The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
All based on hearsay only, all from my colleagues and hum sup friends, I nv visit her before. Heard last time she got a bit of attitude 1, unless u can clique with her very well and bond with strong chemistry. All additional needs to top up individually. But her pink chocolates are rare in market, maybe that’s why she can hang up sell. Got a senior colleague bang her at 300-400 at USSC. Quite pricey for me though
Banged her for $150 at USSC around 1.5 yrs ago. Yeah. Not a very good FJ experience. Not worth it. Now she is at Soul M****ge Spa.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

tried XM the other day...she is quite friendly and has good teasing..the other thing about the place is about the hygiene...the place like never housekeeping...floor dirty, toilet is common one, outside...the bed sheet like never change, other than those, the service is still above average..
ML: XiaoM
Looks: 6/10
boobs: small b
massage: 7/10
special : 7/10
Cost: $60+$50
RTM: if I am around and no other place to go...
Old 06-06-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

she say she put n weigh than ask u to feel her tummy lol

Quote:
Bro, glad to hear ur positive experience with XM, her assets are definitely C or above, naturally soft and smooth. Maybe u can get a closer examination next time when u go visit her
Old 07-06-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

sure bro good luck do Pm me how far you go with the boundaries yeah thanks
Quote:
My hands would be too busy to evaluate her assets, where got time for tummy. I’m planning to visit her soon to re-evaluate and re-assess her service. Wish me luck for pushing for further boundaries, cheers!
Old 07-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today very quiet. All closed. Am I too early?
Old 07-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
chibimoyashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros can share ctc of ladies in this area? Not keen on this MDL due to shop design. Used to go to this MP in bugis but its now down for reno
Old 08-06-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to try XM again, she greeted me with a passionate peck..proceed with massage as usual with her good strength and also some teasing which involves the legs on her thighs..she also did some fake bj actions...she was lucky I never shoot out when her face came close...anyway proceed to some jg and I decided to sneak attack on her boobs...not sure if she allows chut chut but didn't manage to chut her as she siam here and there...decided to attack downside instead...found her pussy centre line and did some rotating actions on the lips (outside of pants)...she did moan for a while but I think she cannot tahan and moved slightly away and continue her hj...exploded and went to wash up a bit...on the way out, saw another nice looking ml...any bro can identify?
Old 08-06-2022, 05:04 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to try XM again, she greeted me with a passionate peck..proceed with massage as usual with her good strength and also some teasing which involves the legs on her thighs..she also did some fake bj actions...she was lucky I never shoot out when her face came close...anyway proceed to some jg and I decided to sneak attack on her boobs...not sure if she allows chut chut but didn't manage to chut her as she siam here and there...decided to attack downside instead...found her pussy centre line and did some rotating actions on the lips (outside of pants)...she did moan for a while but I think she cannot tahan and moved slightly away and continue her hj...exploded and went to wash up a bit...on the way out, saw another nice looking ml...any bro can identify?
Cannot zhut zhut and fingering no fun liao
Old 08-06-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro, glad to hear for ur positive experience. There I only know XM and AQ, haven’t got time to visit after the arrival of 2 new girls
How much is the damage based on market rate?
Old 09-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

Went over to MDL again just now during lunch hours.

Was given AQ by fate as i believe all the ladies in that shop can massage well.

Just before the massage she asked me wanna 飞 or not, which means tarma with XM. I politely decline saying wait i kena highblood due to the excitement.

Like what some Bros mentioned, she did rushed a bit during the massage but strength was there. She even did the knee on back technique which i felt was pretty well done because it relieved some pressure from my aching back.

Sensual is on par with XM even though the pattern was somehow different. Managed to zhut zhut her nicely scented b cupsand grabbed her tight butts.

Overall damage: 50 + 60 + 0.7 (parking at hdb)

Will return again to see if fate allows me to try the 2 newbies or not
Old 10-06-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Walk pass uss ytd. At lvl 2 shop beside the toilet saw 2 ML big boobs like not bad. Anyone tried before?
Old 10-06-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 5
MarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
Walk pass uss ytd. At lvl 2 shop beside the toilet saw 2 ML big boobs like not bad. Anyone tried before?
Pmed u bro
Old 10-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

further down ussc, there are 2 spas...hxxxxxy spa & Spa Rxxxle...both have lower price package but no massage of thighs...need to.upgrade then.have....lan lan, no.choice tried both at different days....Hxxxxxy Spa..compared to Spa Rxxxxx, the girls.are less pretty...the other Spa girls are in tight yoga pants...spending include special is about the same...Spa Rxxxxx sometimes more....total around $140 and above....really must find good gems to feed our needs...these spas are like vampires...pls appreciate the bros who sacrifice their time and $ to test these places and give genuine FRs...landmines included..
Old 10-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
thanks for fr, can head for exit they won't try and ask you to stay also. still got plenty joints $45-60 an hour can get full body massage.

Quote:
further down ussc, there are 2 spas...hxxxxxy spa & Spa Rxxxle...b around $140 and above....really must find good gems to feed our needs...these spas are like vampires...pls appreciate the bros who sacrifice their time and $ to test these places and give genuine FRs...landmines included..
Old 10-06-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
further down ussc, there are 2 spas...hxxxxxy spa & Spa Rxxxle...both have lower price package but no massage of thighs...need to.upgrade then.have....lan lan, no.choice tried both at different days....Hxxxxxy Spa..compared to Spa Rxxxxx, the girls.are less pretty...the other Spa girls are in tight yoga pants...spending include special is about the same...Spa Rxxxxx sometimes more....total around $140 and above....really must find good gems to feed our needs...these spas are like vampires...pls appreciate the bros who sacrifice their time and $ to test these places and give genuine FRs...landmines included..
Just name out the blacklisted Spa and their location.All brothers just boycotted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread