The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

Confirm is fake. Brainless chick. Lol
The pics are mspuiyi
Old 11-05-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sokiaboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
See ru hua you also go ahead with the massage... I also no words to say you
LOL. I also no words to say to him. See Ru Hua run liao la
Old 13-05-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am writing to warn Bro here, i encounter a very super bad bonk yesterday.
https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=4875
or the shop 266 Balestia

Once enter saw counter lady manning like 15 Phone, then she ask to pay S$150
then she shouted " Xiao Jie, your customer come already" after i went in the room.Then came a lady who look nothing like Xiao Jie.

The funny thing is , while fucking half way, the counter lady shouted to another lady outside " Xiao Jie, your customer come already"
so all the lady in the house is Xiao Jie....KNNCCB

The lady that i had provided very minimum service and she still dare to ask if i want to top up money for body boobs rub !!!! I am like WTF, this is the most basic requirement to any FJ, almost cannot stand and totaly no mood to do anything. luckily cock still can stand and quickly fuck and go. The process took 15mins.

This is the worst fuck ever for me.

Therefore i wanted to warn bro here, Please beware of this Fuck shop at 266 Balestia, if you ever encounter this address, please run
Old 21-05-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Min Min
wechat: mm81359489

see some FR say got dragon got tiger end up is rubbish
text girl and she reply she was free
so went to fix a time.
when i reach there went in to the place text her she replied shortly but ask me to wait

in the end wait 30min wait till dulan
text her she can cont to go f herself
walk my way out and f everyone in the place and left
luckily didnt pay upfront as i know this is famous switching joint but double booking and waiting for 30min is overboard so im not giving any chances
seeing the FR from this place seem it was a blessing in disguise that the session did not start
Old 21-05-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Ke Xin

Do not really want to post this here but just felt that her FRs are overhyped and below is my honest review

looks – 6 (abit different from photo but still looks ok)
Boobs – 8.5 (it is her plus point. big natural and a little saggy)
Body – 7 (skin fair, not fat or slim)
BBBJ - 5 (sop with nothing special)
FJ - 6 (a bit commercial)
GFE - 2 (no hug no cuddle. more of f and go. mostly go though motion. reluctant frencher who just mainly open mouth)
Service - 2 (ask u to shower alone. action end, she went off shower alone and change back her clothes doing her own things and urge u to leave and shower. will try to make u go off asap)
RTF - nope. if her price was below 150, then there will be less complain. on the other hand, staying just below her is a service power pack i wrote a FR on before
Old 06-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
consultant is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
or the shop 266 Balestia

then she shouted " Xiao Jie, your customer come already" after i went in the room.Then came a lady who look nothing like Xiao Jie.

The funny thing is , while fucking half way, the counter lady shouted to another lady outside " Xiao Jie, your customer come already"

The lady that i had provided very minimum service and she still dare to ask if i want to top up money for body boobs rub !!!! I am like WTF, this is the most basic requirement to any FJ, almost cannot stand and totaly no mood to do anything. luckily cock still can stand and quickly fuck and go. The process took 15mins.

Therefore i wanted to warn bro here, Please beware of this Fuck shop at 266 Balestia, if you ever encounter this address, please run

Agree withnyou Bro.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
or the shop 266 Balestia

All service here bad because payment at door collected by Recep.No kissing of neck,cheek,no touching outside pussy(afraid infected).scared didi too big bcuz she say psy small.when didi soft due to no stimuli,complained cannot feel?loose psy?Name small fairy or smthng.dark n cramped room face main road???dangerous if unwork nearby! AVOID!!!
Old 06-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
or the shop 266 Balestia

All service here bad because payment at door collected by Recep.No kissing of neck,cheek,no touching outside pussy(afraid infected).scared didi too big bcuz she say psy small.when didi soft due to no stimuli,complained cannot feel?loose psy?Name small fairy or smthng.dark n cramped room face main road???dangerous if unwork nearby! AVOID b.n.yyd.lls-1st exp near chin swee road with milf which showed fakevlate 20s pic. 100 for 2 Shots bj or hj but tight black tght clothong cover all parts bcuz $30 additional to take off? clothes!!!bj covered.I refused as aunty no strength to hj my stubborn didi refused to cum 2nd time.All curtains shophouse,can hear everthing next bed.common bathrm at end???don't go thatbwebsite bros
Old 07-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
or the shop 266 Balestia

Thanks for the warning bro. Save money for me.
Old 07-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Syde alwi Apple Spa got any review ?
Old 12-06-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://tt vip7.com/girl.php?id=3996

Vivi

Super bad bonk. Came out of retirement. Forgot how many misses i had in the past. I guess this helps to refresh my memory.

Looks: 6.5 (30% off photos)
Age: NOT 22... not even close. More like late 30s to early 40s. Speak like an auntie. Constantly niaming
Service: Started off well with helping you shower, although the bathroom is too small for both, and wiping dry. But went downhill subsequently. Went on turbo mode at the start trying to blow. Told her to lie down while i service her, this is where everything went downhill
1) Finger her for 20 sec - say itchy
2) Lick her nipples - also say itchy
Not sure what else to do - lay down, let her blow again. But i went soft coz of her attitude.

Started niaming. In the end, handjob coz i can't be bothered anymore. Paid and left.
Old 13-06-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
https://tt vip7.com/girl.php?id=3996

Vivi

Super bad bonk. Came out of retirement. Forgot how many misses i had in the past. I guess this helps to refresh my memory.

Looks: 6.5 (30% off photos)
Age: NOT 22... not even close. More like late 30s to early 40s. Speak like an auntie. Constantly niaming
Charges on the premium side too.... so, there's no guarantee off qualify despite the price
Old 15-06-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

https://www.impmm23.com/girl.php?id=4938

Visited this girl about 3 days ago.
Totally different from pics and video on the website.
She is an old and big-boned auntie but dressed up sexily.
The girl on the website is young and pretty.
Sien liao but she already closed the door.
Opted for HJ, closed my eyes and left as soon as I could after paying her.

Money hard to earn. Still must face these landmines.
Please up me if you find my warning useful.
TYIA.
Old 16-06-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Luckily we have this forum to check girl's reviews. Later website shows one pretty PRC but when you meet the girl it's a SMELLY ahpu neh neh!
Old 16-06-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
https://www.impmm23.com/girl.php?id=4938

Visited this girl about 3 days ago.
Totally different from pics and video on the website.
She is an old and big-boned auntie but dressed up sexily.
The girl on the website is young and pretty.
Sien liao but she already closed the door.
Opted for HJ, closed my eyes and left as soon as I could after paying her.

Money hard to earn. Still must face these landmines.
Please up me if you find my warning useful.
TYIA.
I wonder why you don't just tell her, 'you are not the same girl as advertised' then walk off ....money saved, then go for another girl.
Thanks for the alert.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1