The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 22-01-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureloop96 View Post
http://impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3373

Is she actually legit? Anyone tried?
I pay you $20 transport to try (COD). Catch is, I must present to see your dulan face (in the room) when she fails your expectations.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
I pay you $20 transport to try (COD). Catch is, I must present to see your dulan face (in the room) when she fails your expectations.
She cannot make it lah, more interested with her phone and just want to finish quickly.

Can try her friend (xiao qing, the one with long tongue in the video) at same location. She advertise at slg but openly say can top up for full if she comfortable with you. Same rate as Lucky.

Good service, bbbj, ar, and good stamina.
Only cons is her boobs is non existent (like a cup only) and have very lianish look.

Nowadays seldom rtf her because of the location is too crowded and need to leave your particular at L1.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
She cannot make it lah, more interested with her phone and just want to finish quickly.

Can try her friend (xiao qing, the one with long tongue in the video) at same location. She advertise at slg but openly say can top up for full if she comfortable with you. Same rate as Lucky.

Good service, bbbj, ar, and good stamina.
Only cons is her boobs is non existent (like a cup only) and have very lianish look.

Nowadays seldom rtf her because of the location is too crowded and need to leave your particular at L1.
Can't be bothered with them anymore. Too much tikcam and too much shitz
Old 23-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Repost from good bonks thread.

Unlucky unlucky.
Not one to write FRs about WLs if they already have good enough reviews.

XYM
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3938

Starting things off with Your Mileage May Vary,

Looked around the forums to get a good full course release after the week, and decided upon her after many good reviews of recent, booking was a breeze, was excited until it was time to meet.
Reached her private apartment, but no instructions on how to get past the main gate with no intercom option(claimed it was spoilt). Got alot of awkward stares as the residents walked out and I was just waiting and texting to try to get in.
Someone opened the gate and I walked in after instructed, did not give me instructions again on how to reach her apartment, told me to wait by a lift lobby while she came down and fetched me, all this while being in 3-4 camera’s view.

Finally reached her apartment and she asked for payment up front (dumb now that I think about it, but secure enough since there were good reviews). Stripped and showered alone, was handed a wet towel. Gross.

Started non existent massage and ended in 5mins after pestering me to do a tarma with her housemate and claimed her housemate can FJ, declined politely and she started being pushy, claiming that she was green and wanted to be adventurous, needing my guidance and teachings. Finally relented after I told her I did not bring enough cash. Asked if she needed to remove her top, then proceeded to do so.

Started to blow me, and was actually pretty good at it, so just continued. After 3mins, stopped and started HJ, and I thought at this point she was going to start to cap and FJ now.. all downhill from here.

Nope, I asked about it and she said she did not have it listed on the web.
Sure.. she doesn’t have it on now. So I got confused and asked if it was required to top up, got slapped with a “even if you give me $10k, I also won’t do it”, I just wanted to leave by then. Asked her to stop and I went into the shower, visibly unhappy.

Came out of the shower and dried myself with the wet towel again (yikes) and just quickly put on my clothes to leave this nightmare. Damage control started and she said she was on her period (maybe you guys wanna ask beforehand) and it was not convenient.
Okay buddy, came with expectations and it got trodden on the ground.

So didn’t finish but here are stats

Location: 5 (secluded but residents walking in and out, bad time maybe?)
Face: 6 (20% discount, photos definitely look better)
Body: 6 (Slim as far as I could see, did not strip to birthday suit.)
Boobs: 6 (C cup, 1/3 top soft, bottom rock hard)
BBBJ: 8 (only lasted for roughly 3mins, so..)
Butt/Pussy: NA (shorts were on the whole time)
Attitude: who really knows?
FJ: 0
RTF: really?

What a bad start to the weekend.

Contacted XM and on the way now to try to save the week for a 2nd RTF. Fingers crossed.
Old 23-01-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Thats why i say the OKT set up many different websites to scam bros here. Be careful.. esp sgmomo
This one bait and switch queen la
Old 24-01-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Is tis the gal in your above FR?
https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3918
So did anyone tried this girl? I’m tempted as I like milf with a little more meat and she looks like one.
Old 24-01-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This one is a bad one, don't try it, admin protected no bad FRs will appear

https://sglonelyguys.site/tao-zi-massage/
Old 24-01-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
So did anyone tried this girl? I’m tempted as I like milf with a little more meat and she looks like one.
iirc, got bad review a few pages before... skip bro
Old 24-01-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
iirc, got bad review a few pages before... skip bro
Seems that the review is taking about another girl and not her.
Old 24-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
This one is a bad one, don't try it, admin protected no bad FRs will appear

https://sglonelyguys.site/tao-zi-massage/
Really? i tried her before and posted my FR on local massage thread, she is okay tbh, service wise is top notch , looks exactly like what you see, only downside was her boobs which was slightly not done so well, but overall she is still a good experience for me.
Old 24-01-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Really? i tried her before and posted my FR on local massage thread, she is okay tbh, service wise is top notch , looks exactly like what you see, only downside was her boobs which was slightly not done so well, but overall she is still a good experience for me.
Woah really? Care to share a breakdown of her service?

Face:
Body:
BBJ:
FJ:
GFE:
Old 24-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Thats why i say the OKT set up many different websites to scam bros here. Be careful.. esp sgmomo
OKTs?
I dun think these ladies have OKTs as in pimps.
How they operate is they pay a fee to an agent to bring them into SG.
The websites are operated by individuals who set them up and invite the ladies to advertise on them for a fee. There are several such sites and some ladies do advertise on multiple sites to maximise their exposure.
The ladies tap on the agents knowledge to get recommendation for these sites and accomodation. Other than the agents fees for these services..... the ladies keep all of their earnings and do not have to pay any OKT or anyone else.... okay maybe a token sum for "protection" from some rogue members of the world's number one home security agency aka HomeTeam.

As these website operators only do advertisement for the ladies..... they do not check the material given by the ladies as they may not even have seen the actual person. So the operators cannot do much if the lady provided fake photos or writeups to them.
Old 24-01-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Woah really? Care to share a breakdown of her service?

Face:
Body:
BBJ:
FJ:
GFE:
REPOSTED from local massage Thread (tried around early dec)

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Been on a hiatus, Tried Tao-zi a few days back

FR below (Personal ratings!)

Location is discreet, im sure bros would recognise. Apartment is clean, and she got a cozy room. First thing, looks wise very very accurate to the photos, to be honest, i find her rather pretty for her age, i would rate her a (7.5/10), age wise mid 30s, figure wise is slim and nice to grab, boobs wise is true from the other FRs, but im not so much of a boob fan, so i don't really mind.

Massage wise is pretty good, got strength and techniques, what really feel that the session was worth it, is that her willingness to please, after 1 shot i had difficulty releasing and she was reluctant to stop and want to try to make me shoot 2nd time, other MLs usually very happy to stop but Taozi is an exception haha. Her BBBJ skills are quite good, tongue action and slurping motion.

Overall, i would RTM, figure wise is pretty slim and have a perky ass, she does alot of dirty talking too.

Looks: 7.5/10 (very accurate)
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 (as mentioned by the other FRs)
BBBJ:8/10
HJ:8/10
GFE:9/10

Overall experience: 8/10 (would rtm)
Old 25-01-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
OKTs?
I dun think these ladies have OKTs as in pimps.
How they operate is they pay a fee to an agent to bring them into SG.
The websites are operated by individuals who set them up and invite the ladies to advertise on them for a fee. There are several such sites and some ladies do advertise on multiple sites to maximise their exposure.
The ladies tap on the agents knowledge to get recommendation for these sites and accomodation. Other than the agents fees for these services..... the ladies keep all of their earnings and do not have to pay any OKT or anyone else.... okay maybe a token sum for "protection" from some rogue members of the world's number one home security agency aka HomeTeam.

As these website operators only do advertisement for the ladies..... they do not check the material given by the ladies as they may not even have seen the actual person. So the operators cannot do much if the lady provided fake photos or writeups to them.
Nope.. some of them do have OKT now but it's operation method is rather dumb

They still do the same but have to pay the okt for every customer unlike Thai stables where okt arrange the bookings

Sounds wrong? But this is happening to some prc “fl”
Old 26-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha, those pics too good to be true le.. Zion Scam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1