The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Maverick01 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Melbourne Australia

haha..bro..i left one week earlier than u....hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Hey bros,

All of a sudden, something flashed through my mind, and I cant help but to talk a little bit about a certain brothel by the name of Top of the Town. This award winning brothel (which makes me wonder why its an award winning brothel) is situated on at the intersection of Flinders St and King St (just next to Rydges in Flinders) .

A day before leaving Melbourne for good on the 22nd of January this year, a friend and i popped into this brothel and low and behollddd... honestly, we thought we had stepped into hell !!! As soon as we went through the door, we were shown around the place by a hostess ( brothel under women management) , there wasnt really a mirror session, instead we were lead though the lounge. There was a bar and quite a number of arcade games machine ( daytona among them!! yesss i did say DAYTONA!!).. those ladies were just hanging around there... and u sort of need to approach them if u see any that you like. However this wasnt a big issue (as most up market aussie brothels tend to have this policy).. the biggest issue was.the quality of the girls... the asian selections were horrible with around 4-5 thai ladies ranging from 30-45...(MILFs)..

So.. to all my bros out there..do yourselves a favour....---- please avoid this brothel at all cost !!!! My friend and i just walked out , stunned!

cheers,
MelbSJ
Old 22-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Found a comprehensive listing of all the "interesting" places in Melbourne... over 70+ listed!

http://www.zoomin.com.au/?group/show/1658&page=1

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 22-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, i know what im gonna ask is irrelevant to the topic but does anyone of you shuffle? am looking for kakis to go shuffling =)
dont mind me ya.. cheers =)
Old 30-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gastonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been in Melbourne/Sydney for quite a while now. Came to melbourne in 2000, graduated 2002, been working in Sydney & Melbourne ever since. I've never been to any dodgy places because I reckon best place to get pussies is in uni. Free and they're usually very very horny.

To Yoshii - If I were you I'd just stay clear of 417 Brunswick. Ethical reasons. The owners were charged last year for keeping a couple of sex slaves from Thailand. Bad bad person : ( Read article below: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...416873,00.html

For fans of strip joints, I'd like to recommend Kittens. Place is small but drinks are cheap and girls are relatively cheaper than city joints. PLUS... this is a BIG PLUS... you get to touch them! No joints in the city would a girl allow you to play with their white bouncing C-cup titties. You can play or suck on them. All the girls I've paid for lapdances would push their titties into my face and mouth. Heavenly. One even licked my face and neck and kissed me and touched my groin! And most of the girls are.... ssssmoking HOT. One girl I had looked like Tara Reid. Damn. Most of them are really hot. Kitten's at South Melbourne (close to South Melbourne Market), Caufield (Glenferrie Rd) and Frankston (Napean Highway). I've only been to the South Melbourne one. It costs $10 to get in and minimum $50 for a lapdance which typically lasts for 10 minutes. Cheaper than the joints in the city. Not a single one of the boys I went out with were not happy!

Or you guys can try Club Striptease in Richmond. I've never been there but I was told by friends that you can play with them.... AND you can jerk off on them! In a private booth of course. Who says Melbourne is boring eh?

For those on budget I've got a few advices
1) Check out brothels like 77 Racecourse Rd (Asian joint, $100 per 1/2hr), Southern Comfort [mostly white joint at Braeside (30 minutes from Melbourne by car), $9x per 1/2 hr and $12x for 45 minutes (2 shots)], Westminster Secrets (mostly white joint at Oakleigh (20 minutes from Melbourne by car), pricing similar to Southern Comfort, check out Rainbow, pretty hot petite Italian chick)

2) Check out Colosseum before 6pm ($110 per 1/2 hr) or Studio 446 before 6 for $120 per 1/2 hr

3) Check out Rub and Tug (RnT) joints. Usually $60 for 30 minutes rub and the tug, plus massage. If you're lucky you get to play with their titties (and pussies if you're lucky). I usually get to to it - dunno why but I suspect it has to do with many of them saying that I am cute and they love my skin. Then again, I don't think I've got great skin. It's just that all the whitey's have crappy skin. If you're really really really lucky... you get to do a girl there and then on the spot or after work. You'll have to bring your own skins though. They usually don't have skins with them. Only oil and tissues. I've been to some R&T joints (legal and illegal). You need to check out the massage page in Leader magazines. Sorry I can't reveal too much because many joints in melbourne get shut down due to coppers scouting forums like FIA or this one.

Sorry if the pricing is a little outdated but I've been doing this chick that I've met at an R&T joint. She's smoking hot. Singaporean/Jap student with full C or close to D cup, pretty slim not skinny, pretty face. Sorry can't reveal too much because she doesn't do full service. I'm the one who's giving it to her because her bf's not too active in bed.

PM me or post your questions here if you need any help or need guidances.
Old 30-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gastonc View Post
I've been in Melbourne/Sydney for quite a while now. Came to melbourne in 2000, graduated 2002, been working in Sydney & Melbourne ever since. I've never been to any dodgy places because I reckon best place to get pussies is in uni. Free and they're usually very very horny.

To Yoshii - If I were you I'd just stay clear of 417 Brunswick. Ethical reasons. The owners were charged last year for keeping a couple of sex slaves from Thailand. Bad bad person : ( Read article below: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...416873,00.html

For fans of strip joints, I'd like to recommend Kittens. Place is small but drinks are cheap and girls are relatively cheaper than city joints. PLUS... this is a BIG PLUS... you get to touch them! No joints in the city would a girl allow you to play with their white bouncing C-cup titties. You can play or suck on them. All the girls I've paid for lapdances would push their titties into my face and mouth. Heavenly. One even licked my face and neck and kissed me and touched my groin! And most of the girls are.... ssssmoking HOT. One girl I had looked like Tara Reid. Damn. Most of them are really hot. Kitten's at South Melbourne (close to South Melbourne Market), Caufield (Glenferrie Rd) and Frankston (Napean Highway). I've only been to the South Melbourne one. It costs $10 to get in and minimum $50 for a lapdance which typically lasts for 10 minutes. Cheaper than the joints in the city. Not a single one of the boys I went out with were not happy!

Or you guys can try Club Striptease in Richmond. I've never been there but I was told by friends that you can play with them.... AND you can jerk off on them! In a private booth of course. Who says Melbourne is boring eh?

For those on budget I've got a few advices
1) Check out brothels like 77 Racecourse Rd (Asian joint, $100 per 1/2hr), Southern Comfort [mostly white joint at Braeside (30 minutes from Melbourne by car), $9x per 1/2 hr and $12x for 45 minutes (2 shots)], Westminster Secrets (mostly white joint at Oakleigh (20 minutes from Melbourne by car), pricing similar to Southern Comfort, check out Rainbow, pretty hot petite Italian chick)

2) Check out Colosseum before 6pm ($110 per 1/2 hr) or Studio 446 before 6 for $120 per 1/2 hr

3) Check out Rub and Tug (RnT) joints. Usually $60 for 30 minutes rub and the tug, plus massage. If you're lucky you get to play with their titties (and pussies if you're lucky). I usually get to to it - dunno why but I suspect it has to do with many of them saying that I am cute and they love my skin. Then again, I don't think I've got great skin. It's just that all the whitey's have crappy skin. If you're really really really lucky... you get to do a girl there and then on the spot or after work. You'll have to bring your own skins though. They usually don't have skins with them. Only oil and tissues. I've been to some R&T joints (legal and illegal). You need to check out the massage page in Leader magazines. Sorry I can't reveal too much because many joints in melbourne get shut down due to coppers scouting forums like FIA or this one.

Sorry if the pricing is a little outdated but I've been doing this chick that I've met at an R&T joint. She's smoking hot. Singaporean/Jap student with full C or close to D cup, pretty slim not skinny, pretty face. Sorry can't reveal too much because she doesn't do full service. I'm the one who's giving it to her because her bf's not too active in bed.

PM me or post your questions here if you need any help or need guidances.
I'm afraid your not the only one fucking Tiffany my friend.. The gold digging commercial law student? She a lying whore who's full of shit. I've been fucking her for the last 3 months and she tells me she doesn't fuck her Vietnamese boyfriend who she reckons is a millionaire and drives a farrari.. she also fucks all the white customers she sees as well, so don't get fooled by her bullshit 'your the only one' crap that she dishes out..

i've been dating her while she is (supposedly) still seeing her boyfriend.. don't pay too much attention to the crap that comes out of her mouth... by the way, she reckons she is half japanese which is also bullshit.. she is 100% singaporean but she pretends to be half jap cause she reckons that gets more asian customers stuck/attracted to her..
Old 30-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

eta. edit double post. something wrong with forum server today?
Old 31-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

gastonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who's Tifanny?
Old 31-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who's Tifanny?
Quote:
I know which r&t place your talking about mate..
Old 01-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
maxxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great post gastonc but I thought I'd add in my 2 cents as well.

Strip Joints:

- Agreed Kittens is a great place due to touching. However if you just want a few drinks and to kick back I have to recommend Spearmint Rhino. Its the only place where ever girls that steps onto a podium does a full strip before leaving. It's also a nice classy joint.

- Club Striptease in Richmond. Really don't recommend here. 1 or 2 of them are aqua.

Asian Joints:

39. 41 and Colosseum all on Tope St (South Melbourne). The first to place provide natural hot tea. York street just around the corner does the same.

For Colesseum strong recommend shelly for Girlfriend experience.

RnT joint

For the best LEGAL place in melbourne you can't go past barabings on 100 johnston st. Around 90 + 50 extra for specials. You get the RnT as part of the standard service. There is one of the best looking young blonde working girls in Melbourne here. A must visit place.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

kooe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo,

Been a lurker for sometimes. Anyway, Went to 39 Tope few days ago and tried Julia. Very nice service, bbbj, rimming, DATY, kiss but not DFK, fair engrish. I think she was reviewed in more details by bro yoshii on page 2. Works long hours, almost everyday. Anyhow, in summary:
Looks - 7.5/10 - Long hair, pissed-off face on intro, but in the room she's totally different girl.
Body - 7/10 - Flat bum.
Tits - 8.5/10 - Yum, nice pairs. C or D-cup
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 7.5/10 A bit mechanical.
Return? YESS!!
Damage - $130 half hour

any bros have other recommendations on 39 or 43 Tope? Anyway I am a daytime punter.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

kooe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
yes... 39,41 and 59 york does provide natural hot tea.. however i do not think colosseum does ..yeah? .... anyway... 41 tope..the room's too bloody small n sort of dirty.. 39's better..
Looks like we have the same though about 41 Tope. It just dirty. Never actually stay there, 39 or MC attract me more. Too bad the wls at MC do not give BBBJ.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Couldn't agree more...plus Tope 41 does not have mirrors like Tope 39 and the lighting ain't that good, haha!! MC has very stylish rooms and bathroom...too bad the ladies there aint as good as 39 and 41. Saw this girl from China with an auntie look there, can't believe ppl will actually choose her...maybe angmohs...haha~ Think she used to be from Rose garden in Huntingdale. Speaking of which, that place is even worse. The ladies there are quite old (unless u like MILF, but that is really pushing it as the MILF there aint that good!). Anyway, there is a cute gal called Candy in MC, too bad no bbbj from her.
Old 13-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

Sorry, Rose Garden is located at Fulton St in South Oakleigh. It is situated among factories, weird place to have a brothel. Come to think of it, maybe they are focusing on the blindsided ang moh factory workers, haha!! The surrounding is strange as the waiting room is poorly lighted and they have red lanterns. Perhaps they take the term "red light area" literally, haha! The turn off is the pushy mamasan who is unhappy when you don't choose a lady from the line up. Seems she forget customers have the right not to exercise the options to cheong since we are paying money for it. I bolted out straight away vowing never to return especially she was gunning to inroduce this African lady to me, wah lau eh! Her tagline? "She has the smoothest skin ever!?" Eh...sorry, not my cup of tea! Although the african lady seems friendly, hehe...

So where is this purple relaxation centre? Any nice recommendation, bro? Thanks!
Old 15-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to see this thread is so active, am currently working in Melbourne and would cheong as and when finances allow. Regarding 39 and 43 Tope St, yes I agree 39s rooms are better, but overall I think 43's girls are slightly better and more cosmopolitan (got Jap, Korean, HK etc...) while 39s are all Korean. I usually choose who catches my fancy dun care abt the house

Tried a Jap chick named Sora at 43 Tope St twice a few months ago. She then disappeared for a while but suddenly came back again Overall my ratings:

Looks: 8
Boobs: 8 (34B or C, nice and firm)
BJ: 6 (short BBBJ with Listerine, then covered BJ. Good suction, wish the BBBJ was longer)
FJ: 7 (Nice and tight, tried in a few positions, accomodating but quiet)
Damage: A$130 for 30min
RTF: Yes, worth a repeat
Old 17-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

FYI, actually the girls at Tope 43 are all Koreans...even though they are introduced as Japanese. Reason? So it creates a special niche to attract the jap gal loving crowd, hehe!! Although it should not make a very big difference as long as the service and looks are good, hehe....

Incidentally, tried a lady called Tina at Romantics...big big mistake! Was misled from the start as the gals there are trying to pull business. 1stly, she ain't from HK (from guang zhou) and the things she said she can do outside, once in the room, she will apologised and said no can do! Somemore, ask a lot of questions and not very accomodating in different positions (giving u plenty of excuses but in truth just plain lazy and would assort to anything to get your business!). I should have run but just thought give her a chance since she "waited' for me outside the toilet! Haha...was actually trying 2 shake her off but she actually waited outside! Sigh...plus the female captain also will literally introduce any Jane, Sheila or Mary. Hence, to all bros...South Melbourne should be your 1st choice. The only good thing about Romantics is the cheap rate before 10pm....which is $105 per half an hour. However, in terms of quality, better off sticking with the places in South Melbourne.

To write a FR about Tina would be a waste of time as my advice is to avoid her at all cost!!! Still had the audacity to ask for tips after giving a below par service. Quickly brushed her off and vowed never to return~ Anyway, this is my point of view but just felt things said outside and inside the room has to be consistent. If you were promised a Coke, you should not get a Sprite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1