The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

For a 1bedroom apartment near bts ~30sqm you should find a relatively new one(<5yo) for 10k~13k a few stations away from Siam to ekamai.

As for daily expenses really depends on your life style. Cheap Lunch is ~50baht in the market... I am single, I don't live lavishly, I don't drive, I only fuck materialistic girls but dont date them, and I would eat street food like 6x a week. I got a new 2 bedroom condo near city center and my monthly expense including ganja and pussy $$ average out to be about <70k so I am definitely not roughing it here either>.<

Bangkok is not that cheap. Yes you can lively super frugally but then I would suggest move to Khao yai instead...
Old 28-03-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
ok i understand you THAT type of man, alpha men are known to be object/goal orientated, you the type of "man " who like to talk for talk sake...ok understand
Nothing better to say, save your comments. Topic is also not related to u. Things I like to ask is non of your business!
If u wana carry on with this, please pm me. I have all the time to entertain u. Don't spam the thread here.

Last edited by countryman; 28-03-2021 at 08:16 PM.
Old 28-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
For a 1bedroom apartment near bts ~30sqm you should find a relatively new one(<5yo) for 10k~13k a few stations away from Siam to ekamai.

As for daily expenses really depends on your life style. Cheap Lunch is ~50baht in the market... I am single, I don't live lavishly, I don't drive, I only fuck materialistic girls but dont date them, and I would eat street food like 6x a week. I got a new 2 bedroom condo near city center and my monthly expense including ganja and pussy $$ average out to be about <70k so I am definitely not roughing it here either>.<

Bangkok is not that cheap. Yes you can lively super frugally but then I would suggest move to Khao yai instead...
Thanks for sharing bro. Appreciate it.
Old 28-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually since the wuhan virus pandemic, a lot those not so branded or wulu hotels they also start to offer rental cuz really is no much biz.

Some FLs instead of renting apartment/room also go rent those hotel since the price quite close already and more comfy. Price floats around 10k up.
If these hotels provides cleaning regularly, than it's not a bad idea to stay for 1-2 months if the rates are reasonable..
Old 28-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You failed your English lessons, this thread is about bkk Thermae, you post ask abt living expenses in A PUBLIC thread, and now you say dont spam thread and it wasnt for me?
You know what public means ie FOR everyone....damn uneducated losers wanna talk stupid.
No I don't want to pm you as your stupidity should be exposed the public save pple from dealing with you should u pm them
Just stfu. If u want to carry on, pm me..
Old 28-03-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
need me to explain this already told you why i wont be pm you...there are services to help retards in sg?
Up to u.. The feeling is mutual.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Xiaoxiami00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there 2 times in the past 2 weeks.

1st time was a weekday. 9pm and was quite empty, about 20 girls and less than 10 men. Took a cold beer, chatted a while and left.

2nd time was Friday. 1030pm and larger crowd, about 70ish girls and 30ish men. Obviously not comparable to pre-Covid, new faces but quality so so. Only 3-4 caught my interest. Approached and took one SYT out, 2.5k and I didn’t bargain.

Young and pretty, but in the beginning of the action was quite a turn off. Cannot kiss, must cap for bj etc. Sien but continued to gently play with the soft natural boobs and slowly work my way down south.... Not giving up, lick ah lick ah lick ah, she started to relax and finally hands stopped blocking. She moaned louder and louder, oi~ oi~ Oi~ Nipple turned hard, her body kept shivering. Set liao, set yi kang neng.

From now on, everything can. Automatic french, bbbj passionately. And in the end we both finished together. So 3 times for her. I never experienced this.

Sure I slept very well that night.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

no offence bros
i believe most of you all that are in Thailand now are base work here not tourist
then why still go themae ar?
the local thai scene is blooming with girls unable to go overseas
private party + entertain girls until morning
pool villa is cheap now due to covid
entertain girls also cheap due to too much competition
i was in bkk and phuket last month for private party
have another party at phuket this month after songkran
booked a max cap 50pax yacht to party for 6hours + 1 jetski = 38,000b
pre-covid price is confirm 5 figure in phuket
now is the time to go local
Old 05-04-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
no offence bros
i believe most of you all that are in Thailand now are base work here not tourist
then why still go themae ar?
the local thai scene is blooming with girls unable to go overseas
private party + entertain girls until morning
pool villa is cheap now due to covid
entertain girls also cheap due to too much competition
i was in bkk and phuket last month for private party
have another party at phuket this month after songkran
booked a max cap 50pax yacht to party for 6hours + 1 jetski = 38,000b
pre-covid price is confirm 5 figure in phuket
now is the time to go local
38,000 baht is yatch only? or include girls?
if yatch only, there you have the reason why they dont do it like you did.

For pool villa, how many girls to yourself? Not easy to find so many girls (who dont know each other) willing to share taste other girls' pussy juices at the same time. If just 1 or 2 girls, i dont see why you need such a big place to enjoy.
Dont tell me share with other guys, i certainly not keen to share other guys' cock juice

For thermae, maybe thats the only place they know with the most FLs? You want you share your source with them, they'll be grateful for it.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Not going to pretend to be expert and surely I know there are cheaper and perhaps even better options. I used to like to go Nataree but ever since it closed, honestly, I am not a party person, no drinking for me, I just want to find a girl that I think I like to fuck, price ok, fuck then she go....no need think so much. I don't care what GFE, just suck my cock, make me hard, and let me fuck until I cum.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
38,000 baht is yatch only? or include girls?
if yatch only, there you have the reason why they dont do it like you did.

For pool villa, how many girls to yourself? Not easy to find so many girls (who dont know each other) willing to share taste other girls' pussy juices at the same time. If just 1 or 2 girls, i dont see why you need such a big place to enjoy.
Dont tell me share with other guys, i certainly not keen to share other guys' cock juice

For thermae, maybe thats the only place they know with the most FLs? You want you share your source with them, they'll be grateful for it.
38k is for yacht only which is cheap if compare pre-covid period
if 10 guys only 3.8k each
as for dek? plenty, thats why i say due to unable to go overseas
many are turning to local scene
but dek ent price is phuket is higher than bkk
phuket 5hrs - 2000, ent only
bkk 5 hrs - 1000+500 transport ent only
dek ent also have to see what type u want
dek ent only, dek ent up but no finish, dek ent up and finish
they all have team n agent
Old 06-04-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
38k is for yacht only which is cheap if compare pre-covid period
if 10 guys only 3.8k each
as for dek? plenty, thats why i say due to unable to go overseas
many are turning to local scene
but dek ent price is phuket is higher than bkk
phuket 5hrs - 2000, ent only
bkk 5 hrs - 1000+500 transport ent only
dek ent also have to see what type u want
dek ent only, dek ent up but no finish, dek ent up and finish
they all have team n agent
whats dek ent? pretties for entertaining?
Can fuck or not? 1.5k baht for 5 hrs can fuck?
For yatch, is personal preference. For me, i been on boats and ships for years before. I still hate the sea. I wouldnt like to go on yatch even if its for free, seriously.

thanks for sharing anyway
Old 07-04-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
really i find your tone and abrupt way of asking question rude and offensive, they never taught you how to say please at school?
bro fleaz is posting info for our benefit, if find not compatible to your playstyle then thank him and move on.
The way you talk if anything just makes you sound stupid, you think can find girl who will accompany you for 5hrs paid 1.5k baht AND also let you fuck.
Guys like you is the reason why there is so little new information on sbf.
i upped his points and thanked him there.
a personalised "thank you".
Old 07-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

yes dek ent what the thais calls, pretties to entertain
1.5k cannot fuck but it all depend
if u humsam like nadek maybe the girl got mood give u free also can
plus if its dek ent up (up = can take drug with u) chances higher
all this local chong scene u need local to bring in
u join once easy to get contact
now sian liao....
next party in phuket after songkran seems like need to cancel liao..

anyway dun need to thank or up me
here is pass time only, read read kepo kepo a bit destress from work
no need serious
real life then need serious
Old 07-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Quote:
yes dek ent what the thais calls, pretties to entertain
1.5k cannot fuck but it all depend
if u humsam like nadek maybe the girl got mood give u free also can
plus if its dek ent up (up = can take drug with u) chances higher
all this local chong scene u need local to bring in
u join once easy to get contact
now sian liao....
next party in phuket after songkran seems like need to cancel liao..

anyway dun need to thank or up me
here is pass time only, read read kepo kepo a bit destress from work
no need serious
real life then need serious
I like your style bro 🤝. Yah dek ent are fun to be with... although recent high profile case make me say I heng ah for joining those parties b4 COVID all went ‘smoothly’ despite the crazy amount of drugs I saw being distributed freely. Having dek ent around isn’t so much of fking them but main purpose is for entertainment as the name suggests.. because most will be high as fk to really fk although sex do still happen at times lah.

Enjoy your time in Phuket, I can’t wait to go back there man cos I have a home there and miss the food so much! Stay safe na.. Sawatdeekrap 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1