The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
MediumBlueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KC trap or I trap her?

i suggest only fuck her once in a blue moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongmao View Post
So I have been seeing this viet ML. She is not that young, below 30yo. Idk did i kenna KC trap or I trapped her.
Every time I visit her it’s always lead to FJ since the first time I visited her. Recently I have been servicing her down there when she is servicing me. She will ask me to eat her until she comes… The feeling is great until I think how many of other men’s cum I’ve been eating also. But she told me she doesn’t let other guys do it so freely with her, at most is HJ or BJ.

So today I visited her again, and as usual before we do the deeds, she ask me to eat her again, she always came everytime I eat her, so when she came she shouted “wo aiiii niiii!!!” So loud idk other room got heard her scream.

I have been paying her lesser n lesser also, and sometimes we go to 2 rounds when my tool is energetic.

It’s been fun but should I stop seeing this ML?
Old 21-05-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

If you go down on her means she is something to you....it's either you haven really got a lot of chances to eat pussy or you like her even though many dicks had been inside there ...

I can't wait to read your next follow up..
Old 27-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahxa View Post
The best way to verify what she said is to provide us the contact and let bros here verify her claim with our FRs 😂😂😂 but you may not like what will be written in our FRs….

Yes ,wat bro says is true,give us the contact ,we patronise and let u know the outcome
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1