The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailord View Post
Can meh? Like that can we walk together the next time.....I am a bit shy shy one...!
... sure you shy, I poor, old and ugly, seah sway your rich, young and good looks.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailord View Post
Sraiutt wrote:.
Thinking and thinking.

XXX posted a note on Sraiutt 's profile.
".. To keep our place in the story. ""..." Imagination.

(something like that)
... hmm... your long hair, long legs, long fingers dicktionary with you
Old 10-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
any thai expert bros can translate below for me? If the name can translate also good..

ศรายุทธwrote:
คิดถึงและคิดถึง

XXX posted a note on ศรายุทธ's profile
".. จะเก็บเรื่องราวของเราเอาไว้ใน "จินตนาการ"..."
I will try my best to translate but do not know if do you understand?

It said your son buy yoy a pair of leather shoe as you will be attending a dinner with him together with his director and daughter.

It also said you took the night train to KL and stayed in a hotel and at night you knocked on the door went in and spilled the drink on somebody else.
Later, someone came in n strangle you.

Last time, your name is called five dollars and sixty cent right? You n your wife together sell wanton mee at a stall in town.

Do you understand ?

Thanks
Old 10-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
daredevil88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
Bro daredevil88 how u go to all this farm? by tuk tuk? cos by tuk tuk i dun think got this price already i am thinking of staying 1 nite in hatyai during my 16jan trip
I walk...

tuk tuk or motorbike will cost extra 500 but you can try to talk to the farm manager to give only 300 to them. I also speak Thai to the farm manager to try to lower the price but nowadays price is quite standard.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

2nd Jan: I went to Yaya at Channivet at 9.00 am. Didn’t see any wl I like yet so just sit there and talk to the manager about starting a business like this while waiting and watching the wl come to work one by one. I finally saw one I like at 11 am.

Her age is 19 and is attractive, cute and very fair. Start work in this line only 3months ago in Golok where her virginity was broken for a price. Damage is 2,000. She is from Chingmai and speaks good thai but will only converse with clients in Mandarin! A quiet girl and I didn’t communicate with her often. I thought she has an attitude issue but later find her to be quite obedient, especially during sex play where I try out various positions. Also didn’t complain when I went very long without ejaculation. Her small erected pink nipples really turn me on. At one time during sex play her two hands squeezed her own breast which is so nice to watch… and yes, lots of cunt juice flowing out of her. Has 2 round of sex with her for this booking.

3rd Jan: Leave Hadyai… with fond memories as usual.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

If I am not wrong, most of the girls from yaya are from myanmar.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Great FR..thanks!
Bro, Gd FR Y nv up him????

How R u ?????
Old 11-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil88 View Post
2nd Jan: I went to Yaya at Channivet at 9.00 am. Didn’t see any wl I like yet so just sit there and talk to the manager about starting a business like this while waiting and watching the wl come to work one by one. I finally saw one I like at 11 am.

..............juice flowing out of her. Has 2 round of sex with her for this booking.

3rd Jan: Leave Hadyai… with fond memories as usual.
Damn good FR. Sharing is giving.

Just one question ?? .... It is quite a distance from each and available farms and the hot freak weather - Bros daredevil88,.... how u manage to walk ????
Old 11-01-2010, 05:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Thailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post

Just one question ?? .... It is quite a distance from each and available farms and the hot freak weather - Bros daredevil88,.... how u manage to walk ????
The farms are flocked together and not too far to walk from one shop to another...some only next door!
Old 11-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Just wondering, where is the best place to pickup FL nowadays ?
Old 11-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Just wondering, where is the best place to pickup FL nowadays ?
Pa-La-Gong Disco
Old 11-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post

One can take a tuk-tuk to Florida Hotel. Wait till it goes away. Then walk to Channivet area. Niphat Uthit area is also nearby. Niphat Uthit is also close to Lee Garden hotel. You can even take tuk-tuk to Channivet Soi 1 or Niphat Uthit Soi 1 where there are no farms. Then sit at the coffee shop, have a drink and wait till the tuk-tuk goes away before visiting the farms in the area.

As Thailord says, all the farms in a certain area are very close to one another.

To visit Kiss Lounge, take tuk-tuk to Garden Home but don't let him bring you inside the lounge. When you walk outside the hotel, Chaiyakul area is there...
Old 11-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
slaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all senior bros here.. wow i spent about 2-3 days reading this thread as i am going to hatyai next wk with a couple of friends. me and my friends are total noobs abt hatyai but i must say this thread provided me with quite an insight of what to expect and do while we're there. thanks to the unselfish bros who share their experiences here. lol. wondering if any bros will be there from 19th-21st? maybe can meet up. haha. guess it'll be fun. well, will try to post fr once back from bkk trip as well.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wizolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil88 View Post
One can take a tuk-tuk to Florida Hotel. Wait till it goes away. Then walk to Channivet area. Niphat Uthit area is also nearby. Niphat Uthit is also close to Lee Garden hotel. You can even take tuk-tuk to Channivet Soi 1 or Niphat Uthit Soi 1 where there are no farms. Then sit at the coffee shop, have a drink and wait till the tuk-tuk goes away before visiting the farms in the area.

As Thailord says, all the farms in a certain area are very close to one another.

To visit Kiss Lounge, take tuk-tuk to Garden Home but don't let him bring you inside the lounge. When you walk outside the hotel, Chaiyakul area is there...
Alight at SK Hotel is much nearer and easier to Channivet area. Florida is much too far and tricky for a newbie. If one can't find the right one in the area, chances are there are lesser choices elsewhere.

There is no commission to tuk-tuk for Garden Home. Overnight fees is from 2,000 ~ 2,500 baht + 150bath/hour fine. Direct book out from 8pm is 3,400baht ~ 3,900baht but you save on the spending to drink there. There is a new spa just opposite of Kiss Lounge where you can book the ladies to jaquzzi and party together in the VIP room.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wizolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Pa-La-Gong Disco
Now it is pretty empty unless on weekend. Could have better luck at joints like Sotus, Sugarbeat & Star Bar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1