The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris experience and warning

Dear SBF;

I am so careless, guess I have not learn these 2 words by heart. Will try even harder next time. Thank you for the reminder.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Old 20-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Paris experience and warning

Sorry TS,

Side track a little bit. I think the happens all over the world, people will try to con you if they think they can.

This brought back memories of some years back when I was still staying in UK. I was dating this gal, Wendy from Shanghai who was in UK studying her Masters. I took her to a small remote town for a weekend getaway, actually I wanted to get her away from her bunch of annoying friends so I could get into her panties.

Anyway, we already called this inn before hand and already reserved a room with twin beds. When we got there, Wendy wanted to practise her english (her english is quite bad), so I let her converse with the landlord. The asshole wanted the money upfront, so we agreed to pay for 2 nights. When I put down 60 pounds on the counter, he insisted that is was 120 pounds. When Wendy pointed out that at 30 pounds a night, for 2 nights it would be 60, he retorted, "This is England, not f**king ching ching China! Here it is 30 pounds per person! No such thing as 30 pounds per room!"

So I said, "So what if it's the Queen's motherf**king England? I've lived here for 10 years and this is the first time I've heard such bullcrap."

We took our bags and went to the inn at the end of the street and my total bill came to 90 pounds for 3 nights, including breakfast.

Who Shags Wins
Old 20-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
So I said, "So what if it's the Queen's motherf**king England? I've lived here for 10 years and this is the first time I've heard such bullcrap."

We took our bags and went to the inn at the end of the street and my total bill came to 90 pounds for 3 nights, including breakfast.
Haha bro I damn like your style.
When handling bullshitters and scammers.
The one who talks the loudest wins.
Old 20-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Haha bro I damn like your style.
When handling bullshitters and scammers.
The one who talks the loudest wins.
Hi Tony;

Just saw your PM. Yes, I am sorry that we are unable to meet this time round. Heehee,,,I am going to SZ tomorrow to look for you know who.

When in SZ (although I am talking about little money - they want to rip you off) I wanted to take a ride on those cyclist taxi (1 cyclist and 1 pinion rider) In Luo Hu area, it will cost around RMB5.00 from Point A to Point B. If the cyclist sense you are new, they will quote you from RMB10 to RMB20 for the ride. So just be careful.

Then there is the Cab Drivers who are crooks, when you pay them in 100 RMB bill, they will take it, hold it and return it to you citing they do not have enough change for your money. In actual fact, they have changed your money for a counterfeit. I was in DG 2 days ago, and my friend showed me he has 2 counterfeit RMB100 notes. Those HD90xxxxxx numbers. Both notes have the same serial number. SO, a word of advise - NEVER let your eyes off your cash or another trick is to take note of your money's serial number before paying vendors.

Just my 2 cents worth

RGDS
WKK
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 20-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post

Then there is the Cab Drivers who are crooks, when you pay them in 100 RMB bill, they will take it, hold it and return it to you citing they do not have enough change for your money. In actual fact, they have changed your money for a counterfeit.
Yah, in China, always try to pay the cabbie the exact amount or close to the amount, hence why I always have 10s and 20s with me, if they try anything, I just tell them to keep the change, although nowasdays it is like damn CB automatic for them to just keep quiet after taking my 50 for a 20 RMB trip.

Who Shags Wins
Old 01-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
benjamincream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Where to play in Paris

Bro, any advise for London and Italy you guys like to share?
Old 27-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

This week promptly had to go to Paris for business purposes. Last day relaxed and ended up in some neighbourhood in the center with a few cafes, bars. Nothing special, but then my eye caught a massage shop in a side road. I entered, an older PRC lady was standing behind the counter and another older PRC lady was sitting on the sofa. One hour massage would cost me 40euros, quite expensive. I asked her if anyone speaks English. At that moment a very CHIO and tall gal came out of a room. "BINGO!" I thought! I asked her if she wanted to do massage for which was ok for her.
Room was clean and comfortable. Her massage was slow and sensual. She was PRC, about 25 yrs old (probably a student but I didnot ask) and it was very nice talking to her. Without going into details: after I turned I got a great great hj! Heaven! Damage total: 80 euros.

When my hour was over, I showered and went out of the room. Then I met another PRC syt! This one was so lovely that I immediately took another hour with her. She was more of a petite type. Could not speak English, only Mandarin and some French. After I turned..boy oh boy! She had a shy smile on her face and looked me in the eyes, which made her extremely sexy. Those small hands working my meatstick was awesome!

Bros who want to know the location can pm me. But remember two things:
1. This is a far away city, so I am not sure if these two will be there next week, month..
2. Expensive: I paid 160 euros (s$270) for two hours.
Old 20-08-2013, 04:49 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
snake01hot is Cool - loads of Potential

Some information is very good for me.
Thank you for sharing.
Old 20-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roundworldsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To cheong in Europe you should go Amsterdam. 4 level height of goldfish tank at walking street (50 euro) short time. Peep show (2 euro) depending on higher end higher in price. Lap dance (30 euro) 2 drinks, private dance room 1 on 1 fully naked Hungarian (huge boobs huge ass) she will say just buy her a drink will do but remember to ask for price in advance (60 euro per drink per session). Can smoke marijuana in coffee shop (3 euro) per pack, don't be surprise blacky wants to sell you cocaine or heroin when you walk on the street, just say no they are civilized enough to leave you alone. Enjoy!
Old 21-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Good advise dude !!!! will give you merit point when recover. At least it confirm my belief that Asia is the best place to Cheong.
Young Fart,

You also venture into here? Too free?

Paris is not a good place for cheonging! It could be dangerous at time when you do not speak French! A lot of FLs are blacks, east Europeans, and now, more and more PRCs. I would not even touch them, as if they know that you are foreigners and do not speak French, they will definitely con you.

The better bet is in 19 district, the Belleville area. Some of the girls you spot on streets could be attractive. Don't mess with them as they are protected by the Chinese triads. Few years ago, I have chatted up one PRC, who was from Heilongjiang. She told me that many of them were cheated with the promise of good job and life in Paris. As they did not speak French, the girls would write the charges on their palms. Trust me, different prices were written in different palm. One is for locals, and the other price is for tourists.

There are many clubs in Paris, especially in the Champs elysees area, Avenue Foch, near Opera de Paris, etc. I was lucky to have brought to these places by friends. These places are really expensive.

There are many interesting places in Paris, if you are loaded with Euros.

Young fart, pm me if you are going to Paris.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Paris in a few weeks for a short trip. My hotek is going to be close to Pigalle/Montmartre and I was hoping for some action but it seems I better not venture too much since my French is even worse than my German (lol!)
Old 07-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vietsampler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My reply will bump up an old topic, but it's worth bumping. Have fun, but stay safe bros

I visit Paris, and thanks god for these warnings, I didn't lose any $$$. However, Paris is crawling with con men trying hard to get you, from black guys trying to sell you stuffs or give you "free" strings, to teenager girls asking you to sign petitions .... . I visited the Paris red-light district for a picture of the Moulin Rouge building. The whole area is full of tourists, but mostly just for pictures. Their strip shows / bars ... are empty and they are trying hard to pull you in to con you. Just be warned.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post

When in SZ (although I am talking about little money - they want to rip you off) I wanted to take a ride on those cyclist taxi (1 cyclist and 1 pinion rider) In Luo Hu area, it will cost around RMB5.00 from Point A to Point B. If the cyclist sense you are new, they will quote you from RMB10 to RMB20 for the ride. So just be careful.

Then there is the Cab Drivers who are crooks, when you pay them in 100 RMB bill, they will take it, hold it and return it to you citing they do not have enough change for your money. In actual fact, they have changed your money for a counterfeit. I was in DG 2 days ago, and my friend showed me he has 2 counterfeit RMB100 notes. Those HD90xxxxxx numbers. Both notes have the same serial number. SO, a word of advise - NEVER let your eyes off your cash or another trick is to take note of your money's serial number before paying vendors.
Be Careful of Bike Rental places and Taxi rides in China!

Some bike rental places will ask for small 100/200 RMB deposit, and pay deposit back in fake bills if they sense you are foreigner.

Cab from GZ airport took my 100 bill, and returned a fake one back to me saying its damaged. Since I was new did not know fake, and ended up with a couple of fake notes and an expensive cab ride!
Old 11-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietsampler View Post
My reply will bump up an old topic, but it's worth bumping. Have fun, but stay safe bros

I visit Paris, and thanks god for these warnings, I didn't lose any $$$. However, Paris is crawling with con men trying hard to get you, from black guys trying to sell you stuffs or give you "free" strings, to teenager girls asking you to sign petitions .... . I visited the Paris red-light district for a picture of the Moulin Rouge building. The whole area is full of tourists, but mostly just for pictures. Their strip shows / bars ... are empty and they are trying hard to pull you in to con you. Just be warned.
Years ago, I was alone walking around in a small town called Lyon in France.
A young pretty gal hand me some sort of pamphlet. As I don't speak French and also don't understand French, I decided to keep it without even reading it and start walking away. That gal keep chasing after me speaking something in French in a very angry and agitated way.

I then take a look at the pamphlet and quickly hand it back to her and faster walked off. I'm thinking she must be asking for some donations for her needs. Next time better don't take any pamphlet from someone which you don't understand the written language.

Another incident was during a weekend while I was exploring the corners of the street of the same city. One guy saw me walked past his shop alone and start talking to me in French. I said, excuse me? He then replied in English that he has a very beautiful lady on the second floor of his shop. He asked me if I'm interested? He then shout out for that lady's name and she pop out of the second floor window asking why? That guy laughed out loud. Is she really beautiful? Not really but not so bad. I quickly walked away as I don't intend to engage a French lady for sextisfaction at that moment.
Old 19-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SwingingCouple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fun In Paris

Hi Bros,

We will be going to paris end of the year. Any fun over there? Interesting experiences? Can even be about swinging clubs or red light districts..anything at all basically. Would like to know more before we go there.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1