The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 13-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 0
quickebo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyquickebo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

FR for Sonia (GG)

Met up with Sonia earlier this week and I must say it is a great experience.

Very fantastic girl who look great, chat great and provide a great GFE.

Her moans was really good when bj and being fingered. Do remember to kiss all you can!
Old 13-05-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
angelbuster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Good morning bros, any good recommendations??
Old 13-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for Megan (Essential365)

Very friendly and chatty the moment we met. Great conversationist, will always find a topic to chit chat and kept the mood light and chill. Felt like a catch up meeting with an old friend.

Appearance-wise, she came in a nice low square neck dress. Not gonna lie, my eyes just kept being drawn towards her chest and she definitely knows what she's doing

Her looks are a classic mature OL but her body was amazing. Smooth and fair skin everywhere (her back is the best when doing doggie), slender but not boney, and very soft and tender to the touch. Her boobs are a nice B cup that fits nicely in my hands with blueberry-sized nipples. She was shaved clean and had a faint fruity smell around her.

Service was good. We showered together and she was a big tease, kept playing with my balls alot and licking my nipples. Moved onto the bed and her bbbj is the best i ever had (i can only speak for myself so up for you to decide). Very diligent and careful with her mouth, left me completely hard and covered in her drool. Wished it would be longer but i would've blown in her mouth. She helped put on a condom on me and we went banging. No rush and not a time watcher, just good sex and having fun.

Lastly, definitely need to give some credit to agent 👍 even though i fked up a little but bro was very patient and ensured a smooth booking
Yo bro, what was the damage? Sound like u really enjoyed yourself 🤩
Old 13-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
Queenie from Girls Generation is really pretty, figure very 👍🏻 really fair! Service not bad.
I see this queenie like hot stuff, got blow for you? How was it?
Old 14-05-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 2
crownedclown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrownedclown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbuster View Post
Yo bro, what was the damage? Sound like u really enjoyed yourself 🤩
250/1/1 no where else can you find such rates haha definitely should not be missed out on bro
Old 14-05-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerboy90 View Post
FR for foxyfelyn

Look: 7/10 - milf looking
Body: 8/10 - big bone body and tall
BJJJ: 11/10 - the best ever
FJ: 8/10 - tight and strong missionary
Painting; 9/10 no smell, but nice to lick especially with her big thigh .
GFE: 10/10 - easy going

Was greeted by felyn upon arrival, she was quite tall and friendly.
She easily ice breaking and we just chat around.

FJ was awesome especially when she do missionary never feel that good before. Afterward we rested and have a chat before she finished off with a bjjj cim, like what other brother comment she have the best bjjj I ever encounter before. It was suppose to be a 1 hr session ended up 2 hrs.

Overall will rtf in the future.
i love a blow, i see you like that praise her i think got chance must try
Old 15-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
Queenie from Girls Generation is really pretty, figure very 👍🏻 really fair! Service not bad.
But I feel just normal fair. Not super fair like Korean/PRC
Old 15-05-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshakeboy View Post
I see this queenie like hot stuff, got blow for you? How was it?
Sorry bro for the late reply. She did. Her bj is normal imo. If u had tried claire, most ladies will not fare well in that area 😂
Old 15-05-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehunting View Post
But I feel just normal fair. Not super fair like Korean/PRC
Maybe the ladies I met are usually tanned to a certain extent. 🤭
Old 17-05-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Tried Queenie big boobs (not natural but overall 8/10) and good ass. Can take multiple positions. Gfe not the highest but can French and think RTF can help. Instagram influencer for sure. Thanks for assistance!
Old 21-05-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Mabel from Girls Generation.

Very smooth booking. Xmm with nicely sized boobs, very teh voice. Enjoyed the session thoroughly. Will rtf if I can.
Old 21-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Zippyroam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Met Jia on Friday afternoon, and it was challenging getting to her posh apartment in town, mostly due to her giving a wrong set of directions (turn left to lift instead of turn right). No matter, the misdirection served as an ice breaker when I finally met her, not that I could think of anything else when I saw her doe eyes and beautiful smile.

Jia is Singaporean-Chinese and Korean mixed, and is a very pretty lady on the right side of youth. Her skin is flawless and smooth, and she is tall (173cm!). Her legs are endless and when I lifted her skirt to see her taut ass spilling out, I was so mesmerised she laughed at my reaction. Needless to say, I spent a long time exploring her body with my hands and mouth. A lingering image in my mind is my cock in her mouth, as her beautiful doe eyes looked up at me…

I left satisfied and drunk on her feminity, accent and scent. Jia’s rates are pricey but she is young and model-material, so to each his own. Personally, Jia looked like someone I had a crush on, but a better-looking version, so I may have a slight bias.
Old 22-05-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LTskylimit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Tried Queenie big boobs (not natural but overall 8/10) and good ass. Can take multiple positions. Gfe not the highest but can French and think RTF can help. Instagram influencer for sure. Thanks for assistance!
Not natural but does it feel very fake? I hate fake boobs and some girls complain painful when you grab them slightly harder
Old 22-05-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippyroam View Post
Met Jia on Friday afternoon, and it was challenging getting to her posh apartment in town, mostly due to her giving a wrong set of directions (turn left to lift instead of turn right). No matter, the misdirection served as an ice breaker when I finally met her, not that I could think of anything else when I saw her doe eyes and beautiful smile.

Jia is Singaporean-Chinese and Korean mixed, and is a very pretty lady on the right side of youth. Her skin is flawless and smooth, and she is tall (173cm!). Her legs are endless and when I lifted her skirt to see her taut ass spilling out, I was so mesmerised she laughed at my reaction. Needless to say, I spent a long time exploring her body with my hands and mouth. A lingering image in my mind is my cock in her mouth, as her beautiful doe eyes looked up at me…

I left satisfied and drunk on her feminity, accent and scent. Jia’s rates are pricey but she is young and model-material, so to each his own. Personally, Jia looked like someone I had a crush on, but a better-looking version, so I may have a slight bias.
New account?
Old 22-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
New account?
most FRs in this thread are very sus

believe at ur own risk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1