The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 03-12-2021, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
detoyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

FR for MM3791

Shower: Shower alone
Looks: Similar to pics, slight discount
Body: Bigger frame, natural B cups
Kissing: Did not allow
Painting: Did not allow
BBBJ: Decent skills but was not really deepthroat as advertised. Did not opt for too long as not a huge fan of BBBJ in general
FJ: Started with missionary, changed to cowgirl
GFE: Low, not much chemistry, constantly complaining of headache. Got rushed out and don't expect to use full hour

RTF: No as prefer higher GFE and don't like to be shortchanged on time

Last edited by detoyun; 03-12-2021 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-12-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Well, she is a legit SYT. At least not those old fat aunties that look different from the photo. Most cheongters will know that SYT is unlikely to deliver the same level of service from MILF. Yeah, as a customer, you have to serve them instead.

I agree shortchanging time is the norm now. There is no OKT to watch over the gals. It is naive to believe the gals will allow you to bonk them for 60 min even though it is printed in the advertisement.
looks like she is just here to make the quick bucks for f & g services
most "premium" girls i encountered usually give at least 45min of time

also that is a reason why sometimes need to find the girl when she is still here in early days before she start learning all the tips of tricks of the "dark side"
Old 03-12-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like Kelly TT-4506 got delisted..hope she comes back better.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
FR for dalin, SGbeauty castle, viet

before booking, reconfirm with operator if girl provides all services for the dmg stated.

upon reaching, girl is slightly different, alot of tattoos. figure wise is alright, enhanced soft boobs.

however, immediately when she enters room, she tries to increase dmg from $150-$200. saying that $150 does not include any service, basically just cap on, poke and get it done with. only when i told her your operator already told me $150 all in. then she stopped asking for more.

service wise is terrible also. website states BBBJ included. however they do not do BBBJ, saying that no one does BBBJ, its too dangerous. ended up with a half fuck BJ tyring to get me hard.

down to FJ, changed multiple positions and girl kept complaining. last straw was when i was cumming. the moment i came, she immediately pulled my dick out of her. even before i finished cumming. and she just got up and wipe herself with my dick stilling cumming ( if you guys get what i mean ).

overall, she has a good body, but terrible service. and kept asking for tips.

sgbeautycastle website is a joke, my FR on SBF become a super positive FR on their website, super edited, become girl look the same, good gfe good service, what a load of bullshit
Old 04-12-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
sgbeautycastle website is a joke, my FR on SBF become a super positive FR on their website, super edited, become girl look the same, good gfe good service, what a load of bullshit
compare last few year is much worse now.....really no word ..
Old 04-12-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaParaSakura View Post
compare last few year is much worse now.....really no word ..
best is even some of those who used to be good now just give fast food service...
Old 04-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Finally see a few more realistic FRs..
Old 05-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anatawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MM3709 Qing Fu

Talk rudely, quick to blame you as insincere cheongster, and threaten to leave bad comment, lousy attitude.

Last edited by anatawa; 08-12-2021 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
Seems like Kelly TT-4506 got delisted..hope she comes back better.
Kelly is back online. SYT hunter like you can try. She is the only 19 yo gal now.
Old 06-12-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
biochip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.$$$$$11.net/girl.php?id=4563

FR for this gal.
Look: heavy PSed
Breast: A cup, dark nippers, size is slightly better than runway
Catbath: 2-3mins
BBBJ: 5mins, good suction
Painting: not allow, bushy though
Kissing: not allow
FJ: done missionary and doggy, faked moan
Others: no other services
Duration: 30mins
RTF: NO way.
Note: collect money first.

Went in collect money first. Shower alone. Lie down chat a bit. 2-3 mins catbath. BBBJ for 5mins. Then cap and action. That's it.
Old 07-12-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried impmm AnQi 3953 located at central.

Cant have a proper fuck, use both hand hold my thigh to block my small cock from entering fully. First time i FJ with half a cock only. My cock not even 6 inches she also buay tahan. Previously tried her msian colleague JJ at this same place and it was OK, this Anqi really spoil the good trend.

When doggy, less than 2 min she say must faster as its painful. i mean if u cannot do FJ, please go be ML just give HJ lah.

whole session the FJ less than 5 mins, i just try to cum quickly during doggie coz i know later she sure kpkb. money wasted nvm, but waste my time.
Old 07-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why in Malaysia the price much more lower for PRC FLs
Old 08-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wonder why in Malaysia the price much more lower for PRC FLs
coz in sg is easier to chop carrot
Old 08-12-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
Just tried impmm AnQi 3953 located at central.

Cant have a proper fuck, use both hand hold my thigh to block my small cock from entering fully. First time i FJ with half a cock only. My cock not even 6 inches she also buay tahan. Previously tried her msian colleague JJ at this same place and it was OK, this Anqi really spoil the good trend.

When doggy, less than 2 min she say must faster as its painful. i mean if u cannot do FJ, please go be ML just give HJ lah.

whole session the FJ less than 5 mins, i just try to cum quickly during doggie coz i know later she sure kpkb. money wasted nvm, but waste my time.
I tried impmm AnQi 3953 too. She is another carrot chopper. (Advertised as 60min. WTF!)

FL - AnQi, 3953 - impmm
Age - 21
Height - approx 1.6m
Built - slim and fair with very thick make-up
Tits - Natural B cupper

Why did I visit her? Because she said she is the first day in Singapore. Promised 45min in SMS.

Looks - I believe u will not reject her if you like SYT.

Catbath / Foreplay - Touch here touch there, very unskilled.

Pre-shower Routine - N/A

Shower action - I showered alone.

AR - N/A

French Kissing - N/A (I always wear a mask)

BBBJ - N/A (I always ask for capped BJ)

FJ - 3 /10; Only allowed 2 positions, refused cowgirl. She is very reluctant to do doggy. I changed back to missionary to make her "happy".

Attitude - 3.0/10; Shortchanging time. Within 10 min, she already started to ask me to get out. Her reason: "There is not enough room for other people, please finish fast!"

RTF - No

Due to my previous bad experience, I just continue to bonk her non-stop, even harder for every comment she made. I kept saying "Dear, I will finish fast, please hold on"

The whole session the FJ lasted 30 mins, I really f care she kpkb later. Must die die make my money and time worth. I don't feel obliged to her requests to finish fast as long as I never exceed the promised time of 45min in the business transaction.

Last edited by bernardlee; 08-12-2021 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Not a bad bonk but kena flew aeroplane. Uncommon.

MM4161 aka MM4422, despite good timely confirmation. No reply after waiting extensively.

Consider it money saved.

PS: replied very very late. It's fine for me to believe her reasons. I guess she is lacking self awareness.

Last edited by bondage; 16-12-2021 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Added
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1