The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
hijab

Old 17-10-2023, 08:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmail View Post
Don't mean they only let you raw.

Take care.
Upped you back, thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-10-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
milfbeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes see whether heng sway one
just do your regular checks to have peace of mind
Old 08-11-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vidkita3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience is always CBJ. Cant ever think of doing anything BB these days. Even with my regulars. You’ll be quite surprised also with what you can contract with DFK. Test regularly. Avoid thinking with our little dd head. I only had 1 raw and that is from a FL I sweet talked into FJ.
Old 18-11-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
automatika2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, I'm another silent reader of this forum... This time I'm in HCM alone and I walked into an MP and gotten a BBBJ (mostly HJ, BBBJ max 20 secs). Initially just wanted HJ but my Didi head took over.

I've read through this post and I'm now very worried about STD especially when I'm trying to get baby with my OC. I have seen fellow guys here advising strongly against telling OC, just pray and get tested. Should I continue doing it with OC as usual?

Also, what would be the suggested timing to test? I saw the link https://sammyboyforum.info/showpo...1&postcount=10 and it sounded like I should get a urine test 2w after my encounter and a blood test 4w after my encounter (and possibly blood test 3m after)?

Regretting bro here
Old 19-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by automatika2 View Post
Guys, I'm another silent reader of this forum... This time I'm in HCM alone and I walked into an MP and gotten a BBBJ (mostly HJ, BBBJ max 20 secs). Initially just wanted HJ but my Didi head took over.

I've read through this post and I'm now very worried about STD especially when I'm trying to get baby with my OC. I have seen fellow guys here advising strongly against telling OC, just pray and get tested. Should I continue doing it with OC as usual?

Also, what would be the suggested timing to test? I saw the link https://sammyboyforum.info/showpo...1&postcount=10 and it sounded like I should get a urine test 2w after my encounter and a blood test 4w after my encounter (and possibly blood test 3m after)?

Regretting bro here
Hi bro, can tell OC u stressed from work and avoid sexy time for 1m then go test
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1