The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTVs nowadays getting worst and worst by the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
Was at a pub, not KTV, not HFJ. But, pubs now start to hang flowers also.

After hanging $100, I didn't see my girl returned to my table. After an hour, she returned and asked me to go outside for a breather. I accompanied her lo. I could see that she was high so I offered my shoulder to her. Shortly, her manager walked up to me and gave me an offer to bring the girl to hotel at $800. I might be mad or a carrot 🥕 to take up her offer. I rejected her. Then, the manager asked the girl to go to another table instead.

Completely spoilt my night. I ordered 8 bottles carlsberg and left 4 bottles begind. I walked off from this pub. Not expecting to return any more.

This pub is a PRC pub level 1 along Beach Road. Next to Pizza Hut.

Bro, I can actually feel for you and am angry too. So all the bros are you all clear on why we don't need mommy/Papa or pimps anymore???

They are extra costs and they didn't perform their job. Actually, this bro and that girl can sort of click that is why she asked him to smoke. Then, the manager (aka PAPA) sees this. Tried his luck and asked for $800 (a lot I believe is his commission/pay back the hours to the company for the girl leaving early + his commission) hoping that this brother is too horny to pay. Actually, if not for the manager's interference I think this bro can negotiable a better term with the girl. After all, this is between the bro and that girl.

I believe our goverement representatives are also reading this forum. So I suggest removal of such roles if not taxing them and making it an offense to tout.

Look at how this bro ends up. The manager (aka Papa) is supposed to make the customers happy. Should not have taken any part in negotiating to bring back the girl. If the girl refuses to go and leave. This bro actually can ask the manager to ask the girl back for just chilling till the beer session finish or don't tip the girl at all. That is the manager (aka papa) role right. Instead, of supporting the bro, he asked the girl to go to other tables? That is not say not supporting liao is acting against this bro because he didn't get his commission? Can that manager actually tell the girl to don't entertain this customer not because he didn't pay nor the girl dislikes him but is because he didn't get his commission? So bros see what are you all paying for.

If the government makes it an offense to tout or pimp, this bro can call and report him liao. No need to feel so angry cause now he can do nothing after spending.

So bros please understand what you all are paying for and please respect yourselves and expect more from the money you spend.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
So my beloved country and government. Maybe you should also start categorizing a job category for the pimps and officially tax them too. Seriously, I think should have a better system for bros to find girls.

I totally support removal of
1) Mommy
2) Pimps
3) No waiter tips ( that is included in the 17%)

Number 1 and 2 are totally not doing their jobs at all and leeching a lot on our bros. I even encourage our government to put a law to make such job an offend.
Bro, mommies and pimps are already illegal in SG under existing laws governing legal prostitution. The only legal hookers in SG used to be those working in GL and those FLs in Dome L who are independents. Everything and everyone else is illegal.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 17-05-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sboyfay86 View Post
why not spend $2k a month to get a mediocre sugarbaby?
Where to find a 2k mediocre SB??
Old 17-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 12
sboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Where to find a 2k mediocre SB??
have la, all you need to do is to spend a bit effort and some girls will bite the bait. of course, lower your expectation and don’t find those super chio one. also, don’t demand the girl for frequent companionship and sex. perhaps, once a week? nego here and there, $2000 is still good money for some girls as long as we aren’t pushing them for sky high demands.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To further clarify. Although I couldn't hear what's the conversation between the girl and the manager, I heard the girl told the manager that I hang flower. This was the first show. We know the pai pai chang at finale. Knn.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sboyfay86 View Post
have la, all you need to do is to spend a bit effort and some girls will bite the bait. of course, lower your expectation and don’t find those super chio one. also, don’t demand the girl for frequent companionship and sex. perhaps, once a week? nego here and there, $2000 is still good money for some girls as long as we aren’t pushing them for sky high demands.
From sugarbook?? I am under the impression that from current market standards, even Regina Kam standard also expecting 5k now.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 12
sboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
From sugarbook?? I am under the impression that from current market standards, even Regina Kam standard also expecting 5k now.
pardon my ignorance then, assuming you aren’t joking, this regina kam standard = $5k is really a rip off. lol I had rather use the $5k to do something else. but based on my market research, some girls are asking for merely $2k to $3k for less frequent meetups. again, perhaps those are the minority whom I came across and I guess different amount of money fetches different level of service.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Bro, mommies and pimps are already illegal in SG under existing laws governing legal prostitution. The only legal hookers in SG used to be those working in GL and those FLs in Dome L who are independents. Everything and everyone else is illegal.
Really so bros here can complain and call police on pimps or papa/mommy trying to cash in on their girls? Send 1-2 to eat free meal and see how. Test market.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So my beloved country and government. Maybe you should also start categorizing a job category for the pimps and officially tax them too. Seriously, I think should have a better system for bros to find girls.

I totally support removal of
1) Mommy
2) Pimps
3) No waiter tips ( that is included in the 17%)

Number 1 and 2 are totally not doing their jobs at all and leeching a lot on our bros. I even encourage our government to put a law to make such job an offend.
May all calm down & look at issues from ALL angles.

1. Nightlife is INTEGRAL to the nation's progress. ALL work & no play will only hurt the economy, as no Human is a robot, let alone bosses & foreign investors in our male dominated WORLD, not just in Spore. Such folks need to just chill & relax, & most often, in such recreation places & even golf courses, biz deals get done, to bring in national revenues & employment for all. But may citizens relax, they often only go to Hi-end clubs, & thus the popularity & the often extravagant costs, paid on company accounts, which no salaryman should foolishly attempt to match, unless they wish to do so - invited in, as guests, & to follow the private clubs established rules & regulations.

2. Spore is a society that ensures ALL citizens are equal. Thus, for the middle classes, above & below, they are NOT left out, as our SOCIETY leaves no one behind. 2nd tier KTV clubs are thus free to operate, with expected lower costs. Unfortunately, due to current circumstances-wars, price rises, inflation, rise in costs, flights, etc, these operators had no choice but to follow the trend or close shop, which will detrimental to society, as it will be a loss to the promise of equal opportunity for all.

But fortunately, Spore follows Free Market Principles-none will be forced to support ANY biz enterprise. Thus if anyone finds that the market rate is either artificially or necessary rises in costs to the consumer, the consumer is still FREE to exercise his/right NOT to support such establishments, & needs NO govt interventions, as Freedom of Choice is in play, unless any Rule of Law had been broken.

3. The middle classes are NOT robots but Humans, & will need legitimate & legal recreational activities in many forms, more so on Human needs. For entrepreneurs whom seek to survive in such conditions, as the market for the middle classes are HUGE, far more than the 1% of MNCs, they only need to be Creative & Innovative, not necessarily by rising costs or shortchanging customers. Finding cheaper locations, cutting down on renovations/overheads,, sourcing for lower costs of alcohols, understanding true needs of customers, etc, are but only the tip of the iceburg to survive.

4. For citizens whom have needs, they only need to use social media to locate, plan, source & organize establishments which meets the legal requirements & can be an entertaining night's out, with value for money that is intrinsic to our thrifty national identity which is to harm/hurt no one & not be harmed/hurt by anyone, as well as to support entrepreneurs whom are in touch with the ground- market forces.

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 18-05-2022 at 12:26 AM.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Really so bros here can complain and call police on pimps or papa/mommy trying to cash in on their girls? Send 1-2 to eat free meal and see how. Test market.
Hostess is illegal by itself. So anything that is actively promoting it should also be illegal.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Actually no need say so much liao la. Just stop going lo. If go also feel must worth it. If not you all will also not go again. So just stop going or u all will also realise better to not go soon enough.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
these questions for chiongsters to ponder.

Q: Why go KTV? What so fun about KTV? What to achieve by going KTV?
(everyone feel free to share your answer or thinking if any 555)

I don't purposely go KTV unless due business talk or other very close friends/kakis jio go.
As a younger generation I don’t understand the fun in going ktv too. Pay so much money for just a fraction of a gal’s time and divided attention?
Old 18-05-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
As a younger generation I don’t understand the fun in going ktv too. Pay so much money for just a fraction of a gal’s time and divided attention?
KTVs are for people to show off their wealth and boost their insecure egos by very openly splashing huge amounts of money around on women and booze. The paying-for-sex-with-hostess-after-work is a secondary factor; if sex is the ultimate endgame there's way cheaper ways and means to get girls just as good looking as those in KTVs with more value for money.

And as someone said above, most high rollers in KTVs aren't spending their own money; they're spending their company entertainment expense account money.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 18-05-2022, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If $100 can have GFE I think still alright but the issue now is they come in sit less den 15mins, run liao. 1 hr only see them 1 time. Sibei spoilt mood.

Mummy/daddy/pimp shouldn't be paid $100! Doesn't make sense at all. It's too high!

Those companies that charges 17% service charge y still need to pay for tips!?!?

& fruits for $20? My god? They really treating us fools!!!
Old 18-05-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
these questions for chiongsters to ponder.

Q: Why go KTV? What so fun about KTV? What to achieve by going KTV?
(everyone feel free to share your answer or thinking if any 555)

I don't purposely go KTV unless due business talk or other very close friends/kakis jio go.
I go both ktv and massage pre covid. Both got it own fun. Massage is for release and body relax and one to one session with the masseuse. Ktv is more of playing with friends and sing song and get high.

Anyway even massage price increases now. Can hardly find a 60 dollars one hour massage already. Masseuse also asking for 100 for autoroam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1