The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 14-03-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shy711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Here i will like to share to all brudders a hidden SYT gem in L8H66E. She is G88, the AngPai of this house.

will allow us to kiss hug and touch her pussy lips and tits.
I would like to do all these 3 things only
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dignified69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here i will like to share to all brudders a hidden SYT gem in L8H66E. She is G88, the AngPai of this house.

Apparently she already has her own huge regular client base hence getting a time slot with her shall require patience and sheer luck.

Face: 10/10 Super Chio for an feature sharp model face. Do not be put off by her icy princess look, she is in fact very demure and charismatic once inside the room.

Boobs: 8/10 Nicely enhanced with light brownish color nips. Licking nips is fine but please kindly DO NOT SUCK and SPOIL them for her and everyone. Iím still her regular.

Body: 8/10 SYT Size, Soft Flawless Skin, No Fats.

Pussy: 8/10 Young Pubic Hair, Trimmed, No Smell.

BBBJ: 8/10 Sensual, with her nips tickling your inner thigh.

FJ: 9/10 Tight, Cowgal, Doggy, Missionary all okay. Probably fear of Lotus

Sharing this beloved gem becos she is indeed not to be missed.

Bonus Secret: G88 is an devoted Buddhist and ironically has chosen this line of work.
I respect her even more after learning her life determination and work etiquette.

With that, i will love to hear FR under no obligation from DPOWER, MrBigBadBird, Dignified69 to concur my sharing for L8H66E G88
Happy to try your recommendation Bro token. Will get back to you with my findings. Would also like to share some ruminations on Geylang life...

Bonking is a form of stress release for some of us broís.

When the sex is good in a commercial bonk it becomes a good return on investment and feels good. When the sex is bad the feeling of wasted investment overcomes whatever stress release has been obtained.

In a relationship (wife/girlfriend) driven bonk where the sex is not good or great there is still greater positivity arising out of the feeling of gratitude or camaraderie for someone who has embraced and helped you ...

Just my 2 cents
I am grateful to Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 For Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, For Deep, Passionate, Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805- 2016. For Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014 For Your Golden Pedicure), and everyone else who showered the Captain with Love & Affection
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-03-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jerry8688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
Continues from previous post:

Kafei W15

Finished in doggy with ball massage (always the best) and went for a quick shower. As none of us had kept track of when we got in (or maybe she did but wanted to be kind), we decided that we probably had another 15 mins of the 45. She offered two options: a massage or a BBBJ. She seemed a bit surprised i opted for the second maybe because approaching 40 she thought I could not do it - but damn! She is probably the best BBBJ around. In less than 2 mins I was up and running and it did not take more than 5 total to cum in her mouth. And hereís two other differentiating factors from any other lady I visited so far in GL: second round offered with no need for negotiation (although this has happened in other occasions) and CIM, which by itself is a reason to return. This is the first time that it happens to me in GL and a total class act by Kafei.
Showered again after a short but keen massage and left with a big smile on my face.
In a nutshell: donít be tricked by the girl next door looks: kafei is a master and one of the best ladies I had in GL. Her BBBJ, AR and riding skills are TOP notch, not looking at the clock, understands what you want in a minute and will make you a happy man. Totally recommend and will RTF.
Happy search guys!
Hi, bro can share the house number and this girlís number?
Old 14-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 2
MrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry8688 View Post
Quote:
L8H66E is a PRC joint. G88 name is MaoMao. I can guarantee no regret.

Like I said before, love to read other brudders FR of her here.

Sounds good and thanks bro for the heads up!
Will add on to my already long outstanding list
Upped lately:1606A 小七,1608 安琪, 小桥, 1612 Yoyo,1649 蒙蒙, 1651 小莲,1667 宝宝,KK,1669惠子,姗姗,菲儿, 露露, Xia Tian, WH04夏天, WH06 Xiao Yun, WH15 吉祥,可可,1820 Annie, Happy, May, Lambo, Yifei, 2033 美乐,美琪,美蝶, 2036 欣儿,2047 依依,2062 露露
To up list: 1431 小雨,1612 琪琪, 1654a Ella, Angel, WH06 Xiao Yun, An An, 2036 安琪, 2831a 茉茉
Old 14-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 2
MrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to allMrBigBadBird is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Angel, Hse 1654A, for the first time.

So far, the highest score i awarded to WL was 7.8/10 due to appearance and overall sex satisfaction. Today i need to revise it and hereby award 8.1/10 to Angel. Two thumbs up. NO HORSE RUN !! Run for fuck ?

She has started work for about a week. Angel is a real pretty lass, sharp nose, sharp chin, attractive small lips, A boobs but looked nice, smooth, fair complexion, long hair, standing at 1.65m and weighing about 48 kg. She looked slim with very nice figure. She did remind me of the younger version of actress Jacelyn Tay, as mentioned by Bro Maxx.
The moment she entered the room, i exclaimed in my heart " HUAT AH, KNN NB CB ..........", too excited.... lol

4 mins for Hugging, caressing her pretty body, frenching with tongue fight.
8 mins of CBJ, licking of balls and 69 painting.
34 mins of nett thrusting

Once i entered her, she said she needed to apply K jel due to my rod' s thickness, lol. She applied 4 times throughout the entire session. Its ok to me as she could last longer under my pounding.

The bonking was so f** shiok. I was enjoying in cloud 9, 10, 11 .......etc and was so knn climaxed and satisfied.

She looked pretty. Her body and A boobs were pretty. Her complexion was smooth. She was warm and friendly. Great GFE and willing to french like lover and as if World end tomorrow. She had a tight cunt.Yet, even when I bonked her of long duration, she still showed her Great GFE and kissed my neck and hugged me like a real lover.

She was so good till i bonked her like a gentleman and thrust at a pace slower than moderate pace . Beast mode was totally out of the picture. So nice, to fully engross in this loving sex.

She was accomodating to all sex positions i wanted. I tried the missionary position with her legs close while my legs were opened. Throughout thrusting in this position, i could feel her hands' temperature rising fast. She then hugged me tight but not in a forceful way. Then she started to kiss my neck in hot, erotic manner. She moaned softly and panted heavily and making me go wild. But still i didnt thrust hard and fast as worried to injure her. She was the 2nd WL i treated like that in a tender manner ( the 1st WL was the rtc Zhen Zhen 16W04 went back in April 2017). After a few mins of slow thrusting, i switched to Missionary with her legs opened as i didnt want to injure her. Bonking her in standing was so shiok and erotic and satisfied .......

Angel is a pretty lady with high intelligence and with a kind heart. This was my impression of her after the chit chat of some of her past events.

After the deed and when she showered, i went in and hugged her from behind, caressing her breasts, kissing her face, ear and neck. She then smiled with great GFE and cutely washed my dick in that position. I enjoyed this quiet moments ......
Before she left, i frenched her in few secs (already overshot 3 mins) .......so nice.

KNN, after she left, then i realised i forgot to lick and bite her nipples and suck her pretty toes ( WTF, thks to Bro D.69)......

GREAT THKS to Bro Maxx for introducing. Gump Sia very much !!!
Wah bro!
After bro max and your FRs, Angel already too high and unattainable.
Need unearthly hours to get her
Tried calling at 4pm but gotta queue till 8pm

😱
Upped lately:1606A 小七,1608 安琪, 小桥, 1612 Yoyo,1649 蒙蒙, 1651 小莲,1667 宝宝,KK,1669惠子,姗姗,菲儿, 露露, Xia Tian, WH04夏天, WH06 Xiao Yun, WH15 吉祥,可可,1820 Annie, Happy, May, Lambo, Yifei, 2033 美乐,美琪,美蝶, 2036 欣儿,2047 依依,2062 露露
To up list: 1431 小雨,1612 琪琪, 1654a Ella, Angel, WH06 Xiao Yun, An An, 2036 安琪, 2831a 茉茉
Old 14-03-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 4
DPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wah bro!

😱
She told me yesterday that her customers kept repeating within the same week. Not to mention after our Senior Bro Max 金字招牌, 夙负盛名的FR, sure queue to Jurong Island, wahahahaha
Old 14-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 16
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

2040 Xiao Li
I had another nice RTF with Xiao Li and the GFE is GAO GAO ....
she is beautiful in my eyes and i enjoyed her company very much.
Wanted to try some newbies like Yifei or like Mei Die Mei Le but when I go down naturally I stopped at 2040 and waited for her.

Saw Xiao bei, and find her prettier now, her hair grown longer and she coloured the hair ends blue green colours.
XiaoXiao1606A, TianXin1608,YeZi1429, AnQi1425, CaiShe1431, May1820, Happy1820, YiYi2047, XiaoYu1606A, yangyang2047, xiatian16W04, TianTian1429, XiaoMin2831A, YuHan2831A, XiaoLi2040, xiaoxiao1608, yoyo1612, Yiyi2831A, coco16W15, xiaoxi2831A, baobao1658A
Old 14-03-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Unruly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry8688 View Post
WH15. Just ask for Kafei. No number that I could see...

Enjoy!
Old 15-03-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 4
DPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDPOWER is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
2040 Xiao Li
I had another nice RTF with Xiao Li and the GFE is GAO GAO ....
she is beautiful in my eyes and i enjoyed her company very much.
Wanted to try some newbies like Yifei or like Mei Die Mei Le but when I go down naturally I stopped at 2040 and waited for her.

Saw Xiao bei, and find her prettier now, her hair grown longer and she coloured the hair ends blue green colours.

Bro, yes, Xiao Li is indeed pretty and gives high GFE with good frenching and Services are solid. About 1.58m, 45 kg, A boobs, a pretty and horny lass. She is one lass that worth RTF and not to be missed. I have wechat her that will rtf her next week. I still remembered the erotic hot bonk she gave me last Dec. Thinking of her now and writing these few sentances also make my dick hard, lol.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 16
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, yes, Xiao Li is indeed pretty and gives high GFE with good frenching and Services are solid. About 1.58m, 45 kg, A boobs, a pretty and horny lass. She is one lass that worth RTF and not to be missed. I have wechat her that will rtf her next week. I still remembered the erotic hot bonk she gave me last Dec. Thinking of her now and writing these few sentances also make my dick hard, lol.
Hi bro
In your many conquests, any similar girls comparable to Xiao Li?
Pretty, gentle and good GFE
XiaoXiao1606A, TianXin1608,YeZi1429, AnQi1425, CaiShe1431, May1820, Happy1820, YiYi2047, XiaoYu1606A, yangyang2047, xiatian16W04, TianTian1429, XiaoMin2831A, YuHan2831A, XiaoLi2040, xiaoxiao1608, yoyo1612, Yiyi2831A, coco16W15, xiaoxi2831A, baobao1658A
Old 15-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Hurhurrahrah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHurhurrahrah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just glad managed to try 1667 Anni before she RTC next month.
Definitely my best Geylang experience ever.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Wah bro!

😱
thanks for sharing, will try her
Old 15-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bonked Lan Tian (LT 蓝天), Hse 2047, for the first time.

LT, standing at about 1.6m, weighing 56 kg (dense bone and taut arm, leg muscle), long hair, B boobs, a bit of thummy fat, oval shape face with a sharp chin, small cute nose, attractive eyes and lips, is an attractive lass to me. Her body is not plump nor slim and looked fleshy in a nice way as the flesh was well distributed in a nice curvy way.

We frenched with great GFE in presex hugging in standing. She said she felt like seeing me before and having a familiar feeling kept asking when we met before. I said i had never met her before, lol.

After a good hugging, caressing and frenching, my lust for sex was aroused and put on my .01 mm condom and fucked her in standing doggie . Had asked her to apply jel before i entered but she said no need as she get wet easily. So be it, lol. She had a tight pussy and i enjoyed greatly doggied her and looked at her in mirror. She twisted and circled her butt in a horny way and made the doggie session hot and erotic.

After doggied her for 5 mins at least, asked her to lie on bed for missionary. Now she auto pilot took out the jel to apply, saying my rod was thick and smiled in a shy , slutty way, lol.

Frenching, hugging with caressing for 5 mins, net thrusting for 37 mins. Ejected in Missionary.

She was very accomodating to all my sex positions. The cowride and reverse ride were very solid as i felt the tightness of her cunt. The tight gripping and good solid friction made me high and i had to distract myself so that i wont eject too early, haha. I also worried that she would 'jek thio' my dick as she was aggressive in motions and luckily, this never happened.

Halfway riding, she then exclaimed that she realised why i looked familiar to her. It was because of my warm smiling facial expression with my eyes showing traces of friendliness and understanding gave her the feeling of a long lost friend , as if she had met me before. I believed in what she said, because Xin Xin had also reiterated that a few times before. In the past, there were also a few WLs saying something alike ......

Her moanings right from the beginning sounded much more natural thsn SS (1669). She panted heavily due to my normal pace thrusting. She told me throughout the whole session, she was in solid orgasm one time and it lasted about 6 to 10 secs. This happened when i thrust her in missionary with my body lying on her body and with her legs closed up tightly and my legs wide opened. This was the position requested by her. Ummm, will try this position with others and study its effectiveness.

Lol, when she was in orgasm, i didnt notice it as i was also in beast mode. While i continued to pile her in missionary but now with her legs wide opened, she panted as if had just finished the marathon run , with some sweating. To my surprise, she did the same thing as what SS (1669) had done to me, pulled me hard in and locked my rod in her cunt. Could sense that she was high and from her tensed body muscles and the way she panted.With the experoence i encontered with SS, i continued to grind her due to space constraint for my rod, lol. She was very high and kept pulling hard and kept panting .....i could not tahan anymore and after a few mins of grinding, i surrendered my bullets with moanings. Knn, i failed my mission sadly because she did ask me to last longer in this state .......

A very nice cuddling with frenching for 5 mins. She said her legs were weak due to the solid thrusting and may even trembling later when walking down the staircase. Hey hey, so i spent 2 mins massaging her legs.

Overall, a very sextified bonk.with an attractive non slim lass. She has great GFE, being horny and seductive and satisfied my lusty needs. One of the best bonks with a non slim lass.

Will RTF for the Great sex
wow,sounds great , thanks for sharing
Old 15-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
2033 Mei Die
Went for a walk in the the park with Beautiful Butterfly this week on a beautiful day:

20ish yr old chio clubber babe from Hunan, fair and good complexion with long hair in petite 1.5ish m 43kg body frame, with natural, perky ample B boobs, prefer her looks to Mei Die. After seeing earlier not-so-good FRs abt her, was pleasantly surprised she was friendly to me, maybe a result of impending competition from newbies. SOP services, no catbath, no AR, but cbj very sensually executed with good suction and occasional near deep throat, though sometimes can feel abit of her teeth. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm and tight, easily filling her up. Again surprisingly she lasted quite awhile in cowgal, while I was admiring her bouncing snowy peaks. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo cautiously in case she black face, sensing she was enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, I aimed for her lovely breasts- she allowed licking, gingerly licked her neck- she allowed again, carefully lifted her butt higher for deeper thrust - again allowed. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly, while sneaking some lip pecking, which she again allowed, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet. As I had previously cummed 5x this week, was quite exhausted and asked her to take over cowgal. Surprisingly (AGAIN) she perserved and managed to ride me off to an exhilarating ecstasy.

Verdict: Sheer bliss bonking this beautiful babe, though not a nympho, she was accommodating to all my requests and she ticked all boxes (pretty, slim, natural ample B boobs). Must be my lucky day. Have obtained her wechat and will rtf her soon.

Thanks for sharing, will try this girl
Old 15-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bonked Shan Shan, Hse 1669, for the 1st time, today.

Shan Shan is a pretty lass to me. Standing at 1.65m, weighing 49 kg, long hair, A size boobs, a little cute baby fat at abdominal.

She reminded me of the pretty HK actress张曼玉.She has a not so obvious double eyelid with medium sharp nose with a little coarse voice.

I advised her to wear nurse or white colour student short skirt and gauranteed that she would make her customers' rod marit kita just by the look of her, esp when she exhibited her pure look, luring people wanting to fuck and own her and ravage her ......etc.

3 mins of hugging, stroking, frenching with tongue fight, 5 mins of CBJ, 28 mins of net thrusting. I wanted to last longer but failed due to her solid gfe and sluttiness and erotic moves.

She resembled one decent girl whom i liked in 2008. When bonking her, i imagined bonking this decent girl and ......so so so shiok, so nice ........i dare not to go fast so that i could last longer.

She was very accomodating to my sex positions, in standing and on bed. In Missionary, i licked , sucked and gently bit her two nipples. She enjoyed it very much. She led my hands to caress her breast during bonking. I am never a boob lover but recently kept licking nipples due to Bird Bro's influence. Also , today sucked her left toes because of Bro Dignified's gross liking and influence......LOL, knn, seemed like i am easily influenced by Bros in forum.

When i tried the Bro Apache's masterpiece sex style posted yesterday, sigh ......she said she was not able to move and glide.......i was stoned on the spot ......didnt know how to react ......i think i also need to do research on the Sutra thing.

Initially during the 1st 15 mins of fucking, her moans were so fake. Knn, buay kia nang tu lan, faked until so fake, lizards also knew that these were fake.
However, as i continue to thrust her relentlessly, she sounded like short breath fragile moan, panted heavily (like Fei Er) and i felt that she was high. Felt her hands and body getting very warm. Then she pulled my buttock in very hard and locked my rod inside her cunt, made me not able to thrust. I had no choice but to glide her cunt. She was so high that she murmured something and locked my buttuck hard and panted super heavily ....... Finally, with very erotic frenching and gliding, i released my cum in Missionary ......i also panted heavily.......

She said that not many customers would pound her so long and also maintained the hardness. 天地良心This was truly her comment and i didnt add salt or sugar, lol.

After the deed, i commented that she always 扮猪吃老虎......she laughed in shyness with some acknowledgement and slapped my buttock, lol. She said in tamar, she was always not the main actress as not pretty enough. But i said she was damned shrewd, acted a bit cold so that customer would choose and focus on another WL such that she only needed to push buttock behind or caress balls and easy earned the money. She kept laughing like a small kid and said i was naughty ........she looked so seductive and attractive at this moment ......if she wore nurse short skirt, i probably will extend another hour. It was quite fun to be with her.

A Solid and Happy and Lusty Bonk. Oosh !
thanks for sha,will put in my try list
Advert Space Available