The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
fossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/piao-piao-massage/

Piao Piao just moved into the area so decided to give her a shot.

Location: Roadside parking should be no problem to find, public transport wise (MRT) might be troublesome. Maybe some will be familiar with this unit as she is taking over from a seasoned ML that just left our shores. Very clean apartment, and her towels are clean and fresh. Don't know if it's because still 1st day there.

Attitude: Very very chatty and amiable, has a bit of 大姐 feel, and feels easy to trust, was at ease immediately. For a newbie like me, in one session I was able to learn a lot about the industry from her stories... also very hardworking, tries her best to please.

Looks: Close enough to the pics, no complaints.

Body: Very small sized and petite, really one of the shorter ones out there. Nice soft B(?) cup breasts to fondle.

Massage: She's from a massage/Mei rong background in China - in her own words, she only massages Tai tais in China, and only massages guys in SG lol. But massage standard is still a level or two below the pros like Mango.

Sensual: This is the funny part, this girl has close to zero natural sensuality skill/appeal. Sort of like the awkward nerdy girl trope in the movies (see Vicki Zhao in shaolin soccer). Not that she isn't good looking, just that the things she tried (boobs massage, blowing in your ear, using nails) all felt mechanical and as if she doesn't know how to use her feminine charms. You can sort of tell from her awkward poses in the pics and video. In a way, it was cute and a little endearing, and I didn't really care as her hj more than made up for it. But fair warning to those who expect spine tingling, seductive sensual experience from a succubus.

HJ/BJ: I think this is where she excels. Like Meng Meng, she understands that different guys have different buttons they like to be pushed. She spends her time finding your buttons and preferred rhythm before bringing you to a climax. I have left some MLs frustrated and angry by not cumming after 30+ mins but Piao Piao got me to come in 10 mins. Pleasantly surprised.

Misc:
- she's a smoker, strong ciggy smell when I entered. Maybe she had a puff with the previous customer. She also has the husky, smoker voice which makes her sound older than she might be
- apparently she is close friends with Duo Duo who lives nearby. Duo Duo taught her the ropes earlier this year when she was totally green. They had mala steamboat dinner at Duo Duo's place after my session. Just some trivia haha
Old 09-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What basketball Lily?
ah i remembered wrongly her name was Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Both Lynn and Vivian were nice girls. I will never forget the shower together with Vivian before each session and the 4G roaming of both girls. They were good friends. Vivian was the one who introduced Lynn into the scene. And Lynn was once dubbed as a 'basketball player' in this thread. Both ended their stints after their studies here ended.

Wow... That was more than 2 years ago.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Chickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
Bro don’t bother. I commandoed her on another site before she was listed on SLG. Pics are fake and probably taken from someone else. Tbh probably the worst massage experience so far. Massage non-existent, basic service includes HJ only. Topless need $20 top-up (not even full nude, but I chose as I couldn’t even stand by looking at her face), kissing (no french) $30, BJ extra $50. I was out in less than 30 mins. Location is hotel in busy part of Area G.

I hardly give MRs but this one was really bad.

Thanks for sharing. I wanted to try. But the service is really limited.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Chickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Just had a session with Anna Great personality and great service.
enjoyed her bbbj which feel Relaxing and soothing. Most important not rushing for time. To me the most happy ending came by her skillful Handjob.
This girl is good. Same as photo and service oriented. Full roam allowed
Old 09-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
this new lily is it related to the previous basketball lily that was with vivian ?
You can see her face pic on the other site TT

Last edited by zeefee71; 09-12-2019 at 08:45 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LVPman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors, any FR on this lady: https://sglonelyguy.org/jessica-massage/

Height seems quite tempting.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/

Tried Sally, location do not have parking, need to park nearby.
dont need to write much as she is seasoned in the market.

And yes, the massage is on point and i love her HJ. This type of HJ is not mechanical, she observed your movements with her every strokes, she will redefine and adjust her strokes to your most sensitive yet edging at moments. Love those strokes direct on the small head with twist and turns.

Any bros have identical experience with other MLs? Kindly share our experience together.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Lol
Old 09-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/

Tried Sally, location do not have parking, need to park nearby.
dont need to write much as she is seasoned in the market.

And yes, the massage is on point and i love her HJ. This type of HJ is not mechanical, she observed your movements with her every strokes, she will redefine and adjust her strokes to your most sensitive yet edging at moments. Love those strokes direct on the small head with twist and turns.

Any bros have identical experience with other MLs? Kindly share our experience together.
sally is good just no advance course

want to compare Aimee with her see who more powerful
Old 09-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
welcome to the dark side.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes she does seem a bit big bone, but a pleasant countenance
Old 09-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Latest listing:

https://sglonelyguy.org/lily-massage/

Keywords: tall, 34C

Booked her already. Stay tuned, folks.
you are special force , cant even see the face.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes she does seem a bit big bone, but a pleasant countenance
You met her already?
Old 09-12-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
you are special force , cant even see the face.
It was really a roll of the dice, but it paid off.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Don't mind can you pm me the TT site? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1