The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 11-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Huh? No need la bro, just simply go up to the gal and ask fj all in how much.. 150 or below go in, above just walk away... As simple as that...
Well done that is the right way to treat these mls....after all they are much richer than us and most of them stay landed property....dun pity them lol....
Old 11-01-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
The rear door area, in a small alcove on swinging chair? If it is i might have had her before but didn't ask her name. She quoted $50 for her boss and $150 for FJ. I wanted to walk out but she kept pulling me back saying she'll waive the $50. It was okay lah...nothing to shout about even though yes, she has huge tits.
actually most of them are owners of their shop, dun believe the bullshit about 50 to the boss, 50 to the boss is a scam, dun believe the lies these mls tell you
Old 11-01-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
d4rkn1t3z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went in with a FL with decent tits and abs, at level 2, is this fit lily?

And offered me free second round and is it normal? Are they trying some con trick?
Old 12-01-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 17
TitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Finally had the chance to have lunch over at OT and looks like there's about 5-7 ladies working today...

Saw this lady sitting by the rear door on 1st floor and her ( . ) ( . ) is spilling out until cannot spill already. Just like only 2 nipple patch covering her nipples.
What a sight

Since OT is not my playground, so I won't know who is she...

Side note, so many shops have closed in OT. Gone are the vibrant days of party, booze, sex and rock and roll.....
I think I know who you are talking about. Can’t seem to remember her name as well. Had her once. Huge tits and very slutty. Love to talk dirty during action. But overall, I think Tang Li still better.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkn1t3z View Post
Went in with a FL with decent tits and abs, at level 2, is this fit lily?

And offered me free second round and is it normal? Are they trying some con trick?
Bro fit lily at level 3 ...not 2....free second round? Of course con trick....she makes you kc trap....dun be next victim...which level 2 ml offer you?ah bee?
Old 12-01-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitsWarlord View Post
I think I know who you are talking about. Can’t seem to remember her name as well. Had her once. Huge tits and very slutty. Love to talk dirty during action. But overall, I think Tang Li still better.
Mary? Lol..level one right?
Old 12-01-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Loom89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
last shop on the right?
Haha yeah, does she do that pretty often?
Old 12-01-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro fit lily at level 3 ...not 2....free second round? Of course con trick....she makes you kc trap....dun be next victim...which level 2 ml offer you?ah bee?
didn't ask her name, but shes pretty fit and has abs, assumed she was fit lily guess not. nobody will kena KC trap for this kind of shit one lah brother
Old 12-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Gonna roam later today. Will look for Mary next. Havent tried her before. So far havent come across big tits small skinny waist yet i guess this profile doesnt exist?
Old 12-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
didn't ask her name, but shes pretty fit and has abs, assumed she was fit lily guess not. nobody will kena KC trap for this kind of shit one lah brother
Your one at paris side left side shop? Or the other side jiajia side next to ipanima pub?
Old 12-01-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Gonna roam later today. Will look for Mary next. Havent tried her before. So far havent come across big tits small skinny waist yet i guess this profile doesnt exist?
the FL i tried yesterday fit this profile though, unless you big tits is (DD).

if you come down from level 3 its on the left side??
Old 12-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:

First shop or second shop? Jiajia is first shop
Old 12-01-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Yeah my big tits definition is at least D or E. Thanks for info will check it out.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
actually most of them are owners of their shop, dun believe the bullshit about 50 to the boss, 50 to the boss is a scam, dun believe the lies these mls tell you
I know..that's why i wanted to walk away. She lowered to $150. Anything higher than that is a no no for me.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Yeah my big tits definition is at least D or E. Thanks for info will check it out.
I think it is dandan prc milf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1