The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Went to R recently, surprised that her waxing skill improved so much compared to my first visit.

Seems like she's "trained" by many sifu here
Bro , can share her contact ? Ty
Old 23-01-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
They used to operate at AMK blk 42*. I doubt their waxing skills as they are rather more in to the massage trade. I always go for small five

Standard market rate here
This is the 2 sisters ? I thought some bros mentioned No GQ ?
Old 23-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
This is the 2 sisters ? I thought some bros mentioned No GQ ?
Have la, they just moved to new shop last dec. Just take note they up the price to 68(hotstone), still the same curtain room. Saw 3 girls working there .
Old 25-01-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

anyone can recommend where can go for waxing? try out BMCy want to explore new places hopefully kind brothers can share, thank you. best is ladies with better figure
Old 26-01-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhotwax View Post
hi hotstuff, can pm me ctc? Thank you!
Hi bro, already PMed you please check!
Old 26-01-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Hi bro, already PMed you please check!
hi bro can pm me too?
Old 28-01-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 19
asakura21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasakura21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Weird just when to S shop she say no do waxing for guys
Old 29-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asakura21 View Post
Weird just when to S shop she say no do waxing for guys
Her sugar daddy threaten to cut her support if she continue to wax guy and let them play with her tits
Old 29-01-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
LocalSense has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
this one must announce big big ah... please read ok all bros....

Once apon a time... got this person eat finish liao want to pang sai but nothing come out so he suddenly post here and say E come back singapore liao. all those bros that know E faster cheong to ask him for contact. he got give anot nobody know.. This thread got alot of people ask E contact but NO ONE confirm got meet E liao.. the dua kang TS also no sound no picture..

Then one day got another bo liao person come and say see E at TPY.. then all the bro cheong there to find... but cannot find so come back and ask.. So he give clue say wear black uniform... knn all also wear black uniform.. mata swat team also black uniform leh... so I di siao him and say is female wear black uniform... not male....

End up some bros never read properly think i have E contact... i sum pah dun have... all this thing started by the bo liao person that say E come back... NO ONE other than him can confirm... so u all think E got come back anot?

So tolong tolong dun ask me anymore ok... U can PM me and TCSS or exchange lobang but I dun have E info...

The End..
She is back. Please pm me for her new contact
Old 29-01-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
Her pre covid plan was to join her hubby in Canda and wont be back.
If she is back you stop using this account forever?
Old 29-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 19
asakura21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasakura21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Her sugar daddy threaten to cut her support if she continue to wax guy and let them play with her tits
haiz sian lor need to do waxing before cny sia haiz
Old 29-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalSense View Post
She is back. Please pm me for her new contact
U really kan bo liao... if she is back u pm me where to find her... i confirm liao i post here say sorry to you big big... nb...
Old 29-01-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
U really kan bo liao... if she is back u pm me where to find her... i confirm liao i post here say sorry to you big big... nb...
I want your account to disappear in this forum forever. Want to bet? If E is back you stop using this nick
Old 29-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalSense View Post
I want your account to disappear in this forum forever. Want to bet? If E is back you stop using this nick
Wah this cb kia got alot of account... tio ban liao still can find 1 account to zap me say i kan him...

eh u can only zap me 1 time but i can kan u many many times... u post 1 time i kan u 1 time...

to me this one is public service so that bros here will not play ur bo liao game...
Old 29-01-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah this cb kia got alot of account... tio ban liao still can find 1 account to zap me say i kan him...

eh u can only zap me 1 time but i can kan u many many times... u post 1 time i kan u 1 time...

to me this one is public service so that bros here will not play ur bo liao game...
Chill bro.Ignore bah.. upz you 13 apples..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread