The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
BlackHawkOX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai Massage gem to share!

I've been waiting to share this gem for quite a while. I've not seen it in here before but for bros who are legit tired and in need of a refreshing massage (Thai),please visit BW (Blue Line),the shop is super easy to find. Just google beauty plus world plus Thai plus massage together and taada... You'll find the place.

Damage is reasonable.

9x for 2 hours of heavenly thai massage.
All the ladies are Thai. Please don't except SYTs,these are all milfs but with power. Expect neck and back cracking. Platform beds with curtains set up.

Do not expect anything more unless you're lucky.

Ask for the two masseuse starting with the letter P or C. They are the best looking ones so far. P has Skin as fair as a pearl and very shapely and C is the boss lady but she's got a nice body for her age. Build rapport first before attempting anything funny.

Have fun! ✌️
Old 07-05-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai Massage gem to share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHawkOX View Post
I've been waiting to share this gem for quite a while. I've not seen it in here before but for bros who are legit tired and in need of a refreshing massage (Thai),please visit BW (Blue Line),the shop is super easy to find. Just google beauty plus world plus Thai plus massage together and taada... You'll find the place.

Damage is reasonable.

All the ladies are Thai. Please don't except SYTs,these are all milfs but with power. Expect neck and back cracking. Platform beds with curtains set up.

Ask for the two masseuse starting with the letter P or C. They are the best looking ones so far. P has Skin as fair as a pearl and very shapely and C is the boss lady but she's got a nice body for her age. Build rapport first before attempting anything funny.

Have fun! ✌️

Yes this is a nice place to go for good ole thai massage, but nothing more.

and yes all bui auntie and clean place.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
Yes this is a nice place to go for good ole thai massage, but nothing more.

and yes all bui auntie and clean place.

You'd be quite surprised! I've been there close to a dozen times and things started getting heated only after that build of rapport. The truth is always that,the places which feel like you can never unlock,eventually gets unlocked. Never stop trying. Hahaha. I've succeeded and I'm just passing on the torch to someone else to play the game.

For some reason,the ones that play hard to get are always the best once you've won them over.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You'd be quite surprised! I've been there close to a dozen times and things started getting heated only after that build of rapport. The truth is always that,the places which feel like you can never unlock,eventually gets unlocked. Never stop trying. Hahaha. I've succeeded and I'm just passing on the torch to someone else to play the game.

For some reason,the ones that play hard to get are always the best once you've won them over.
Are you referring to Thai shops?
Old 08-05-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Are you referring to Thai shops?
Shops that you think don't provide anything but in actual fact they do.
Old 08-05-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Damage is reasonable.

Have fun! ✌️
do they have shower?
Old 10-05-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

mind to share who is the best ML there and tks bro 🙏🙏

Quote:

Old 12-05-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Damage is reasonable.

Have fun! ✌️
Bro what the unit numbers
Old 12-05-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Care to share your gem bro 😀😀
Old 12-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

by thai massage you mean the type with clothes on and not oil massage?

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 14-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I noticed thai massages seem to go via rotation for the ml, never know who will show up.
Usually a solid massage till very end then know if any GQ.
Anyone ever tried request a full hour teasing sensual massage from the start instead?
Old 14-05-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hilux is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Pls share contact Thanks
Old 14-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BBIW2F deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been there quite a number of times before. No QC but good massage nevertheless
Old 21-05-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
That is true bro. A ML who has worked in different MP told me this when she working at supposed clean joint. She say all MP even the clean ones also will have someone do special. But depends on level of rapport and trust then it can be unlocked!

Quote:

Old 21-05-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 13
kmann is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkmann is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkmann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Damage is reasonable.

Have fun! ✌️
Hi all, can anyone share contacts & details for this Thai massage place along DTL with me please? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1