The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: M Hotel

very similar to you.
the number spa is no more ( was at the area there recently ).
coz I found a better one around the area.
and apparently , my regular is close to this numbered spa.
and confirmed about her movement here.

I have not tried this place , but she told me its 85 type.
yet to be confirmed, might take a look around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Guessed the C shld be the ML used to be at number spa at BQ.
Visited her a few times back in late 2020. She can really play and the FJ was always great. She also suggested to me go hotel a few times

Pity As I have my other regular in BQ that period of time. Ended up I stopped visiting C and went back to my regular instead. She did text me a few times on wechat to remind me to come and visit her but I didn’t reply. Ended up removed her wechat.

My ML has a friend working there and she told me M hotel is only the entrance fee expensive for one hour. About $70 ish. Pity its not the $50 entrance as per normal spas and TN joints
Old 06-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill9 View Post
Nope, this one is PRC. Clean and shaved, damn slut. Good
Yeah this C***** is damn slutty and will keep calling you bao bei.. had her once at the spa which is not to my liking and We moved on to MBS hotel where we fucked non stop the whole night, all for the price of $500..considered worth it as we fucked like 5 to 6 times. All in, considered a good fuck as her sound system is good, but only downside is her pussy very dark, not advisable to paint
Old 18-05-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw an announcement that this spa is closing shop at the end of this month. I supposed some bros might have seen the announcement from the ML.
Old 19-05-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Kazekage is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Just saw an announcement that this spa is closing shop at the end of this month. I supposed some bros might have seen the announcement from the ML.
Where you get the info from?
Old 19-05-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage View Post
Where you get the info from?
C WC message.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Yeah this C***** is damn slutty and will keep calling you bao bei.. had her once at the spa which is not to my liking and We moved on to MBS hotel where we fucked non stop the whole night, all for the price of $500..considered worth it as we fucked like 5 to 6 times. All in, considered a good fuck as her sound system is good, but only downside is her pussy very dark, not advisable to paint
How is her figure bro? I'm a suckered for tight bodies.shaved is best.
Old 19-05-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried A** here and can PM me for details? She seems my kind, tall, fake tits. Just wonder if she has a tummy or flat abs kind. Kind bros plz help!
Old 21-05-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dontaskmyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Body is quite toned, confirm closing end of month.
Last chance gents.
Old 21-05-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8126 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Just received massage from C***** to find her as the spa is closing end of this month.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stinger123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill9 View Post
Hi guys, M hotel is actually secretly one of my favourite spas.

Wonder if any other bros here also visit the place as they don't have website.

So far I've tried, A**, H****, C***** (wanted to offer me enter raw sia...)

Heard still got, Y*k*, Y*r*, L***, and maybe got others too...

Anyway, keen to hear your sharing and gain more intel before my next visit
Bro can share details & dmg? Thanks
Old 25-05-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
grover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger123 View Post
Bro can share details & dmg? Thanks
80 dollars include free carpark coupon.. At least got free parking! Need to ask recep.
Old 25-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hhc1980 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Just received massage from C***** to find her as the spa is closing end of this month.
Yxkx still work there ?
Old 25-05-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Closing 31 may
Old 25-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontaskmyname View Post
Body is quite toned, confirm closing end of month.
Last chance gents.
this a still there meh? i called to ask said no more liao. only c ask me to come back all the time
Old 25-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8126 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhc1980 View Post
Yxkx still work there ?
Not sure bro cos i only know C***** there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1