charging higher prices but also so sceptical when they charge lower also...haha

Charge $10 I believe you won't dare to try, lol
Old 13-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As other bros have said, 80 is suspicious cos likely topups.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any bros know what's the deal with the recent surge in MLs pricing at $80 or $90 in SLG..tempted to try as cheap but scared about service...anyone tried so far?
Actually this lot of MLs are not new. Some of them have been in "lesser" sites for some time charging the same prices. They are only new advertisers in SLG because this site is hot hot hot right now.

Some try their luck and jack up price on SLG to catch the naive.

Whether these girls from other sites are of quality , well I guess must research.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
As other bros have said, 80 is suspicious cos likely topups.
Yes, these girls usually can top up for FJ. Because most of these girls are actually FLs on other sites anyway.

For the others, their age, bodies and services are truly worth only that price category.

Research, compare, and chiong smart.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
g1234g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.info/candy-massage/

My FR: Totally bad experience

Looks: 6/10 40% off the photo
Massage: 1/10 totally piano type
Figure: 6/10 too skinny
Sensual: 1/10 like routine flow
RTM: A BIG No

The reason why it's bad cos massage only 15mins and HJ immediately with full clothes on. Asked to take out bra, add $20. Might as well I HJ myself and it's free!!! Whole session ended just 30 mins without the sensual services mentioned in the ad. Waste of time and $. AVOID unless you have money to spare.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1234g View Post

The reason why it's bad cos massage only 15mins and HJ immediately with full clothes on. Asked to take out bra, add $20. Might as well I HJ myself and it's free!!! Whole session ended just 30 mins without the sensual services mentioned in the ad. Waste of time and $. AVOID unless you have money to spare.
Top up for this , top up for that, rush, only 30 minutes.... Can only be one thing. She's in a spa right!?

I lost count as to how many times bros here say stay clear of spa if you don't want this treatment. Well consider this tuition fees.

I also contact her before. Once she said she's in a spa , I struck her off my to-do list.

PS. Just upped you for your honest FR thanks

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 13-03-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Top up for this , top up for that, rush, only 30 minutes.... Can only be one thing. She's in a spa right!?

I lost count as to how many times bros here say stay clear of spa if you don't want this treatment. Well consider this tuition fees.

I also contact her before. Once she said she's in a spa , I struck her off my to-do list.
Perhaps should tip off AV to raid this spa. This is scam
Old 13-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Hi all, looking to try nuru for the first time. Wondering if anyone has good recommendations?

Or any MRs on this lady :
http://sgdreamland.com/bella/

Cheers on all inputs.
Old 13-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Perhaps should tip off AV to raid this spa. This is scam
I don't think I can be party to tipping off the AV.

Be it provider or recipient, we are all involved in this vice trade together. So I don't believe in having double standards and whistle blowing.

What I believe in is name and shame. If some ML/FL/OKT/spa is conning and ripping customers off, then name them so we all can boycott.
Old 13-03-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/

Just visited Mango today after so much stress at work.
She made me feel good again by targeting my stress spots.
Her massage skills getting better.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Up u for honest MR. Did ever contemplate looking for her. Thanks!
Old 13-03-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

http://sgbeautycastles.site/duo-duo-...ssage-hj-bbbj/

just visit this lady, she is new here and had a really good time with her.
just gonna give a simple review

look : 8/10 look good enough even with the light on
body: 9.5/10 fresh body and firm boobs, just nice for grabbing.
massage: 9/10 hard massage and know where to press. there is even a massage bed in her room. stay alone with private parking.
sensual: 9/10 willing to accomodate and please. . treat you like a king.

overall, at 90 it is a steal! before the price go up. simply in the 110 or 120 range base on current market. .
Old 13-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cuppamocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I check if any review on this lady? I cannot find on this thread. Should i visit another thread?

https://sglonelyguys.info/da-lin-fj/
Old 13-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.info/candy-massage/My FR: Totally bad experience.Waste of time and $. AVOID unless you have money to spare.
Bro I did detail in my FR that she and at least 2 others operate out of that SPA and are not worth the time and $$$. Besides bait and switch....they up sell everything.

Agree with bro Kopiosteve that Spas aren't a good bet for us bros - but also we should not report them lah. Put out the beware notices so bros dun go in and get scammed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1