The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

For those laojiao who frequent/tried many Kapoo joints, can give newbie some guidance?

Out of the many joints, which one would you all recommend? in terms of girls quality and service? I'm doing some homework for my upcoming trip. So far Kittyspa @ RCA quality seems quite good.

Just the name of the joint will do. I will do the rest of the research. Kamsia in advance.
Old 06-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried coconut. Chose this location from what photos line agent sent standard looked better vs WiFizone and 1Society. Was greeted by a line up when I arrived. All quite chio minimal ps. Pretty fair(like Chinese) and young(less than 25)
Service nothing to shout about.
Damage not cheap.
*disclaimer I went on a Fri night. It was quite empty. The other 2 gave me limited options.
Old 06-05-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Tried coconut. Chose this location from what photos line agent sent standard looked better vs WiFizone and 1Society. Was greeted by a line up when I arrived. All quite chio minimal ps. Pretty fair(like Chinese) and young(less than 25)
Damage not cheap.
*disclaimer I went on a Fri night. It was quite empty. The other 2 gave me limited options.
Agreed must go at right timing to get the best out of the selection options…i visited coconut one weekday night but most of the pretty ones all booked by regulars..downside is the location at the end of the alley but this joint always got new stocks refreshed
Old 06-05-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

swee.. thanks bros

coconuts +2 votes.. lai

I added a few lines and coconuts is the most aggressive, kept sending promos lol
Old 07-05-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Damage not cheap.
Do they provide full? How much in total? Thks!
Old 07-05-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Damage not cheap.
Hi bro, able to share what was the damage?
Old 07-05-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yes they provide. My door fee was 2500(i think kena Tok) Remaining depends on nego with girl.
Old 07-05-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes they provide. My door fee was 2500(i think kena Tok) Remaining depends on nego with girl.
You didn't overpay. For comparison, other kapoo nearer the Sukhkumvit area such as the Great, Fabz Club, Wifi, 1 society etc also charging 2100-2500 for 70min b2b with clothes off. If you had to pay additional tips for lady to take off clothes, then you definitrly kenna tok.

Also, full service should typically be 1 to 1.5k baht top up. If lady ask for far more than that, it also means you kenna tok. Some of these places provide both b2b and full service prices, hence use that as market rate.

Last edited by atoll; 07-05-2022 at 08:10 AM.
Old 13-05-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damage not cheap.
I don't see coconut in the list at the Kapoo website leh. Able to see wifizone and 1Society

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 13-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
I don't see coconut in the list at the Kapoo website leh. Able to see wifizone and 1Society
Under zone A bro.
Old 15-05-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNap View Post
Under zone A bro.
Thx Bro, finally saw it liao. Old man eyes not so good lolz

Old 17-05-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Personally I feel it’s what you want out of it.

People go to Kapoo coz younger girls or Uni girls so more exciting I guess

Massage parlour mostly all either aged or season already.
Old 21-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Might be subjective but should be kapoo.

Kapoo at least got line up for you to see when you go in.
Do you need to pay entrance fee to see line up? or can see liao and leave if not interested?

Old 21-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Do you need to pay entrance fee to see line up? or can see liao and leave if not interested?
Yes, you can walk in and request to view lady. But for kapoo joints, there are ladies that are only available via booking and do not join line up.

No entrance fee and can leave if you don't find someone you are interested.

For most joints, they have a private groupchat for regular customers, where they send uncensored photos. You can request to be added after your session. Some joints may ask for a small joiner fee to be in the vip group chat.
Old 21-05-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

more HW to do lol

how is kitty spa (RCA) & Penthouse? As compared to coconut mentioned earlier

Last edited by fullofschiiit; 21-05-2022 at 02:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1