The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-02-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
players277 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi all.do you all remember Nancy from silk?anyone try her again or have photo?try to rtf again but cannot find her.
Old 17-02-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light

First time trying AL - 17/2/2020 1250am

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=762698

Girl- Patty

OKT- fast reply, instruction clear.

Location- East, looks like newly renovated. room very spacious. got bus stop but i don't know what bus. parking i think limited.

look- 90% Same as picture, some blemishes. Confirm SYT look

body- short and slim. no tummy. got scar on the bottom of the tummy(maybe C-sec) i never ask

Boobs-Natural B, firm and soft.

French- can french for very long.

BBBJ- Good can be better, hardworking, will lick and suck the balls too.

FJ- she is clean shaved, can paint but no finger. any position also can, just tell or signal her she will change accordingly.

GFE- not bad, do some small talk via google translate during rest, lie beside me hold my hand.
like to smile and laugh, maybe she don't understand what i said that's why laugh it off ba.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Lax Coco?
Old 17-02-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beyond from Temptations

Pros:
Good location
Attached bathroom
Tall
Fair
Pretty
Busty (enhanced) and soft
Shaved pussy. Smells nice.
She takes care of her body and face well.
Excellent attitude
No rush no commercial feel, she made sure I stayed till the end of my 90mins to make my money is well spent. Efforts can be seen and felt throughout.
Girlfriend material legit.

Cons:
A little hard pressed to state any faults.
If I have then lets just say she is really tall, bros shorter than her might feel inferior.

Overall a genuine good bonk.
Respect her she will reciprocate.
Definitely RTF material for me.
Most bros will probably feel the same as my experience, this i am quite confident.
Then again, it is best to state your mileage might vary though.
10 fingers are all of different lengths, shapes after all.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Had a late night RTF with Anny again
Great Services or I would say even better because rtf perhaps...
In love with your CFM looks especially her eyes
Very seductive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
Date bonked: 10/02/20
Stable: SilkStockings
Fl: Anny

http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=762761

Photo similarity: 80% milf Late 20s
Breast: Natural B+
Skin complexion/tone: little thai Tan
can communicate in english
Body: Sexy Slim Slender body No stretch marks. 95% high grade i gave her.

Services:

BBBJ+CIM: 90% she knows well how to suck it out dry, good sucker. Suck it while hands caressing meg. Good suction ( Experienced done )

FRENCHING: Teasing french language. Played around on bed, crawled on me & exotic action done. Great foreplay

CATBATH: Familiar with sensitive area !and all out attack

GFE: her gfe style + i can speak thai fluent and makes her more easy on me

Thks bro Silk for fast reply & good location.谢谢你~

GREAT BONK AFTER CNY !!!!
SONG SONG TO THE MOOD !!!

HUAT AR !!!!!
Old 17-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

If i write a FR to include all the pros and cons of a FL then is going to be damn long bcos everyone has different expectation. For boobs itself it will be at least 1000 words. Pussy more complicated. The colour itself maybe 200 to 300 words bcos how pink is pink. How Tight is tight etc. Then I be writing a thesis

Of cos there are some fR like we see and we know already maybe high chance fake.

We never knows, those coming out wihh method of identifying fake news maybe the most fake but they do have the power.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Morning all, I'm not sure if this qualifies for a post in "Great Bonks" but as I have no idea where to post it otherwise, here it goes.

I'm not sure if this is a trend but I have recently had a few experiences where the FL is a smoker. Now each to its own, but I don't smoke and I find the lingering smoke smell on clothes, hair and breath quite off-putting, not to mention discoloured teeth..

To be fair to the ladies, they did not smoke whilst I was there and they used copious amounts of listerine, but still... the stale smell of smoke in clothes and hair remains, and as a result I need to change all my clothes at home and end up with a scratchy throat.

Suggestion to the Okts: Can you please consider to list non-smoker / smoker as one of the details in the particulars of the FL? For me personally that would be a great help, not sure what everyone else is thinking?

Have a great week ahead all,
Cheers,
J
Old 17-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rightman78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawler90 View Post
DADA Mansions
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=763476

2nd blood fr for this wonderful gem

Looks: 8/10 wont reject type, slutty cfm face. see already also steam
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B cup as advertised.
Frenching: 10/10 wild frencher
Painting: - yes
Bbbj: 10/10 very skillfull. good suction
Fj: 10/10 Tight and many pattern
She has that slutty vixen look, service is really top notched. Difficult choice for rtf between her and catty now
Old 17-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gingerbread85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatman11 View Post

ROLLYPOLLY Ammi
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=762280

OKT: Swift response, very friendly and jokes

Looks: 9/10 GND look, pretty girl wont reject type, her looks will grow on u as the session goes on, well dressed and knows how to make up

Body: 9/10 very slim tight body with the right meat at and curves, very sexy girl

Pussy: 10/10 trimmed pussy, no smell, very wet and reactive to painting, she loves it and will cum several times if u go fast and furious

Boobs: 7/10 Not for boob lovers , but fits her frame perfactly, a handful of b cups natural

French: 12/10 speaks french very well, lots of tongue and saliva, will french furiously during sex as she gets really horny and u can feel her gasping for air

BBBJ: 8.5/10 very good, not those fast and hardcore type, more towards slow and sensual and with tongue which will cover all areas from balls to shaft, occasional deepthroats with her gagging , lots of slurping and popping sound.

FJ: 10/10 can take rough sex very well and hard pounding, she loves to ride and will ride till she cums even though u have finished. her facial expression is priceless during sex with her orgasming multiple times as she bite her lips, agony and ecstasy at the same time. her moans are soft , but as u drill harder , it becomes stereo . major turn on

GFE: 9/10 pampers u and treats u like her own boyfriend. maybe shes into me but she really treated me like one, felt really close to her. RTF on the cards for her.
wonder why so little reviews about this girl, one of the best around. Highly recommended
Old 17-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Unruly is Cool - loads of Potential

Late FR Janny From SS:

OKT: good communication, responsive
Body: 8/10 - really nice, meaty but flat tummy, really nice shapes and curves
Experience was really good, Janny is a great lady to spend time with and she really makes passionate sex which is great. Had a great first round, half time massage and second round was a natural continuation. Smiley and sexy. Seems like she might have left our shores but good pick.
FJ: 9/10 - hard, steamy, can take a pounding willingly that’s a great plus
AR: a bit quick...but always appreciated
I would definitely return if she were around.
Old 17-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post

Suggestion to the Okts: Can you please consider to list non-smoker / smoker as one of the details in the particulars of the FL? For me personally that would be a great help, not sure what everyone else is thinking?
I second this! Funnily enough, I believe the FLs in Dome L do list this....
Old 17-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpcmanu View Post
I think they kena AV OKT and website all out of action.
Interesting conclusion.

I think, if they kena AV, OKT would be in lock up and have no access to SBF. Outcome would be: DS threads on SBF & website will remain but no updates. OKT unresponsive.

The fact that all threads & website removed suggest to me a planned liquidation - orderly shutting down.

Maybe business too competitive - many new stables lately.

What does other bros think?
Old 17-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
raylee1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonz View Post
Damn I just gave my personal review and am getting called fake for it lol.
Second you on this.
I tried JJ countless times, her service is definitely up there with the best.
Unfortunately some like to put boobs and body ahead of service. She is not hideous lol.
How many FLs are really 18 or 19yo with perfect boobs, at $100++ to boot lol?
Be realistic with expectations and life here might be better as if real life aint stressful enough.
Old 17-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Interesting conclusion.

I think, if they kena AV, OKT would be in lock up and have no access to SBF. Outcome would be: DS threads on SBF & website will remain but no updates. OKT unresponsive.

The fact that all threads & website removed suggest to me a planned liquidation - orderly shutting down.

Maybe business too competitive - many new stables lately.

What does other bros think?
Competition is yes sure but at the same time can see more and more stables coming up too..
Old 17-02-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
eewai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RL PIE 17 feb 2020 10am

Upon reaching, i think i was too early. no make up, hair not done.
Nevertheless its her.
Booked her for some tongue stud action, ended up disappointed.
she cant speak english so bros who can speak thai have some advantage.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=763321

Looks: 7.5/10 (She got this natural thai beauty face. discount 30% from pics. also 2 shades more tanned. tattoos all over her body)
Body: 7/10 (slim tummy, abit short 160cm? and have a naval piercing)
Boobs: 6/10 (enhanced well seasoned c cups that are soft but shape not so nice)
BBBJ: 0/10 (CBJ!!! even when i asked politely for bbbj she said ulcer - thats the ultimate excuse any girl could give right? we dont want to catch anything too. My ultimate fantasy was dashed, no tongue stud bbbj for today. 2ic almost went to hibernate. Bros who come for this, do take note)
French: 0/10 (same excuse ulcer, but when asked to see, she did not allow )
FJ: 3/10 (Ride a while say pain, ask me to work. i work also say pain. aiya faster shoot and finish)
MASSAGE: 4/10 (tried to please but i just had no more mood and wanted to leave early)
GFE: 1/10 (keep playing phone. in between shots also lie on me. talk to her no reply or reply slow because distracted by phone)

Attitude not so good maybe just wake up in the morning. kind of no gfe type of fj if you were to ask me. if anyone is game for it, then can try her.

RTF: no. damage of $150 could have been used better on other FLs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1