The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
28yearslater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Legendary BMW

You are wounded badly.
Not only that because of your SIN, you are under God's wrath.

The moment one goes whoring , good senses will be eroded day by day.

You need to restore your basic senses.

Stop those sinful thoughts.

How?

just list a few for you...

Find something better to do other than whoring.
Stop thinking about it by praying
Find new friends - normal people

Blessings
Old 04-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mojo-Jojo-2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Legendary BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLhunter View Post
No need to look for her cos also sure wont get money back.

i'm here to break her ricebowl is enough for me.

My intended audience here is not ppl who have not lent her money and not yet listen to her lies before.

My target audience is the regulars who has been listening to her lies and lending her money. Cos they will know what i am saying is the truth and realise they are not the only ones she's been telling her sob stories to.

Like i said before, my intention here is to expose her lies, not looking for sympathy.

The one looking for sympathy is the dirty whore Chin Swee Poey aka BMW.
Alan, Alan, Alan......WLHunter or HitmanheartWL......still sore after getting dumped? Its been 2+ years already. Get over it already. Still using the same tired, boring routine of acting like you are doing people a favor? Many people might not know the full truth of what YOU have done to BMW, while you continue to tell your one-sided story about how you got cheated......but there are still quite a few of us who know the facts of what happened. Do you still want to rake up all that old shit, especially when alot of the stinkiest crap from you? Some of us would be very happy to oblige you.

For those who want to read the facts that WLHunter aka HitmanheartWL aka Alan has so conveniently left out.... try browsing this old thread http://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...t=#post4207085
Old 05-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Breaking News ! read here, here & here& here.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Samster

WLhunter, you rejected by BMW flatly now you still dared to turn around and accused her, you are such a narrow minded idiot, i feel so sorry for your wife whom she married to a no.1 narrow minded man in Singapore, some say JB & Batam.

You are indeed a very evil & selfish man, watch your arse wherever you go or cross the main road !

The truth, pls read here, here, here, here, here, here, here & here.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLhunter View Post
Her ricebowl not yet broke. But at least its cracking and leaking rice.

I'm sure there will be a few of her regulars here who have heard the same lies that she tell them. Maybe now they will be less willing to feed her extra money.

I dont need my money back. I am satisfied to see every dollar she get less from her regulars.

Oh my god, you so narrow minded to the extent writing letter to the relevant authorities falsely accused your ex-lover for breaking the law

luckily BMW rejected you, she is smart enough to see how narrow your heart is
Old 08-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Royal.Chimp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs down fuck you nakamitchi the nakasimilanjiao!!!

All the wl in 1431 is fully aware of this nakasimilanjiao misdeed and they will be wary of her. All the wl feel awkward serving this nakasmilanjiao but this fucking thick skin nakasimilanjiao come to book the wls. So the wls told him not to look for them anymore as they won't serve him wholeheartely and they also feel awkward as Wang Fei is their good buddies! The wls know this nakasimilanjiao is the bloody son-the-bitch who made things difficult for Wang Fei as well as their boss. So this fucking nakasimilanjiao feel embarassed and shameful and will not know find the wl anymore. All these from the horse mouth. Those brothers who patronize 1431 wl recently can tactfully check with the wl about this. My buddies and I checked already. This is the best proves against nalasimilanjiao. What this nakasimilanjiao said is only one sided story and Wang Fei is not around anymore to voice up now! Maybe snr brother M-Priest can say something since he has recently upped Coco and I am sure Snr Brother M-Priest know something.

Nakasimilnajiao is a disgrace to the Human Race!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Dylan_825 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: fuck you nakamitchi the nakasimilanjiao!!!

Hi Bros,

which house is BMW based in? cant find it searching through all the pages...

Thank you..
Old 08-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: fuck you nakamitchi the nakasimilanjiao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_825 View Post
Hi Bros,

which house is BMW based in? cant find it searching through all the pages...

Thank you..
She's at 2413 but very hard to get her slot,enjoy.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Royal.Chimp

Thumbs down Fuck you Moron Liar & Coward -> Nakasimilanjiao

After some investigations at 1431, my buds and I realised that this Nakasimilanjiao is really a big time bull shitter! What a disgrace to all the Singapore men!!! You are the lowest prick in the prick society!!!

Wang Fei did not cheat his $$$ and he did not give Wang Fei any $$$. Wang Fei know him for only 10 days and went out with him 2 times (maximum).

Here are the facts:

1) Wang Fei DID NOT raw with him!
2) Wang Fei did not receive $$$ from him or request $$$ from him!
3) This is a one sided love affair as Wang Fei did not declare her love for him and only treated this bugger as friend + customer.
4) Wang Fei only accepted a stuff toy from this bugger!
5) Wang Fei only go out with him for meals/drinks and nothing more than that.
6) When Wang Fei refused to go out with this bugger again, he felt cheated of his emotion even though he jolly well know Wang Fei did not love or like him and only treated him as a friend!
7) His love for WF becomes hatred and he felt like loser in the eyes of WF. Thus, he complained to AV and made a din at 1431 to take revenge against WF. The whole of 1431 know about this bloody son-the-bitch! He even went on to book Mei Ting and Coco. But both gave him a cold shoulder as both are good buddies of WF. The wl asked this nakasimilanjiao not to see them anymore!
8) The boss of 1431 warned his wl of this bugger and not to go out with him!
9) The only truth is, WF is 18 years old only.
10) WF admitted that she made a big mistake by going out with this bloody son-the-of-the-bitch!

Nakasimilanjiao is a bloody son-of-the-bitch and a big time disgrace to all Singapore men!!! He act noble here but actually a Xiao Ren (small man)!!!

I hope just retribution will befall you for killing the livelihood of an innocent gal!! Watch your Front!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Royal.Chimp

Thumbs down Nakasimilanjiao is a coward & liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakamitchi has been renamed to nakasimilanjiao because he is a Big Time Coward, big time Liar and he is a bloody-son-the-of-the- bitch who bullied a helpless and innocent WL - Wang Fei!

All OKT in GL better be very careful with this murthfuckger whose nick is, nakasmilanjiao who might next prey on your innocent Work Ladies!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1