The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaphan View Post
Her husband bail her out a few times from police station..she is still under police investigation...she is notorious for lousy services and a time watcher
i should post her video soon
Old 17-03-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
OmegaElite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Is that Lisa?
Link dead liao
Old 17-03-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 3
Lisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
i should post her video soon
Sabrina has a previous theft conviction in 2018....we grew up together in vietnam..she does mix with undesirable characters at orchard towers ..she borrowed 1000 from orchard towers viet girl jenny 2 years ago and never pay back..jenny went back vietnam ..so she did not pursue the debt
Old 18-03-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol... got a Lisaphan nick coming out to share stories.

I only know got quite a lot of complicated backstories about her and her colleagues. Did not follow though.
Old 18-03-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Tried her full for $130 bargain down from $200
How was her service?
Old 18-03-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Lol... got a Lisaphan nick coming out to share stories.

I only know got quite a lot of complicated backstories about her and her colleagues. Did not follow though.
Gist of it is...do NOT go to her. Her service quite bad. I wanted to experience cause people say her boobs big but OT ones bigger. She the kind that if any guys wants to fuck need to do gonzo sex..lol
Old 18-03-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Gist of it is...do NOT go to her. Her service quite bad. I wanted to experience cause people say her boobs big but OT ones bigger. She the kind that if any guys wants to fuck need to do gonzo sex..lol
Her boobs are big but not that big...
Like what some has said her service level is not standard
First time I tried was awesome but second time was a flop
She got enough carrots supporting her anyways
Overheard her talking to customer on the phone say she want eat chicken rice
Old 18-03-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Lisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLisaphan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Her boobs are big but not that big...
Like what some has said her service level is not standard
First time I tried was awesome but second time was a flop
She got enough carrots supporting her anyways
Overheard her talking to customer on the phone say she want eat chicken rice
At least i provide good service to my regular customers..unlike sabrina who cheated 3 cpf old men of their life savings..now sabrina has 5 police cases of theft of money pending
Old 18-03-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

If want to spend money in parklane must well go orchard tower .. Boobies island
Old 18-03-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sabrina has a previous theft conviction in 2018....we grew up together in vietnam..she does mix with undesirable characters at orchard towers ..she borrowed 1000 from orchard towers viet girl jenny 2 years ago and never pay back..jenny went back vietnam ..so she did not pursue the debt
jenny also not naive one, she keep asking me give her money, if u dont give she block u off

She got kids
Old 18-03-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
At least i provide good service to my regular customers..unlike sabrina who cheated 3 cpf old men of their life savings..now sabrina has 5 police cases of theft of money pending
if this is true, then how come she is still able to work at PL so freely
she should be in lockup pending court session and waiting to go jail and deported
Old 18-03-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

i tried level 5, center corridor behind lift. There is this new lady shoulder length small boobs, Dont try her. she also cannot make it one

Actually in fact, all the level 4&5 cannot make it as some bros mentioned
Old 18-03-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
if this is true, then how come she is still able to work at PL so freely
she should be in lockup pending court session and waiting to go jail and deported
She is on police bail..her husband is the bailor plus her old man is the second bailor..she will not be deported as she is pr.but she will face a huge fine at the state courts.
Old 18-03-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://www.filemail.com/d/ylhkztnlooxasek

Anyone knows where this girl went? She use to be parklane and chinatown
But after shop kenna took over by new ML, she no longer appear at Parklane
I think she is a citizen already, dunno marry which carrot

Levl 5 behind lift not in front
Heard Joey mention that this lady and 1 or 2 more prc previously on level 5 are now at little india area. Never probe for details, no interest to visit.
Old 18-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zeddlester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Pm you my 3 thai syts already
Bro I know I quite sometime, but interested in meet your Thai SYTS , can pm ? TIA !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread