The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 5
Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

I try booking Natalie 3 times. 3 times also can't meet the timing. Very popular. Also she end work quite early. So bros must try to be early
Old 11-12-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!

Today I was near Eunos and happened to walk by a spa shop, as I was in need of a massage, I just walked in and was assigned a lady(Ann)by the counter after paying for an hour. I was pleasantly surprise that the massage was top notch, but what was intriguing is that she provided prostrate massage(aka juagen) which was unbelievable(similar to the ones that I had in Thailand).

Brothers can go look for her instead of flying to Thailand for authentic juagen(must try)

Ann ☎️98102372☎️
Whatsapp:98102372
Old 12-12-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 5
Wantedboy1991 is a splendid one to beholdWantedboy1991 is a splendid one to beholdWantedboy1991 is a splendid one to beholdWantedboy1991 is a splendid one to beholdWantedboy1991 is a splendid one to beholdWantedboy1991 is a splendid one to beholdWantedboy1991 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=756242

Angel is beautiful, slim, gentle, and soft spoken. Excellent maasage skills and service is great. Her pictures are same as real person and she has a beautiful body. Will definitely rtm again
Old 12-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantedboy1991 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=756242

Angel is beautiful, slim, gentle, and soft spoken. Excellent maasage skills and service is great. Her pictures are same as real person and she has a beautiful body. Will definitely rtm again
Does she speak English well and accept all races?
Old 12-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fake555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoboy View Post
looking for FR for Vanessa, anyone care to share?

She has massage bed?

http://sgbeautycastles.info/vanessa-...reast-fuck-hj/
Face 7/10
Boobs 9/10 (maybe fake)
Body 9/10
Massage 10/10 with massage bed
Location is convenient, close to mrt
Full roaming available and fully nude, no additional charge.
English is good

Rtm yes
Old 12-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Does she speak English well and accept all races?
Bro,Ann can speak English, Also accepts all races
Old 12-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sgbig80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any Thai or Vietnamese massage girls that do massage at their apartment?

Private message if you don't want to reply here. Thanks.
Old 13-12-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbig80 View Post
Anyone know any Thai or Vietnamese massage girls that do massage at their apartment?

Private message if you don't want to reply here. Thanks.
For pretty young Vietbu YY is a real cutie and speaks Chinese and a bit of English.

She’s been doing massage for six months, but has proper certification so has a good strong massage style.

Note it’s a legit massage joint, but having a cutie girl chat with you while pressing your aching shoulders is quite therapeutic.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...postcount=2373
Old 13-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sgbig80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
For pretty young Vietbu YY is a real cutie and speaks Chinese and a bit of English.

She’s been doing massage for six months, but has proper certification so has a good strong massage style.

Note it’s a legit massage joint, but having a cutie girl chat with you while pressing your aching shoulders is quite therapeutic.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...postcount=2373
Ideally looking more for apartment based than spa. But thanks I might check it out ;-)
Old 17-12-2019, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant future

I seldom write negative review but this lady is one of the worst I ever booked. Believe or not is up to you.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

My whole session was 19minutes from stepping in the hdb apartment to leaving the apartment. Let me explain.

My first shower was fast since I already showered at home before proceeding to her place. Lie down on the bed, she start doing piano massage. At this point everything was still ok. The next moment, ask me to turn around. I was stun seriously. The massage was less than 5minutes. I am thinking maybe her SOP was different compare to other ladies. Turned over and she asked me" want condom blowjob or hj". Since I am not a fan of blowjob, I replied her up to you. ( I already Sian half) so she straight put some oil on my dick and start shaking. My dick was not even hard yet. I told her can you tease a little like licking my nipple. She replied ok. Lick about 15 seconds and back to her old position which was sitting down beside my legs. After a few minutes, she asked me do I have any feel? Cumming soon? I told her not yet. Her response super power. She told me why not I shake myself. WTF! If I shake myself, why pay $100. I told her it's fine if she want to stop. I thought she will say can try for few more minutes or whatever. But I was wrong! She asked me to go shower. Awesome experience.

FYI, I visit sglonely 2 times a week at least. I was not late for the appointment. Age 27. I know they come over to earn and not easy for them but she really CMI. Attitude suck to the max. Black face like I owe her money.

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Attitude: 0/10
Photos are slightly younger. But still consider good looking.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

and you post here when she don't speak English

nonetheless, thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
I seldom write negative review but this lady is one of the worst I ever booked. Believe or not is up to you.

My whole session was 19minutes from stepping in the hdb apartment to leaving the apartment. Let me explain.

My first shower was fast since I already showered at home before proceeding to her place. Lie down on the bed, she start doing piano massage. At this point everything was still ok. The next moment, ask me to turn around. I was stun seriously. The massage was less than 5minutes. I am thinking maybe her SOP was different compare to other ladies. Turned over and she asked me" want condom blowjob or hj". Since I am not a fan of blowjob, I replied her up to you. ( I already Sian half) so she straight put some oil on my dick and start shaking. My dick was not even hard yet. I told her can you tease a little like licking my nipple. She replied ok. Lick about 15 seconds and back to her old position which was sitting down beside my legs. After a few minutes, she asked me do I have any feel? Cumming soon? I told her not yet. Her response super power. She told me why not I shake myself. WTF! If I shake myself, why pay $100. I told her it's fine if she want to stop. I thought she will say can try for few more minutes or whatever. But I was wrong! She asked me to go shower. Awesome experience.

FYI, I visit sglonely 2 times a week at least. I was not late for the appointment. Age 27. I know they come over to earn and not easy for them but she really CMI. Attitude suck to the max. Black face like I owe her money.

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 18-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Thanks for sharing bro..
Old 18-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow!!! Does she even speaks english? Saw her old ads she was advertising FJ then. only lately she switched to become ML. Anyway i feel bad for you bro. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Old 20-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
For your information. I was trying to text her yesterday and she text back - I got caught by police!!"
Old 20-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
For your information. I was trying to text her yesterday and she text back - I got caught by police!!"
And she still advertises?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1