The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTVs nowadays getting worst and worst by the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Seriously??? U all still going???? I already sick of reminding bros to save up and cheong elsewhere more worth it....

Come on bros just listen to me stop going and totally don't support them for 2-3 months at least. Singapore is a very good and rich place to earn money. However, if you not able to continue earn that level of income, it is also a very fast place to dried up and die fast due to rental and all the living expenses. So bros you all must combine and wack them to let them feel the pain.

There are many good lobang outside Singapore if u all willing to travel if you all put in efforts to search.

In SG I believe nowadays, the booking minimum spending is $500-800 for one session (3-4 hours???) booking of girl is $300 at least and can run 1 room or tip $100 but stay 5 minutes/hr??? Mommy tip is $100 at least and in the event that there is no BIG mommy. Waiter only 1 serving and tipping time 3 waiters all come in??? Then must order food and charge 17% extra???

I do a simple math of cheapest calculation: $500 (min spending) + $100 (5minutes/hr) + $100 (1 mommy) + $20 (1 waiter and didn't say u stingy) = $720 I round up to $800 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $266 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $266 + $300 (lowest rate I think) = $566 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u of only 15 minutes?

If worst case scenario: $800 (min spending) + $300 (booking girl) + $200 (Big and Small mommy) + $150 (3 waiters all expecting $50 tips) = $1450 I round up to $1600 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $533 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $533 + $600 (depending on how chio u feel lol or how carrot u are lol) = $1133 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u 1.5-2 hours cause she got another room right so the timing is split.

So I know talking to bros might not make sense so showing the figures might be more practical.

Cheapest without bonk: $266
Cheapest with bonk: $566
Worst case without bonk: $533
Worst case with bonk $1133

So may i ask how much do our bros earn per month after suffering for 20 days of 9 hours on average? Maybe putting numbers down will make bros realise how ridiculous the KTV is nowadays already.

Bros respect urself, don't spend all your hard earned money to be treated like shit.
Let say go once a week it is easily 2k per month.
Old 16-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyifu View Post
Totally agreed with this bro here.

Well then again ktv scene in sg is still around for “elite” people that can afford. Cold hard truth.

Fucking shock when revisited some random siam dui lately too. Cb 1 beer tower is now 110 lol. And what’s worst nowadays siam dui got GST fucking 10 percent.

Hang 50 dollars flowers bill come out 55. Nani dafuq
This one i don't get it already. I think they are carroting our bros too much. Previously i said stop paying mommy tips and make them a permanent role and paid salary and tips to her is charged as income to company and the governement tax the company so at least some money go to building my country. However, got one bro said mommy tip is consider gift no taxable. Ok... Then hang flower is gift right (not compulsory item and you give as and when you want to that person u like) then how come charge u tax? Gst i tot is the company sell service and goods to you then charge u the GST then get rebate from governement. So meaning in this case the hang flower is actually hang the company not the girl you like? So your girl don't get to keep the money?????

BROS???? What are you all paying for nowadays??? Maybe even hang flower also cannot go liao. I think those people are playing our bros around. Can someone advice are they legally capable of charging GST on hang flower? If that is possible then i think mommy to be a permanent role is also possible. So bro can just call to book KTV without worrying about the mommy cost as it is just like a receptionist and bros no need to go HFJ liao as your money go to the dirty bosses not ur girl and maybe the dirty bosses also piak piak your girl on ur behalf for you paying for it lol.

Ok i just want to add on that i know last time this hang flower thing, the girls do not get 100% i think around 20-40% goes to the HFJ too depending on how greedy the HFJ is. This practice is sort of under table one. However, the tax of $5 for $50 Hang flower means they charge you the full amount so meaning 100% go to the HFJ???? It is like they make it official as an earning to the HFJ so this is taxable liao right and bros not need to bother hang flowers liao. They are not to ur girls is to the dirty HFJ bosses. Bros don't make the dirty bosses richer and you become poorer. End up only they get to piak all the girls not you all.

Last edited by subidowa; 16-05-2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old 16-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

aiyo have $50 tips one la.
if you went to the SXXX bistro at Sim Lim, then you should know they accept.
Now they shifted over to Geylang and expanded already. First floor HFJ, 2nd floor KTV. Just opened yesterday. Girls fresh and still cannot speak English/Chinese
Old 17-05-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 12
sboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
aiyo have $50 tips one la.
if you went to the SXXX bistro at Sim Lim, then you should know they accept.
Now they shifted over to Geylang and expanded already. First floor HFJ, 2nd floor KTV. Just opened yesterday. Girls fresh and still cannot speak English/Chinese
bro, I just pm-ed you
Old 17-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 12
sboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to beholdsboyfay86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Let say go once a week it is easily 2k per month.
why not spend $2k a month to get a mediocre sugarbaby?
Old 17-05-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboyfay86 View Post
why not spend $2k a month to get a mediocre sugarbaby?
U get it bro.... that is what i been trying to say. If you put in efforts or seek other opportunities. You might not even need to go overseas to get good lobang. Don't just blindly paying KTV cause of those few jokers who keep on trying to inflate the prices and go around telling people this is the price now.

Think about it, if these jokers can make u all blindly pay this kind of money for such nonsense fun. You will indirectly spoilt market as the sugarbaby so called supposed to be higher standard than KTV girls might start charging 10K per month even for mediocre as once she knows what amount u guys are paying for no fun with KTV girls. No way she is going to charge much less than them consider that she needs to put in a month efforts and involve sex or no sex.
Old 17-05-2022, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Unfortunately this setup seems to be here to stay for awhile.

I heard that Leo would not be opening middle of this month as originally anticipated due to the lack of girls. Supreme on their opening day only had 20 girls and that left a poor taste in customers mouth.

Most of the girls now work at Empire which is the main culprit of "No play $100 tip run 500 rooms BS". Traditional fun places are now ruined due to this club as the girls flock here for the easy money to carrot bros.

Just boycott guys.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Was at a pub, not KTV, not HFJ. But, pubs now start to hang flowers also.

After hanging $100, I didn't see my girl returned to my table. After an hour, she returned and asked me to go outside for a breather. I accompanied her lo. I could see that she was high so I offered my shoulder to her. Shortly, her manager walked up to me and gave me an offer to bring the girl to hotel at $800. I might be mad or a carrot 🥕 to take up her offer. I rejected her. Then, the manager asked the girl to go to another table instead.

Completely spoilt my night. I ordered 8 bottles carlsberg and left 4 bottles begind. I walked off from this pub. Not expecting to return any more.

This pub is a PRC pub level 1 along Beach Road. Next to Pizza Hut.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
Was at a pub, not KTV, not HFJ. But, pubs now start to hang flowers also.

After hanging $100, I didn't see my girl returned to my table. After an hour, she returned and asked me to go outside for a breather. I accompanied her lo. I could see that she was high so I offered my shoulder to her. Shortly, her manager walked up to me and gave me an offer to bring the girl to hotel at $800. I might be mad or a carrot 🥕 to take up her offer. I rejected her. Then, the manager asked the girl to go to another table instead.

Completely spoilt my night. I ordered 8 bottles carlsberg and left 4 bottles begind. I walked off from this pub. Not expecting to return any more.

This pub is a PRC pub level 1 along Beach Road. Next to Pizza Hut.
wa damn joke. $800 can go few rounds alr. he open his mouth want carrot chop u
Old 17-05-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Seriously??? U all still going???? I already sick of reminding bros to save up and cheong elsewhere more worth it....

Come on bros just listen to me stop going and totally don't support them for 2-3 months at least. Singapore is a very good and rich place to earn money. However, if you not able to continue earn that level of income, it is also a very fast place to dried up and die fast due to rental and all the living expenses. So bros you all must combine and wack them to let them feel the pain.

There are many good lobang outside Singapore if u all willing to travel if you all put in efforts to search.

In SG I believe nowadays, the booking minimum spending is $500-800 for one session (3-4 hours???) booking of girl is $300 at least and can run 1 room or tip $100 but stay 5 minutes/hr??? Mommy tip is $100 at least and in the event that there is no BIG mommy. Waiter only 1 serving and tipping time 3 waiters all come in??? Then must order food and charge 17% extra???

I do a simple math of cheapest calculation: $500 (min spending) + $100 (5minutes/hr) + $100 (1 mommy) + $20 (1 waiter and didn't say u stingy) = $720 I round up to $800 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $266 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $266 + $300 (lowest rate I think) = $566 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u of only 15 minutes?

If worst case scenario: $800 (min spending) + $300 (booking girl) + $200 (Big and Small mommy) + $150 (3 waiters all expecting $50 tips) = $1450 I round up to $1600 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $533 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $533 + $600 (depending on how chio u feel lol or how carrot u are lol) = $1133 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u 1.5-2 hours cause she got another room right so the timing is split.

So I know talking to bros might not make sense so showing the figures might be more practical.

Cheapest without bonk: $266
Cheapest with bonk: $566
Worst case without bonk: $533
Worst case with bonk $1133

So may i ask how much do our bros earn per month after suffering for 20 days of 9 hours on average? Maybe putting numbers down will make bros realise how ridiculous the KTV is nowadays already.

Bros respect urself, don't spend all your hard earned money to be treated like shit.
Very true. Better hold on to your $500 with your left hand and jerk off with your right hand. Daylight robbery scene out there.
Old 17-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
wa damn joke. $800 can go few rounds alr. he open his mouth want carrot chop u
golden pussy. wahahha. 800. if geylang reopen she is going out of work. ahahha
Old 17-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

These prices is daylight robbery. It's quite upsetting to see this type of price gouging behavior.
Old 17-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

K2 still got open?
Old 17-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
xepheus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxepheus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No offence but viet girls are considered the lowest tier and cheapest. Its as if their pussies become gold plated after touchdown in SG. Take a look at Dome 3 just to open their legs and take a look next at the links showing how much they open their legs in Vietnam.

https://gaigutv.pro/gai-goi

https://www.gaito.us/gai-goi/khu-vuc...h%C3%AD%20Minh

Almost all quotes are lesser than $100SGD per pop
Old 17-05-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Hello, people so after all the bros are starting to come out and clarify that the costs should not be so much.

So the point is I want to tell you all is there are better options outside Singapore don't have to pay so much to play here and get chop carrot. The same exact girl you can get it at a much lower price outside Singapore. That is not a degradation of the standard of what you are getting. The increased cost is an outright chopping of carrots of my local bros.

Actually, the price increase of the girls is expected cause after all the standard of living is high in Singapore. However, the price nowadays is ridiculous. Since I think bros can understand more after I put things in numbers. So I will quote an example in numbers.

A brother said he banged a Viet girl in Malaysia for 190 ringgits
Upon seeing the same Viet girl in Singapore, her rate is now 400 SGD/bong which is 1200 ringgits at least/ bonk.

So Singapore Vs Malaysia should be roughly 3 times more expensive cause our currency is 3 times bigger. The last time we paid $3+ for Vpower in Singapore, we also paid $3+ for Vpower in Malaysia. We feel that pumping in Malaysia cost less is because of the currency. For their locals is equally as expensive to pump in Malaysia as how we feel if we pump in Singapore.

So bros let me ask you all

1200 ringgits at least is how many times 190 ringgits? It is 6 to almost 7 times. So bros you are paying much much much more. With regards to the above example, do you all think the increase in price is proportional to the situation between Singapore and Malaysia?

So where do the extra 3-4 times more costly price goes to??? I think actually the girls receive the same amount of money they get in Malaysia or slightly more with a promise or lie of a better living in Singapore. They can't possible ask for a ridiculous amount of money cause here in Singapore is not their territories and they are not locals. So I think the extra money goes to the pimps, bosses, and whatever that cheated the girls of their hard-earned money too. After all, they are the ones actually working and doing the deeds. The pimps. bosses or whatever just in the name of helping them settle down and telling them Singapore is expensive and charging them as much as the girls are charging the customers per bonk. So I think that is why the price becomes 6-7 times more.

So my beloved country and government. Maybe you should also start categorizing a job category for the pimps and officially tax them too. Seriously, I think should have a better system for bros to find girls.

I totally support removal of
1) Mommy
2) Pimps
3) No waiter tips ( that is included in the 17%)

Number 1 and 2 are totally not doing their jobs at all and leeching a lot on our bros. I even encourage our government to put a law to make such job an offend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1