The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flash77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Its happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by siahowla View Post
I managed to get a table there earlier and can say girls are hot. Manage to get some ctc and especially this one girl was very touchy and teasing. Will arrange for a private date and share FR here soon.
Im there now but is it too early? Like no girls
Old 12-10-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Dwagster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash77 View Post
Yesterday was there at 7pm with a kaki. Girls there definetly lookers but only entertaining regulars. Damage 88 per tower and have to order at least 1x food order $12 and $2 snack. In total damage is $102. No girls came over to even say hello. So finish drinking chop chop left the joint.
Old 15-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Randy89 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by siahowla View Post
I managed to get a table there earlier and can say girls are hot. Manage to get some ctc and especially this one girl was very touchy and teasing. Will arrange for a private date and share FR here soon.
Hi, can pm the contact for reservation? thanks.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any drinking session today???
Old 23-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any drinking session today?
Old 23-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 9
MacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwagster View Post
Yesterday was there at 7pm with a kaki. Girls there definetly lookers but only entertaining regulars. Damage 88 per tower and have to order at least 1x food order $12 and $2 snack. In total damage is $102. No girls came over to even say hello. So finish drinking chop chop left the joint.
Maybe too early, usually girls come in around 10 to 11?
Old 23-01-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwagster View Post
You dont believe alot of fake FR promoting joints ... lol

Dont believe what you read here
Old 24-01-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Already many clubs reopened, went to a few recently.

Some really have massive army of girls after 7pm onwards, some is pretty boring with little girls.

But nonetheless be prepared to be pestered with $100 LD requests whole night.
Old 24-01-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually alot of these places got the $15/$20 LD drinks. Just that not so openly tell people to chop carrots haha. Say only got $100 LD drinks, all nonsense la. In the end the girls also won't reject the $15/20 also.
Old 24-01-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Hi is KTV really open? Where can we bring our own friends to sing and drink? Not those with ladies one. Last time i heard maximum five people allow with mask on and must do swap test or maximum two people allow with mask on no need swap test already sian half.

If now allow KTV can what is the maximum number of people allow? Compulsory with mask on must do swap test before that? If swap test is needed roughly how much will it cost? These information like cannot be obtained from official sources as what i read like none is allowed to operate. However, people here are saying many KTVs are opened already.
Old 24-01-2021, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
xqccwb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girls are chio but walls are thin so even talking softly next door can hear... and no individual shower also. quite pricey but you pay for looks i guess?

massage isnt really there, so dont go for massage
Old 24-01-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Hi is KTV really open? Where can we bring our own friends to sing and drink? Not those with ladies one. Last time i heard maximum five people allow with mask on and must do swap test or maximum two people allow with mask on no need swap test already sian half.

If now allow KTV can what is the maximum number of people allow? Compulsory with mask on must do swap test before that? If swap test is needed roughly how much will it cost? These information like cannot be obtained from official sources as what i read like none is allowed to operate. However, people here are saying many KTVs are opened already.
Teo Heng and Cashbox studios still close leh.
Old 24-01-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post

singing cfm cannot
Old 24-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash77 View Post
you go to correct place? cooldown
Old 24-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Teo Heng and Cashbox studios still close leh.
Teo heng up lorry liao.

https://mothership.sg/2021/01/teo-he...-closing-down/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1