The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
Cookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Haha any kind bro can share the contact to me too? Want to try my luck to meet this gem
Old 23-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda prostate massage is good, visited her last month but busy so never feedback. Her neck and stomach massage is quite strong and a bit painful to me maybe i am
small size. Will be seeing her again soon but she is always fully book for the day.
Thanks to the bro who intro me but am ask not to share the contact so bros , sorry i cannot share the contact . For contact , please go directly to the sharer . You know the drill. Thanks 😁
Old 26-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!

Trying my luck here. Any kind soul can share Soda contact? Much appreciated!
Old 09-02-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
They have changed their names.
What is their new thread now? Was searching back my previous post and found out that the thread is no longer valid.
Old 09-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Don’t think Soda take in anymore new customer . Heard from a few Bros here they called her and they got blocked lol . From what I know she only take her regular .
Ya. Too many clients. She need to take 1 cock in her pussy, 1 in her ass and 1 in her mouth to meet all the demand. Lol! Really jialat. Every regular also jialat.

Maybe after CNY have to tag team with 2 other bros.
Old 22-02-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
hobbojoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhobbojoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can share me soda contact? Thx
Old 22-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
kbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightkbk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, pls share / pm me Ping Ping’s contact pls. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know a few juagen ladies. Problem if you have to release as you are too horny liao. That is why have to choose a guy or lao auntie. I don’t recall Anqi or Qian Qian

3 of those who are good

(1) Got this lady (can’t remember the name) in Geylang. The 1/2 hour tweaking of ur cock veins and twisting of your cock and cock head makes you damn high. Has a pair of D cups boobs and I can’t stop using her pair to BF. Always fired at her face. Lol! Hope she is ugly

(2) Soda. Need no explanation. Her juagen is damn good but can’t stop pounding her or asking her to suck your cock due to her amazing skills. Who can resist a sexy slim girl with D cup boobs

(3) Ping ping. Ppl know her for her Rochor days. The most auntie of the 3 and no big boobs. Her HDLY usually makes u fire off

These 3 are Thai trained. Can feel the veins pulling and the aching of the kidney. Hope bros can exchange contact and share with one another. Maybe we should have 1 juagen maintenance thread in telegram
Old 22-02-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Brucebanner12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone share soda contact pls?
Old 22-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Timbersaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros can share soda contact too? Recently been to a few JG. Would like to try soda to see the difference. Thank you
Old 24-02-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
zenfactorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Any kind soul bro here can share ctc for soda?
Thanks!
Old 13-03-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The cb government closed the borders making it difficult to get our services overseas! Jialat man!

Bo pian have to go find Soda for juagen and release. Woooo.....her skill sibei powerful

Old 13-03-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can i have soda contact?
Thanks
Old 13-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Can share Soda contact?
Old 13-03-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The cb government closed the borders making it difficult to get our services overseas! Jialat man!

Bo pian have to go find Soda for juagen and release. Woooo.....her skill sibei powerful

Wow... from her wechat moments ...
Old 13-03-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

For JG, I will go to AVA near the Bishan-Sin Ming area.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread