The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Thanks to bro gunner888 for bringing to chill at GM. Drinking wise ok not very expensive too. Girls i think there are quite a lot there. Quality wise don't compare to KTV girls la. However, the down side is the drinking time is too short till 1030 pm.

Overall not bad an experience if you are just looking to drink with girls to entertain and talk to you. Any extras i don't know cause i only go for drinking only. Really miss drinking high and just talk nonsense bullshit to girls who willing (even thou paid) listen and talk craps too.

As for playability, i still feel if there is ktv will be nicer. As sometimes after drinking feel like singing and touch touch. The drinking place a bit bright. Plus no music and can listen to other people conversations too. Bit funny to play haha.
Easier to pass time compared to drinking at coffeeshops.

Gm still a better spot with a few gems these days and have their safety measures.
Old 31-08-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Re: Its happening

If any kind bro share GM with me ,thanks
Old 01-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This friday i will be going to drink around west area with siam and local tables. I will be at the local table. Anyone keen can pm me see can arrange or not.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks to bro gunner888 for bringing to chill at GM. Drinking wise ok not very expensive too. Girls i think there are quite a lot there. Quality wise don't compare to KTV girls la. However, the down side is the drinking time is too short till 1030 pm.

Overall not bad an experience if you are just looking to drink with girls to entertain and talk to you. Any extras i don't know cause i only go for drinking only. Really miss drinking high and just talk nonsense bullshit to girls who willing (even thou paid) listen and talk craps too.

As for playability, i still feel if there is ktv will be nicer. As sometimes after drinking feel like singing and touch touch. The drinking place a bit bright. Plus no music and can listen to other people conversations too. Bit funny to play haha.
Lol I have been going with bro Gunnar888 to GM many times already. Always have fun there. Let us know if u going there again. He and I still have a unfinished bottle there. I’ll intro some fun ones for u

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol I have been going with bro Gunnar888 to GM many times already. Always have fun there. Let us know if u going there again. He and I still have a unfinished bottle there. I’ll intro some fun ones for u
OK bro. Next time.
Old 02-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
This GM is it same as the old GM in Katong? Old timer will know. The KTV girls there damn hiong!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-09-2020, 02:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
This GM is it same as the old GM in Katong? Old timer will know. The KTV girls there damn hiong!
Not the one at Jln Besar meh?
Old 03-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamri View Post
Not the one at Jln Besar meh?
Haha both of u guys wrong channel la. I think u guys misunderstand the place lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 03-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Any outing tomolo?
Old 03-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any outing tomolo?
That can be arranged lol

Old 04-09-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

Originally i am supposed to go drink at my friend's place and asking people to join in.

Due to this covid and limiting of drinking timing, people now are like desperate wolves looking for any meat to eat sia. Not even reach friday, my friend's place already fully booked over the weekends.

End up i have to look for other places or join people. I just hope this stupid covid faster finish so that we can have longer drinking time, better/more places to go and can travel to overseas for our drinking or needs too.

Some places are purposely jacking up the prices knowing that people have limited places to go and trap in Singapore. I understand that businesses need to survive and is a willing buyer willing seller market. However, the world economy is not doing too well at the moment and people around are generally sad and looking or places to destress or chill. Karma is a bitch, those places that never support people during this difficult time will also not be supported once the world is back to normal and choices are plentiful.

Cheers bros. Friday is here once again. Looking for outing again.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Anyone any plans tonite?
Old 05-09-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
orehcac is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Its happening

Went to a pub in the east side this week. Business as usual! just that no singing, lights turned on (half). They serve food but no one was eating. All drinking only. Girls to keep you company. Strictly follows 1020pm clearance tho.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orehcac View Post
Went to a pub in the east side this week. Business as usual! just that no singing, lights turned on (half). They serve food but no one was eating. All drinking only. Girls to keep you company. Strictly follows 1020pm clearance tho.
Can share ? Appreciate with thanks 🙏🏻
Old 05-09-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Deleted post

Last edited by Riverwalk; 05-09-2020 at 10:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1