The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-01-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Stats don't lie.

Last 5 PL matches.

Goal attempts - 89
Shots on goal - 16
Goals - 1

I'm really worried about 4th now.

Klopp looked crestfallen and the team totally jaded. Seems like there is now even tension between Klopp and FSG going by Klopp's post match subtle comment on not being in control of this transfer window i e we ain't buying anybody.

I don't know how we can change things. Hendo injured, Jota is a month off and who knows what's up with Keita. Klopp needs to do something. Maybe play one of the kids with Matip and move Fabinho into midfield.
One thing for certain is we need the fullbacks to work the ball, the constant crossing is a waste of time.

It is also all about confidence. We some how need to get our mojo back.

Oh yes, no excuses but the decisions against us ain't helping either.
So Mane gets clipped just after taking the shot...nothing. Barnes gets touched by Alisson...pen. Can someone explain that to me?
Old 23-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Seems obvious there's a conspiracy out there against Pool in many of the refereeing decisions. It has cost Pool @least 6-7pts so far..
Old 24-01-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Seems obvious there's a conspiracy out there against Pool in many of the refereeing decisions. It has cost Pool @least 6-7pts so far..
Probably due to last season when Pool ran away with the title and many say its due to LiVARpool...so likely this season ref officiating Pool matches hold back to try not to be seen as too lenient to them..
Old 24-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure why Klopp does not use Nat Philips or Rhys Williams. definitely moving Hendo and Fabinho in defence does not help us going forward.

TAA is misfiring as compared to his performance last season.

Our front three passes the ball too much and takes too long to shoot.

overall i can see the team lacking motivation.
Old 25-01-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

another game, another defeat.

Old 25-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Out of another cup competition.
In the league the teams below us have games in hand so I'm prepared for 7th place.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Out of another cup competition.
In the league the teams below us have games in hand so I'm prepared for 7th place.
since we are out of the cup competition, there are no excuses that we have more games to play.

next game is away to Spurs, wont be easy against JM team which is one spot below Pool

Last edited by francined69; 25-01-2021 at 12:09 PM.
Old 25-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We need to start winning a football game, but positive stuff to be honest. Considering we had an inexperienced teenager playing alongside a midfielder in the centre of defence. Put Matip in for Williams, and we probably win this game.

I can actually accept a defeat in the cup due to needing to rest key players, as we focus on the league, but could have done with the confidence boost. I feel a lot better about Spurs now, assuming Matip returns and hopefully Henderson as well.

Have to say that I would like to see Thiago as an #8 and not a #6. He is wasted so far back. If Henderson is still injured push Gini to #6 instead as he does not seem to be that effective going forward.

Also against the mid table teams downwards, I would like Klopp to take risk a and play Nat together with Matip at the back and move Fabinho back as DM where he rightfully belongs. Fab, Thiago Hendo midfield would rejuvenate us. Nothing to lose now at this stage.

Finally really think we have no luck. Soft foul on Cavani by Fab albeit Bruno's goal was very good. Our move out from Melwood has been a disaster as well, bad Feng Shui?
Old 25-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I can also accept defeat with the exception of the Scums! Losing to the scums is a bitter pill to swallow be it in any competition!
I just couldn't understand how the team could deteriorate in just a short period of time? During X'mas Pool was top of the table n 5pts ahead. In less than a month Pool has dropped to 4th or 5th n are 7pts behind Citeh assuming they win their next game in hand! Pool will even dropped out of the top 4 by end Jan..
Old 26-01-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Tottenham v Liverpool x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55755348
Old 26-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tottenham v Liverpool

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-to-beat-spurs

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 26-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Am a little the Frank Lampard is fired as Chelsea Manager and ex. PSG Thomas Tuchel is taking his place.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Tottenham v Liverpool

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-to-beat-spurs
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Old 27-01-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

we cannot afford to loose at Spurs but we know very well JM strategy of bus parking against us.

Kane and Son are both fast attackers as they are no.2/3 behind Salah on the goal scoring chart.

we need Mane, Firmino and Salah to be firing (and not blanks)
Old 27-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
we cannot afford to loose at Spurs but we know very well JM strategy of bus parking against us.

Kane and Son are both fast attackers as they are no.2/3 behind Salah on the goal scoring chart.

we need Mane, Firmino and Salah to be firing (and not blanks)
I think this round its Spurs home ground, they will open up and attack...honestly don't really rate our chances high at getting a positive result based on last few matches..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1