The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

This thread caught my attention because there is "Super SYT" in the title and because it was started in 2007, the year I began to spend a little bit more time in SG.

There were quite a few pretty PRC girls then, aged 18-21 yo, who were streetwalkers in GL. One shot usually $80-100. I feel nostalgic about the good old days. My first visit to a PRC FL, 21 yo Xiao Mei, was on 1 Oct 2007. I wrote a detailed FR about her.

Unfortunately, those prettier girls mostly left GL by mid 2009, replaced by older and uglier women. Just prior to that, legal PRC women had been arriving in GL, all of them over 21 though. In the following 5 years, there were a few legal ones who were lookers and who provided good service.

By early to mid 2009, I had discovered such KTVs as TAM, LV and Dynasty. But the prettier girls n SYTs at these joints were much more expensive. The most desirable ones usually won't do FJ n I had to BY them. Unfortunately, the quality of these girls, including singers, have also been declining in the last 4-5 years.

Could COVID mark the end of an era of pretty PRC girls/SYTs in SG? Will the very few cute 18-19 yo PRC girls remaining here be the last of the Mohicans?

Good night!

Bro WB
I am a connoisseur for SYT PRC, unfortunately you won't be able to find any of them here in Singapore. There is plenty of them moonlighting in 1st tier cities such as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou.
Have been to Shanghai and Shenzhen couple of times previously.
Quality of those SYT are really good, pics and videos provided were accurate.
Most are still studying in high schools/universities. Price is steep though.
Planning to head back to either SZ or SH once travel restrictions are lifted.
Old 20-12-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
I am a connoisseur for SYT PRC, unfortunately you won't be able to find any of them here in Singapore. There is plenty of them moonlighting in 1st tier cities such as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou.
Have been to Shanghai and Shenzhen couple of times previously.
Quality of those SYT are really good, pics and videos provided were accurate.
Most are still studying in high schools/universities. Price is steep though.
Planning to head back to either SZ or SH once travel restrictions are lifted.
Bro,

You're right! I have been to SHA, SZ n BJ too. I only like SYTs, aged 18-20, who are 100% natural and I prefer those who are NOT FLs.

I have used the service of many OKTs for 外围 girls. But now over 95% of them are plastic. I also know agents in China who will try to get SYTs to come to SG for BY. But I need trusted friends to meet these girls first. Even video chatting is not entirely reliable.

I was serious when I wrote that the few remaining, very desirable PRC SYTs in SG are the last of the Mohicans.

BTW, I have posted this before in my thread. In the last 6-7 yrs, I have only SEEN three very cute 18 yo SYTs of my type in SG. I approached them immediately! I literally dashed after one of them. After an interval of 2-8 weeks, they all became my LPs. Two of them are still with me in SG.

Many bros, including Don Juan, have claimed they have many "Super SYTs." I have made an offer for anyone to bring just one and I'll pay for dinner, drinks, and all expenses. Must be 18 yo n 100% natural. Light makeup and not more than 7cm heels. No need to intro to me.

I'll bring TY, who was a part-time actress n model in China, for comparison. I just want to know what I have been missing in life. Unfortunately, TY is now 20. But still quite cute.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-12-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JouleEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro WB
Old 25-12-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 20
blursotong58 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblursotong58 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblursotong58 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
I was driving by GL this afternoon and as usual, I have to go through my mandatory rounds of the odd lorongs.

As I was passing by one of the lorongs, something caught the corner of my eye which seemed like a very sweet young-looking girl standing along the pathway of a coffeeshop. There was a vehicle following very closely behind me so I have no choice but to floor my accelerator to make another round, hoping that she will still be there.

Luck was with me and as I passed by the second time, she was still standing there! I quickly stop at the side of the road and signalled her over. To my surprise, she dare not look in my direction and hung her head down. At this moment, I felt a little paiseh as she might not be an FL after all!

I kept my patience, wind down my window and waited for a full 5 minutes, keeping my eyes glued on her. Finally, she made her way very slowly towards my car and kept on turning around to look at the surroundings.

When she finally reached my car, I was mesmerised to see a very innocent, shy, Japanese-looking girl and truly a very very SYT standing right in front of me. Without hesitation, I invited her into my car and when she got in, she was shaking and trembling nervously.

I calmed her down assuring her that everything will be alright. Found out that she just arrived at 8pm last nite and this was her first time stepping out of her apartment to stand on the streets. Apparently, she had heard so much about the raids and actually regretted coming here.

I did not even asked her how much and drove straight to my favourite love-nest. In the room, she was much calmer and said that she felt very comfortable with me. We chatted for a while before I started kissing and undressing her. When everything was removed, I was stunned to see a beautiful young body complete with C-cup boobs and a nice butt. She was just a little fleshy but arrrgh....I simply loved it!

I will not go into details our wonderful love-making session but i can tell you, it's 101% like making out with your school days' sweetheart, totally no sign of a commercial transaction at all.

When we finished, we held hands and checked out of the hotel like lovers. I sent her back to her apartment as she did not feel like standing on the streets. When she was about to alight from my vehicle, she shyly told me that I have not given her any money yet. I was like 'What the fxxk'...I felt so embarassed and never in my life I've forgotten to pay an FL for her services!!!

She did not know how much to charge me so I explained to her that the standard rates for her age and looks is around $80. Anyway, I gave her $100 and told her to keep the $20 as tips. I can safely say that one would easily pay $150 for her without second thoughts but I do not want to tell her that for fear of spoiling the market.

To be honest, I'm really reluctant to post this thread as i do not want to lose this gem. However, on second thoughts, I should not be so selfish and if she is really so afraid to stand on the streets and have no business, she will definitely go back home.

Anyway, I do not want to take any chances and will only give her contact out to bros I deemed qualifies...

So, any takers for 2nd blood???

Name: FeiFei
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 9/10 stunning!
Body: C-cup boobs with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10
Bj/bbbj: Never try. Forgot all about it!!!
GFE: 101%
Damage: $80 + $20(tips), rm and cd my own
RTF: What do you think?

Please be nice and gentle to her. Do not damage this piece of meat!
Hi ,am I qualified for contact ? thanks
Old 25-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoiBoi21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursotong58 View Post
Hi ,am I qualified for contact ? thanks
You are rlly a blur sotong hahaha
Old 27-12-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 12
Recca77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRecca77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share details pls
Old 01-01-2021, 07:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Xalibaba88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Another one. Hello friend the post was 2007 lah!
Old 01-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha....so funny this thread.

Happy blur 2021 !!! Huat Ahhhhh!!!
Old 01-01-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kakasean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol... 21 year old fei fei now is 35 year old milf liao.... if singaporean can buy single HDB liao...
Old 14-01-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mushroomboy555 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share contact???
Old 17-01-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

saw wrong yr

Last edited by samdiy; 17-01-2021 at 02:20 AM. Reason: too tired,did not notice year
Old 23-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

haha 2007 thread
Old 28-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wa Maoz 07 thread still have folks asking contactzs?
Old 01-02-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 9
bouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to all

Bro can share contact ?
Old 04-02-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Goat brains. Just saw post and asking for share contact.. No need to see and think any thing. Why diging post from 2007?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1