The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/bi-er-massage/

An updated MR for this lovely ML. Visited her a few times since and each time after the visit I moved her up my rotation list. Totally drained..by her.

This young MILF is super gfe! Loves her positive vibes which I noticed since first visit. Feels a little like those 傻大姐.

It was not intended in my second visit to have a second shot, especially for an old man like me, but as we have time, and she was constantly teasing me, I unloaded another round. Shack. Thinking I should rest, I actually visited her again the next day.

The 3rd picture on the web is the closest and when she smiles, her eyes is pretty much shut like an upside down crescent moon. Kawaii. Her body, I really like. That butt...

Current location is more secluded, and has a huge parking just opposite. No recep, and easy access. Will not give too much away on current location for security reason.
Old 21-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Fellow bro Ray06 tried her recently:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...stcount=106663
Old 21-05-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Visited Tao Zi before and shared my review too.
Pretty and very well-mannered lady.
Just visited her as I am a GEM fan. She does resemble GEM in a way and she plays canto pops. Nice apartment which gives a very comfy feeling.
Just like the bros said, she is a nice lady and I must said her HJ skills is good with good control over your little bro which kept it constantly hard for a finale.

Good recommendation!
Old 21-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

An updated MR for this lovely ML. Visited her a few times since and each time after the visit I moved her up my rotation list. Totally drained..by her.

This young MILF is super gfe! Loves her positive vibes which I noticed since first visit. Feels a little like those 傻大姐.

It was not intended in my second visit to have a second shot, especially for an old man like me, but as we have time, and she was constantly teasing me, I unloaded another round. Shack. Thinking I should rest, I actually visited her again the next day.

The 3rd picture on the web is the closest and when she smiles, her eyes is pretty much shut like an upside down crescent moon. Kawaii. Her body, I really like. That butt...

Current location is more secluded, and has a huge parking just opposite. No recep, and easy access. Will not give too much away on current location for security reason.
Jialat liao...tio KC. Is she shifting to a Condo soon?
Old 21-05-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I valdiate the MR by awesomeguy
She indeed a gem

Location is easy to find . OG will know where it is.
Love her figure. Tall Big natural boobs.
sensually she indeed satisfy me.
1 hour is too short . Will probably book
1 and half hour next time
Old 21-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!

Much has been written on her so I thought I should just share my previous experience after being intrigued by some glowing FRs.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/
Hygiene: Good
Looks: 7 /10
Massage: Inexperienced and brief
Sensual: Slightly better than the likes of Xiao xue, Xing Xing (since RTC) or in other words a little more than vanilla
Others: Dolls herself up and looks close to her photos, very pleasant so plus points for that
RTM: No, some phone usage and mind seem to be drifting on the day I visited. Nothing really to warrant $120 although I concede that costs for them have been relentlessly increasing.

Overall, the glowing FRs are a sign of how far expectations have declined.
Old 21-05-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Visited 7 princess and although she has her restrictions, you can just let her guide you. Overall it was a pleasant experience and no short changing of time.
Old 21-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMR View Post

Overall, the glowing FRs are a sign of how far expectations have declined.
So true.. so many of these unsexciting vanilla SN ML around, which is why I hardly chiong nowadays and feel that it's just wasting of time and money. SLG Web is just full of Sai now
Old 21-05-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMR View Post
Upped for your reviews.
Old 21-05-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

do these MLs offer topup for FJ?
Old 21-05-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
Cash is king
You can be the king if you wanted to be
Old 21-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
scan around you will find openly listed full svc. for e.g Xiao Liu, Le Tong (xiao diao), fan fan (aisha), tang bao (tang guo), mei er. just name afew.
Old 21-05-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Jialat liao...tio KC. Is she shifting to a Condo soon?
I think her current place better than condo. Condo has scary neighbours.
Old 21-05-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Private apartment seldom have neighbors disturbing at all, where will there be nosey folks poking around?
Old 21-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6578 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think her current place better than condo. Condo has scary neighbours.
Thanks bro, this is what i have been waiting for!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1