The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 17
phocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to behold
22yr old LiLi from HuBei with beautiful body

Was at geylang drinking with my kakis at lor 15 coffeeshop. At abt 2am, got the urge for a bonk but too late to call any of the contacts i got from here when i saw this sweet gal with beautiful skin walk passed. Motioned her to sit down and tcss for a bit. Touched her skin and it was damn smooth and very fair. Little bro give approval liao, asked her price and set out to the H81 nearby.

Up at the room, we stripped and when i saw her body, my little bro mari kita liao. She has wonderful b cup boobs that was really nice to fondle with and skin that is almost flawless. Even now when typing, i miss the touch of her skin and the deep throat bbbj plus cim she gave me. Yeah, i did not get to bonk her coz i came when she was giving me a superb bbbj/cim. The sight of her body and her giving me a blow was too much for me to handle! hahahaha

She's actually considering going over to lor 8 to join those mafus but i persuaded her not to, telling her it's dangerous and that i'd intro bros to her.
So bros who want her contact, just pm me. Don't miss out on this gem!! She claims to have just reached our shores 3 days ago and this is her first trip here.

Name: LiLi
Origin: HuBei
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B cup 9/10
Bbbj/Cim: 8/10
Height: abt 160cm
Weight: abt 45kg
FJ: did not try
Looks: 7/10
Damage: 60
RTF: definitely!

Last edited by phocker; 06-03-2008 at 05:13 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 06-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 22yr old LiLi from HuBei with beautiful body

Did she ask you to call her xiao li or Li Li? Permed hair? If shes the one then shes a real bomb, i have a contacts, tried her twice always good!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phocker View Post
Was at geylang drinking with my kakis at lor 15 coffeeshop. At abt 2am, got the urge for a bonk but too late to call any of the contacts i got from here when i saw this sweet gal with beautiful skin walk passed. Motioned her to sit down and tcss for a bit. Touched her skin and it was damn smooth and very fair. Little bro give approval liao, asked her price and set out to the H81 nearby.

Up at the room, we stripped and when i saw her body, my little bro mari kita liao. She has wonderful b cup boobs that was really nice to fondle with and skin that is almost flawless. Even now when typing, i miss the touch of her skin and the deep throat bbbj plus cim she gave me. Yeah, i did not get to bonk her coz i came when she was giving me a superb bbbj/cim. The sight of her body and her giving me a blow was too much for me to handle! hahahaha

She's actually considering going over to lor 8 to join those mafus but i persuaded her not to, telling her it's dangerous and that i'd intro bros to her.
So bros who want her contact, just pm me. Don't miss out on this gem!! She claims to have just reached our shores 3 days ago and this is her first trip here.

Name: LiLi
Origin: HuBei
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B cup 9/10
Bbbj/Cim: 8/10
Height: abt 160cm
Weight: abt 45kg
FJ: did not try
Looks: 7/10
Damage: 60
RTF: definitely!
PM me the contacts....hehe
Old 06-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
lenz87 is Cool - loads of Potential

wats the damage?
Old 06-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

phocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to behold

Contacts given out to 20+ bros liao. Hope to see some FR. I'm just trying to keep her off the streets and mafu, that's all. Cheers!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
GusHansen is Cool - loads of Potential

yo brother phocker,do you mind giving me the contact of lili? thanks in advance!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 19
Raffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to behold

can pm me her contact tks
Old 06-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
chun@wen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: 22yr old LiLi from HuBei with beautiful body

hi mind to pm me e contact.hehe
Old 06-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
applenine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beautiful body.... pictures for showing? just the body
Old 06-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am joining the queue. PM me her contact please.........
Old 07-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried this gem last nite, the moment I got the contact from TS. Young and fair... maybe posture can be better but nevertheless a nice girl with good attitude.

Looks:6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: B- perhaps
Catbath: not much but she was too distracted talking to me
BBBJ: 7.5/10 sucks and licks my lil bro like a lollipop (heard she does cim)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she likes cowgirl, and she enjoys her sex)
Painting: Yes
Frenching: lil bit (she not used to it)

GFE: 6/10 (more like friend than gf)
RTF: Yes

Thank you TS
Old 07-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

Glad that bro spyder575 enjoyed his bonk. Bros, pls teach her or tell her what r ur preferences so that she can improve on her services. I've already told her certain do's and don'ts, hope she'll be a better bonk for all of us!
Old 07-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hornymr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro call her up n was told by her she have join the mafu aready ,nw station at L15 ,81 sian
Old 07-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

I dun know anything abt her joining mafu. I'll give her a call later and check. If so........there's nothing much i can do. Hopefully she'll still charge the same rate n give good service.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

Bros, just confirmed with LiLi, she's not under any mafu. She said that she just mentioned she has some friends who are looking after her, that's all. i think she's just afraid ppl might bully her if she didn't ay anything.
Most importantly, she still charges only $60. So, rest assured to have a good bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1